Nicole Richie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Nicole Richie is the cutest thing in the world and i luv her <3

She is so my favorite celebrity and this is why:

1. her personality, on the simple life she is so lively and funny!

2. her style is fresh, ( rachel zoe has her back)

3. her body, she is so tiny and tanned, perfect!

anyway what do you guys think of her?

totally ok if u guys dont like her, she's still fabulous <3

i luv her, be-otch.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by CaPtaInCLaUdiA

On the Simple Life she behaved as a spoiled, stupid and ignorant condecsending b*tch that treated others with disdain and disrespect.

Her style is that of ever other rich kid, she possesses a cookie cutter image and personality, and a pathetic one at that.

She's an anorexic and over tanned girl who though not ugly, is far from attractive. She is far from perfect. In fact, there is no perfect, and when you grow up you will realize this.

I think the image that she portrays is totally pathetic, about the only thing that is more pathetic are the little tarts who buy into it.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Originally posted by KharmaDog
On the Simple Life she behaved as a spoiled, stupid and ignorant condecsending b*tch that treated others with disdain and disrespect.

Her style is that of ever other rich kid, she possesses a cookie cutter image and personality, and a pathetic one at that.

She's an anorexic and over tanned girl who though not ugly, is far from attractive. She is far from perfect. In fact, there is no perfect, and when you grow up you will realize this.

I think the image that she portrays is totally pathetic, about the only thing that is more pathetic are the little tarts who buy into it.

awww bawling

thats kinda harsh... well thats ur opinion..i still luv her <3

by the way there is nothing wrong with being over-tanned, it makes your skin look flawless...even though its kinda unhealthy for your skin.. embarrasment

botankus
The Harry Carrey glasses aren't exactly scoring her any sort of beauty points, either.

Britrogue
I was just about to say, the only things wrong are:
1. Put on a little weight my love
2. Lose the glasses. The grasshopper look was never good.

botankus
laughing out loud The glasses are bigger than her torso!

Britrogue
I like her hair though. It's a nice colour

Morning_Glory
are you saying this is a perfect body image ??? shocking

she was cuter when she actually had some weight on her.. now she looks like a 49 yr old coked out whore
http://vnexpress.net/Vietnam/Van-hoa/2005/08/3B9E0D82/05-nicole-ritchie.jpg

at least Lindsey is looking better now a days
http://data1.blog.de/blog/s/sorryimnotperfect/img/nicole-richie-lindsay-lohan.jpg

botankus
Damn, MG, she's as skinny as a pencil yet still looks like she has a belly in that red dress.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by botankus
Damn, MG, she's as skinny as a pencil yet still looks like she has a belly in that red dress.

i think its her hip - i think its just the angle she is standing or walking

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
i think nicole richie has a cute body... i mean i will acknowledge she's thin but shes pretty thin...its adorable!

KharmaDog
awww bawling

thats kinda harsh... well thats ur opinion..i still luv her <3

by the way there is nothing wrong with being over-tanned, it makes your skin look flawless...even though its kinda unhealthy for your skin.. embarrasment

The truth is harsh.

And being overtanned makes you look like your skin is made out of leather. Not to mention the skin cancer. You seem to have a demented concept of body image.

i think nicole richie has a cute body... i mean i will acknowledge she's thin but shes pretty thin...its adorable!

She's anorexic! You think that's cute? Holy sh*t, you are one messed up little girl!

Morning_Glory

how can bones (or a full body skeleton) pertruding out of your body be cute shocking...it's just sick!!!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
The truth is harsh.

And being overtanned makes you look like your skin is made out of leather. Not to mention the skin cancer. You seem to have a demented concept of body image.

She's anorexic! You think that's cute? Holy sh*t, you are one messed up little girl!

tanning does not make u look like u have leather skin, if it did people wouldnt pay 250 a month to get tanned, and i think all types of bodies are beautiful...but i really love her petite frame.

you cannot say she is anorexic, you dont know that for a fact...shes just little....and its a really cute frame, i mean clothes look really good on her, especially cropped black leggings, not everybody can pull them off.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
how can bones (or a full body skeleton) pertruding out of your body be cute shocking...it's just sick!!!

she is not a skeleton... i think skeleton bodies are weird...but nicole is just tiny..and i think her body frame is nice.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
she's soo pretty!!

Morning_Glory
she's soo pretty!!

that picture is so gross... I hate how you can see her ribs scared... just wrong

I mean she looks like a little skeleton in that pic

Morning_Glory
she is not a skeleton... i think skeleton bodies are weird...but nicole is just tiny..and i think her body frame is nice.

no she was cuter when she actually had some weight on her-- she was skinny then but not is just grotesque

Ronny
i think its her hip - i think its just the angle she is standing or walking Its a result of anorexia, your stomach starts to eat itself and bloat while the rest of your body is skin an bone. She has a belly cause its mostly fluid and dissolved muscle.

Ronny
As for Nicole. I have no respect for her and believe pretty much the same as kharmaDog.

Prince Nauj
I love nicole Richie she is one crazy B!tch!! Sarasa, sarasa , sarasa, sarasa SaRASAAAAAAAA stick out tongue

f u haters stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
I love nicole Richie she is one crazy B!tch!! Sarasa, sarasa , sarasa, sarasa SaRASAAAAAAAA stick out tongue

no expression

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud The glasses are bigger than her torso!

laughing

CaPtaInCLaUdiA

i agree!! big grin

i cant believe ppl say she is anorexic, they dont know that for a fact.

i luv nicole!

