What If.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
Juggernaut fully focused tried to walk through an adamantium wall? would he be able to do it, or would he be on his ass?

capt it up
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Juggernaut fully focused tried to walk through an adamantium wall? would he be able to do it, or would he be on his ass?
secondary adamatium he may be able to get through but thats even doubt full. if it primary adamatium he does not have a prayer.

Darth Kal-El
is he running? depends on how think the wall is and how fast he is going. A ramming juggernaut might be able to break a one in adamantium wall.

srankmissingnin
If he is trying to walkthrough a wall of Adamantium he wont fall over, he'll just look silly.

TheKahn
this might be the wrong forum for this topic wink but I don't see why Juggy couldn't get through. Now it would probably take him a long time to actually get through the wall but I imagine he could do it.

badabing
What is the wall anchored to?

capt it up
Originally posted by TheKahn
this might be the wrong forum for this topic wink but I don't see why Juggy couldn't get through. Now it would probably take him a long time to actually get through the wall but I imagine he could do it.
how? not like he can break it.

soujaboy09
Why not? you cant just say he cant break it without a argument to back it up.

TheKahn
Originally posted by capt it up
how? not like he can break it.

Why not? Now I'm assuming that we are talking about Classic Juggernaut. Remember that his powers are mystical in nature and there was not time limit stated in the thread post. I don't see why a charge from Classic Juggernaut (in a great deal of time) would not eventually break through a wall of adamantium. With the extreme example is King Thor destroying not only a portion of Wolverine's skeleton but Captain America's shield as well (iirc) we can see that magic is capable of feats we might normally consider impossible. In my mind Cyttorak's enchantment could theoretically provided enough force to break through the wall.

jgiant
he is driven by magic therefore he goes through the wall...don't ask me...its magic...

capt it up
Why not? Now I'm assuming that we are talking about Classic Juggernaut. Remember that his powers are mystical in nature and there was not time limit stated in the thread post. I don't see why a charge from Classic Juggernaut (in a great deal of time) would not eventually break through a wall of adamantium. With the extreme example is King Thor destroying not only a portion of Wolverine's skeleton but Captain America's shield as well (iirc) we can see that magic is capable of feats we might normally consider impossible. In my mind Cyttorak's enchantment could theoretically provided enough force to break through the wall.
alternate realility un usable

braz
he smacks into it, hits the ground and looks silly laughing

capt it up
Why not? you cant just say he cant break it without a argument to back it up.
unless juggeranut can break down objects by it moleculer level then no he can't

soujaboy09
HERE READ THIS, NEW RULES

Juggernaut fully focused tried to run through an adamantium wall? would he be able to do it, or would he be on his ass?

This is true adamantium(the stuff Caps shield is made of.), and Juggernaut is running at full speed. Remember than he can summon his shield if needed.

Thunderstrike
That's not an alternate reality. It's 616.

TheKahn

In a versus fight, yes. But this is simply an exercise in conjecture. If I have to pick between a man-made object and magic, then I chose magic every time.

soujaboy09
unless juggeranut can break down objects by it moleculer level then no he can't

Why cant he? your just saying he cant, you need to give a reason why?

TheKahn
HERE READ THIS, NEW RULES

Juggernaut fully focused tried to run through an adamantium wall? would he be able to do it, or would he be on his ass?

This is true adamantium(the stuff Caps shield is made of.), and Juggernaut is running at full speed. Remember than he can summon his shield if needed.

Cap's shield isn't made of Adamantium, but an alloy of Vibranium and iron.

capt it up
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
That's not an alternate reality. It's 616.
no it wasent dude capt wolverien hulk and thing died in it

capt it up
Why cant he? your just saying he cant, you need to give a reason why?
becuase it can only be broken on a moleculer level

soujaboy09
becuase it can only be broken on a moleculer level

Since when?

capt it up
Since when?
sit been that way for ever.

Dizzle
Nothing, barring nothing, can stop the Juggernaut. That's what his power is, that's how it has always been. That doesn't mean, however, that he can't be slowed significantly. Juggs charges into the wall, and plows forward at something like a micrometer a year until he gets through. (assuming it's anchored well, naturally)

I've always had a problem with the "can only be separated at a molecular level" thing... If it means that the intermolecular forces are stronger than the actual bonds between the subatomic particles, then one would have to literally rip atoms in half to break it, meaning that Sym should have been causing nuclear explosions and such. If it means that the molecules of adamantium have to be separated in order to break it... then no shit, that's how everything is. I could say no one can separate water unless it's pulled apart at the molecular level, because when water separates, forces keeping the individual molecules together are broken, it isn't really saying much. Yay for comic book science.

Tron
Given the nature of his power, Juggernaut could do it. It would just take a very, very, very, very (I think y'all get it), long time to do.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by badabing
What is the wall anchored to?

Bingo! The Adamantium wall isn't an immovable object, it's an unbreakable one. The Unstoppable Force pushes it before him.

KillAll
you dont need to anchor it. make a platform out of adamantium with a wall in front of juggernaut. an L shape if you will. juggernaut then has all the leverage he needs. i personally think juggernaut will push through it. it may take a while (not as long as some are expecting i wouldnt think).

i'd say depending on how thick the wall is too. if you just want to know if he can separate it, then is it alluminum foil thick??? i think he plows through it.

is it nuclear reactor thick (6 ft)??? now this is obviously going to take more time.

Horrificus
There are plenty of instances of Adamantium getting broken or damaged.
- Minion/Deaths Head broke one of Wolverine's claws.
- Sym snapped a claw off Wolverine's skeleton.
- Cyclops blew off Wolverine's hand.
It obviously can be done. And, if it can be done, the Juggernaut can do it also.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by KillAll
you dont need to anchor it. make a platform out of adamantium with a wall in front of juggernaut. an L shape if you will. juggernaut then has all the leverage he needs. i personally think juggernaut will push through it. it may take a while (not as long as some are expecting i wouldnt think).

Good thinking, but it also raises the question: Does the Adamantium platform have sufficient friction for Juggernaut to push against?

soujaboy09
I think he could do it for the simple fact that this is a man made object going up against a living embodiment of raw physical power.

Metalmanx
Cap's shield isn't made of Adamantium, but an alloy of Vibranium and iron.

It's actually an alloy of Vibranium and Adamantium, but I digress.

This thread has actually been done before, I should know becuase I participated in it.

I believe that Juggernaut, mystically-endowed with cosmic enegeries, should be able to walk through an adamantium wall. HOWEVER, it would take him a looooong ass time to do it. Like...years. But he would eventually do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.