Bastila Shan versus Brianna Kae

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Two KOTOR girls duke it out.

I say Bastila, but who knows. laughing

Rayvann
This is stupid thread...

Bastila is a fully trained Jedi.

Brianna even if she was trained as a Jedi by the Exile does not have the experience to take down Bastila.

zephiel7
She has heart maaaaan!

Thats all joo need!

hord06
Bastilla completely owns her. She has more potential, she received better training, she had way more experience and she has displayed far greater things then Brianna.

zephiel7
We know Bastila had battle meditation, but other than that her dueling skills were never shown to be "particularly" powerful. Her strength WAS amplified with the Star Forge, but that was only because of Malak.

In terms of dueling, she would have been pwned by Darth Revan, and she hasn't demonstrated anything canonically to state otherwise.

However Brianna is definately a duelist, having echani precognition and also being among the hand picked of Atris, warriors presumably "designed" to keep the Jedi in check. After being turned into a Jedi, she stands a good chance against Bastila.

Rayvann
Originally posted by zephiel7
We know Bastila had battle meditation, but other than that her dueling skills were never shown to be "particularly" powerful. Her strength WAS amplified with the Star Forge, but that was only because of Malak.

Did you miss the scene where Bastila pwned that Dark Jedi on Revan's bridge? Oh and the Jedi Counsel is just going to send some inexperienced Padawan against a fully trained, war tested, powerful Dark Lord? Clearly the Counsel had faith in Bastila's abilities.

Do we even know if she was turned into a Jedi? There is no canonicle evidence to claim she did. Also while she is skilled in martial arts I fail to see how that is going to help her against an opponent who has better reflexes, strength and staima than she ever will.

Janus Marius
I would definately secondguess any claims against an echani in duelling; a mercenary with echani training schooled a jedi in close quarters melee pretty easily. And Brianna grows in strength, eventually defeating ALL of her sisters in one battle. Also, she is still force sensitive, which means she has enhanced reflexes and attunement. I say this goes to Brianna.

hord06
Why do you think that Bastilla would suck in a versus match? Are you all forgetting how she was able to completely stun both Juhani and Bindo in a matter of seconds, or how she was able to completely own a dark jedi (and I'm guessing a dark jedi master as he was accompanying Revan) before confronting Revan? Bastilla was likely one of the better duelists in the order, and Brianna never really displayed anything too impressive, I mean she got completely owned by Atris.

Janus Marius
I don't see Bastila owning half a dozen echani battlemistresses with nothing but her blade really, and Bastila is a good jedi- I agree- with some prodigous skills... But Brianna is a fighting spirit. Both utilize the same weapon, but while Bastila is GOOD with a blade and has some jedi training, Brianna is GOOD with her weapon of choice and is trained in echani melee arts, which are teh totul whupass in melee combat.

zephiel7
I am beginning to trust Wesker on this one. She did contend with Atris in a lightsaber duel for a while. Atris had to resort to force storm to bring her to her knees really. So in a duel, Brianna definately is a viable contender...

Janus Marius
Really, it could go either way, but if Bastila were to win, she'd have to stay on her toes and defend like mad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.