~Art Research Paper Question~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
I was originally going to write about "Brokeback Mountain" and its effects on mainstream cinema but realized it would require too much time and effort. Besides, I don't think I could put that in 2000 words.

So, do you guys think you could give me something to write about?

El_NINO
how about why MAC is getting pwned by Microsoft

Neo_Version 7
I don't really see the art aspect, my friend.

Bloigen
Me.

Neo_Version 7
No, seriously.

Bloigen
I am being serious. My body's a piece of art. Sculpted by the gods.
From beak to flipper.
I'm one damn sexy penguin.

Slay
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I was originally going to write about "Brokeback Mountain" and its effects on mainstream cinema but realized it would require too much time and effort. Besides, I don't think I could put that in 2000 words.

So, do you guys think you could give me something to write about?
How about the level of brilliance of the Godfather?How it changed the way I look at movies? How it has the greatest music written for a movie ever?How Marlon Brando,Al Pacino,Robert Duvall and James Caan rocked? no expression

Neo_Version 7
That's actually not bad.

DO you think you could help me out though.

Maybe give me some sources and stuff?

lil bitchiness
Pick a subject you think you might be interested in.

There are range of things you can write about - I think Brokeback Mountain was an interesting subject.

You could have a range of things to look at as far as music or movies go.

You could look at the portrayal of black people through mainstream hip-hop music, the reputation and generalisation, maybe miss representation of females...

You could look at the political aspect of music - the politics of any metal/rock/alternative bands and its relation to young people and their political awareness.

You could tackle similar issues in the movie spectrum. Maybe look at the how has violence through mainstream cinema evolved to be bloodier and more disturbing through time...

Slay
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
That's actually not bad.

DO you think you could help me out though.

Maybe give me some sources and stuff?
Go watch the movie and make notes.I can't help you.Don't have time.

*wonders of to watch the Godfather Trilogy in a long marathon session* no expression

Neo_Version 7
Wow. Thanks guys.

Bloigen
Your welcome.

Slay
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Pick a subject you think you might be interested in.

There are range of things you can write about - I think Brokeback Mountain was an interesting subject.

You could have a range of things to look at as far as music or movies go.

You could look at the portrayal of black people through mainstream hip-hop music, the reputation and generalisation, maybe miss representation of females...

You could look at the political aspect of music - the politics of any metal/rock/alternative bands and its relation to young people and their political awareness.

You could tackle similar issues in the movie spectrum. Maybe look at the how has violence through mainstream cinema evolved to be bloodier and more disturbing through time...
Are you dissing on the Godfather? no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.