fav spiderman video game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FG725
okay i searched and didnt find this so which is your fav.

Spiderman movie:
pros:good plot fun to play good costumes
cons: hard controls to similair to ps spiderman game mediocre graphics

Spiderman (ps)
pros: fun interesting levels and villains cool secrets
cons: don't get to play as Venom

spiderman 2
pros: excellent swinging abilities lets you travel around city
con: annoying children dull plot can't harm civilians

ultimate spiderman
pros: play as venom and spiderman freedom to travel the city cool levels interesting quotes
cons: Venom doesnt have the same gameplay as spiderman wouldve enjoyed being able to play without always regenerating and being able to do small missions

my fav: Spiderman (PS)

samishe
Spider-man 2 ofcourse. SM on PS is also great.
Ult SM is the worst of them. Venom is the only reason i bought it.

Doc Ock
Spider-Man on the PS.

Still the best Spidey game to date.

steverules
SM on PS, I enjoyed that game loads. SM2 was ok, but the lizard level was hard, I mean how the hell do I beat that guy.

samishe
Originally posted by steverules
SM on PS, I enjoyed that game loads. SM2 was ok, but the lizard level was hard, I mean how the hell do I beat that guy.

You mean SM2 on ps1 or ps2? I haven't seen Lizard on ps2 confused

steverules
PS1 wink

samishe
Oh,smile

To defeat lizard you firstly must go to computer and create an untidote. If you succeded it'll appear in the midle of the room.(little purple thing)
When you picked it just shoot it at lizard with your webshooters. wink

steverules
Cool, to be honest I have no idea how to make the untidote. Any idea's?

samishe
Cool, to be honest I have no idea how to make the untidote. Any idea's?
I haven't played this game for years. But you should go to computer and play there minigame, you must finish it before Lizard breaks through the door.

steverules
Ok, do you know how I complete the mini game?

FG725
I never played that one I heard hammerhead was like the main bad guy

steverules
No it's electro. But Hammerhead is a boss.

samishe
Ok, do you know how I complete the mini game?

Sorry can't remember.

steverules
Ok then.

Dazzler619
PS1,Arcade's Revenge,Maximum Carnage, and TAS game

Knightfall93
PS1 is fantastic, SM1 Ps1 is before its time... next comes SM2 on PS2 then SM1 PS2, Ult Spidey and Spidey 2 PS2, which was TOO HARD! The minigame you have to get the things in the circles hy pressing correect button at correct time, very had to do fast... I never managed! You still have to fight him even if you fail...

samishe
Originally posted by Knightfall93
PS1 is fantastic, SM1 Ps1 is before its time... next comes SM2 on PS2 then SM1 PS2, Ult Spidey and Spidey 2 PS2, which was TOO HARD! The minigame you have to get the things in the circles hy pressing correect button at correct time, very had to do fast... I never managed! You still have to fight him even if you fail...

Yeah, and he's invimcible. mad

Knightfall93
The game just doesnt have the charmn of SM1, which owns all...

samishe
Originally posted by Knightfall93
The game just doesnt have the charmn of SM1, which owns all...

True, still my favourite is SM2 on ps2. I like to swing there.

Knightfall93
USM swingin is god-awful!

FG725
yeah it made it a pain in the ass to beat johnny storm in races

Thunderstrike
I liked USM, but Ultimate Venom was dissapointing. He's Ultimate Hulk with a black spider costume, in essence.

FG725
I think I get your point he's like a mindless monster who has no control till the very end.

willRules
Spider-man 2 the movie game was brilliant. the freedom of movement around the environment reminds me of the last couple of GTA games.....

FG725
yeah it would be cool in the games if it let you play just a robbing villain like boomerang for example and make it GTA style ya know highjack crap and use your superpowers instead of guns that would be badass
throw pumpkin bombs and shit outta the windows

Scarecrow756
My favourite has to be Spider-Man on the Playstation.

samishe
Originally posted by willRules
Spider-man 2 the movie game was brilliant. the freedom of movement around the environment reminds me of the last couple of GTA games.....

Yeah, best spidey game ever.
The most interesting fight in the game was against Mysterio in the store. big grin

FG725
the whole mysterio thing was awesome! It was cool that you could zip onto helicopters and go to statue of liberty

samishe
Originally posted by FG725
the whole mysterio thing was awesome! It was cool that you could zip onto helicopters and go to statue of liberty

Yeah, i recently foundout how to web opponents so they couldn't free themselves at all.

And i found 100 hit combobig grin
(in spider reflexes Square, square, triangle and squareX100 times)

samishe
bump

FG725
is spiderman 2(ps) worth buying?

samishe
Originally posted by FG725
is spiderman 2(ps) worth buying?

Yes, it's better than ult sm on ps2

Knightfall93
All Spider-Man games are decent. I got stuck on the Green Goblin bit on USM. I ket failing the 3 car strength tr=ests... JUST!

FG725
yeah the whole lift the cars and open doors thing was stupid

ankur29
yo gyus u cn the trailer for spiderman 3 its on gamespot and ign luks sik but it said xbox360 and ps3 will this mean that theres no spidey on ps2?

