Karnak vs. Puck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
current versions of both characters.

King_Mungi
Karnak finds a weakness in Puck and uses it.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Karnak finds a weakness in Puck and uses it. no! I cant believe you would go against blood. I so confused....... confused

King_Mungi
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
no! I cant believe you would go against blood. I so confused....... confused

No I'm confused, I can't go against blood? what blood?

JOE NUNEZ
No I'm confused, I can't go against blood? what blood? its just your a die hard alpha fan...

Thunderstrike
He's talking about the fact your from Canada, eh?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
He's talking about the fact your from Canada, eh? at least your quick.

King_Mungi
its just your a die hard alpha fan...

So? I have stated countless times members of Alpha Flight lose. Being a die hard fan I know their limits. Even the last versus battle Puck was in I said he would lose. I'm not biased, just well informed.

JOE NUNEZ
So? I have stated countless times members of Alpha Flight lose. Being a die hard fan I know their limits. Even the last versus battle Puck was in I said he would lose. I'm not biased, just well informed. so theirs no possible way for puck to win here....

King_Mungi
so theirs no possible way for puck to win here....

Highly doubtful. Karnak is one of the top ranked hand to hand fighter in the Marvel universe. Puck's good, but not that good. Karnak will find a weakness in his compressed rubber body.

JOE NUNEZ
Highly doubtful. Karnak is one of the top ranked hand to hand fighter in the Marvel universe. Puck's good, but not that good. Karnak will find a weakness in his compressed rubber body. I think you should back that up with some evidence....

King_Mungi
I think you should back that up with some evidence....

I'll try to get the scan tommorow if no one does tonight where Karnak found a weakness in Vision when he was intangible.

JOE NUNEZ
wouldnt puck just bounce around like a ball after karnak hits him, maybe if he could bounce karnaks way he could take him out with a bouncing kick, or punch.

King_Mungi
wouldnt puck just bounce around like a ball after karnak hits him, maybe if he could bounce karnaks way he could take him out with a bouncing kick, or punch.

Normally yes, but Karnak has a knack for finding someone's weakness no matter who or what it is and attack that weak point with major damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.