HellMaster93
That would be crap... I'm not ginna get a PS3 for another 3 or 4 years probably!

Sam Z
LOL neither me. It'll cost 500$ here i believe. And SM3 wont appear on PS2 for suresad

ankur29
it wont? you sure?100% sure?

Arahan
My favorite Spidey game:

Spider-Man -Sinister Six Nintendo Entertainment System.

Sam Z
Originally posted by ankur29
it wont? you sure?100% sure?

Yep, unfortunatly.

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by ankur29
yo gyus u cn the trailer for spiderman 3 its on gamespot and ign luks sik but it said xbox360 and ps3 will this mean that theres no spidey on ps2?

I uploaded it for everyone who don't want to download.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj0V5I-FDHU

Sam Z
Can't say it looks very impressive.

ankur29
is it going to be out on ps2?

DBZ MAN
Logicaly it should. But I would get it on PS3 anyway.

F_doomed
Umm I would Say Ultimate Spidy on the ps2 and the first spidy one the psone The one with CArange and Doc ock...I wish though in both. The next games it would be cool if you could pre determine the story lines kinda like a rpg book mabye like So if you make the choice to turn left you could meet a Symbiote w/ no host or left Conner lizard or go straight and find ock tentacles before he puts them on...I dunno I thought that would be Realy cool if Black cat or Mj got a symbiote or dok ock tents...Ya its stupid i kno jeez freeze doom

ps.The Ps3 is gonna suck controler wize they took out Dual-Shock...I was a fan of the Blu-ray s*** and the ps3 but then E3 happened...StupidSony Iam on my 5th god Damn ps2...Stupid Core...I am geting a 360..I am kinda liking this halo thing i tried<---NEWB as opposed to Noob

badsymbiote
I love Game Cube's Ultimate Spidey, Activision's Spidey for PS and all Marvel vs. Capcom games

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by F_doomed
ps.The Ps3 is gonna suck controler wize they took out Dual-Shock...I was a fan of the Blu-ray s*** and the ps3 but then E3 happened...StupidSony Iam on my 5th god Damn ps2...Stupid Core...I am geting a 360..I am kinda liking this halo thing i tried<---NEWB as opposed to Noob
The controllers will still vibrate if thats what you mean.

Scarlet_Spidey
Well, Spiderman for the PSOne was the first game i ever bought, making memorable in both ways, the -for that time- exquisit gameplay AND graphics and also being the first game i bought. It followed the comics pretty well and i thought the voice casting was magnificent. I bought the sequel but was a bit disappointed because of the low framerate and sometimes buggy camera. Although there were enough improvements to keep me bizzy for a while, like, for the first time, there actually was a road big grin and not stupid gas swirling below.

HellMaster93
Yeah... SM1 PS1 was just AWESOME though...

Scarlet_Spidey
It was awesome already because it was the first good superhero game to debute in three dimensions. Not like superman 64, which was absolutely catastrophic.

Sparkz
Yeah Spider-man for the PS1 so true to the comics so fun, awsome quotes voice actors from Spider-man TAS and Spider-man unlimited, Venom. Only real disapointment Doc Ock boss fight that force field thing was lame I would have prefferd to fight as you do in Spider-man 2 PS2.

Scarlet_Spidey
Meh, i thought all of the bosses were too easy except carnage and symbiote ock, which was extremely frustrating. I also really liked the ending cutscene, playing cards with the punisher and captain america big grin

Sparkz
Originally posted by Scarlet_Spidey
Meh, i thought all of the bosses were too easy except carnage and symbiote ock, which was extremely frustrating. I also really liked the ending cutscene, playing cards with the punisher and captain america big grin

Carnage and monster ock were easy....the venom boss's were the hardest realy.

Scarlet_Spidey
No he wasn't, just hear the sound and bam, you nail him.
But the boss that was most fun was still rhino, i think.
Especially the voice-over was magnificent !

Sparkz
No he wasn't, just hear the sound and bam, you nail him.
But the boss that was most fun was still rhino, i think.
Especially the voice-over was magnificent !

Thats true...and venom was hardest boss when he disappears after youv run across the map to fight him...ok frustrating more than hard.

Scarlet_Spidey
Indeed. But over to Spiderman 2 : enter Electro, i thought it was super weird that it was impopular... almost no one has that game ...

Sparkz
Indeed. But over to Spiderman 2 : enter Electro, i thought it was super weird that it was impopular... almost no one has that game ...

I do, I thought it was brilliant, and Sandman was awsome.

Dan-El
It had some great features, like the make your own spidey feature, where you select the costume and the special powers.

I was hoping for more of a mix and match kind of feature when it came to the costumes. Totally customized Spidey costumes would be great!

Scarlet_Spidey
I agree. But Activision back then didn't have that large a budget i guess.
But now that they are superpopular they should make a 100% to the comics devoted game that is 100% new. Not like ultimate spiderman, it still runs on the same engine, only the graphics are changed and the bosses and enemies. I thought that was really lame and it instantly reminded me of spiderman the movie 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.