KharmaDog
i agree!! big grin

You agreed with one of the most moronic posts to appear on KMC in a while. What does that make you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
You agreed with one of the most moronic posts to appear on KMC in a while. What does that make you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

a MORON... ooo...how terrible....whatever its my opinion...and i am going to stick with it....its ok if u think nicole richie is stupid and too skinny...thats ur opinion and i totally respect it... a lot of people feel that way about her, but it doesnt change the way i feel about her.

WrathfulDwarf
No flamming in this thread. You may express your comments on the celebs but don't flame the fans. This will not be acceptable again.

WD

KharmaDog
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
No flamming in this thread. You may express your comments on the celebs but don't flame the fans. This will not be acceptable again.

WD

is this acceptable?

is a stupid whorebag who wants to look like ryan cabrera so went to get highlights at regis but ended up looking like an ugly woman who stands in corners and gets ass rammed by ugly far hairy men for 2 cents! biatch!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
is this acceptable?

it is if its true

WrathfulDwarf
is this acceptable?

Okay, I'm gonna level with you here once and for all.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA and Tired Hiker have known each other in the forums since 2003 (way before you showed up) They always kidding around and playing around with their posts. I don't know if they're close friends but they kid around like friends. But because it's getting out of hand CaPtaInCLaUdiA has been warned and correct it and not do it again. So we clear with her.

As for you....

You have a habit that when someone gives you a warning you take it WAAAAAAY too personally. You done it before and you continue to do it. You flame people then retract yourself. I don't know what your issues are and quite frankly I don't EVEN care. From now on....don't pm me complaining me about warnings. Go ahead, you're more than welcome to pm Raz and discuss any issues with him about my warnings or other moderators warnings.

I'll tell you this, if I catch you or anyone else flamming AGAIN you will be ban for a few days. That's the rule. So when I post:

That goes for everyone. For the past, present and future posters.

Now Back on Topic....

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
The Truth About Diamonds by Nicole Richie

i thought the book was cute, it was a really good try but it wasn't great, did anybody else bother reading it??

The book is worth reading...but def. not one of my fav.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Okay, I'm gonna level with you here once and for all.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA and Tired Hiker have known each other in the forums since 2003 (way before you showed up) They always kidding around and playing around with their posts. I don't know if they're close friends but they kid around like friends. But because it's getting out of hand CaPtaInCLaUdiA has been warned and correct it and not do it again. So we clear with her.

As for you....

You have a habit that when someone gives you a warning you take it WAAAAAAY too personally. You done it before and you continue to do it. You flame people then retract yourself. I don't know what your issues are and quite frankly I don't EVEN care. From now on....don't pm me complaining me about warnings. Go ahead, you're more than welcome to pm Raz and discuss any issues with him about my warnings or other moderators warnings.

I'll tell you this, if I catch you or anyone else flamming AGAIN you will be ban for a few days. That's the rule. So when I post:

That goes for everyone. For the past, present and future posters.

Now Back on Topic....

and thanks for clearing that up, very sweet of you stick out tongue

by the way Tired Hiker and i have a love/hate relationship...i hate him and he wishes he could date me.

lil bitchiness
CaPtaInCLaUdiA, I haven't seen you in a while eek!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
CaPtaInCLaUdiA, I haven't seen you in a while eek!

i know its been 3 whole years!!!! eek! have u been here this whole time!!! i missed u stick out tongue

smokin'

lil bitchiness
Oh my god - 3 years!! This is crazy!

Yeah, I've been cool, not too bad smokin'

I missed you too shockish everyone cool from KMC has left - i hope you're sticking around stick out tongue

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Oh my god - 3 years!! This is crazy!

Yeah, I've been cool, not too bad smokin'

I missed you too shockish everyone cool from KMC has left - i hope you're sticking around stick out tongue

yeah i totally plan too

i know the only ppl i recognized was u, tired hiker, raz, and ush. and drunk nazgul, yeah its crazy! sad

its kinda sad everyone left...i mean the only reason i came back was b/c i wondered how kmc was doing and i recognized like a few ppl out of thousands of newbies....and i was like whatever..

but im glad your getting by smokin'

Leo.M
are you saying this is a perfect body image ??? shocking

she was cuter when she actually had some weight on her.. now she looks like a 49 yr old coked out whore
http://vnexpress.net/Vietnam/Van-hoa/2005/08/3B9E0D82/05-nicole-ritchie.jpg

at least Lindsey is looking better now a days
http://data1.blog.de/blog/s/sorryimnotperfect/img/nicole-richie-lindsay-lohan.jpg

Waaaaay too skinny sick

I agree laughing

*cough*she's anorexic*cough*

Tired Hiker
and thanks for clearing that up, very sweet of you stick out tongue

by the way Tired Hiker and i have a love/hate relationship...i hate him and he wishes he could date me.

Blah blah blah blah blah . . . . . . blah . . . . . .. . . .. . blah blah. youpi

Okay, so yeah, she does turn me on, m'kay. erm

Soleran
Ritchie is really skinny she did come out and admit she had a huge drug problem. Hey whatever we're all human but I like her with a little more meat on her bones. Her interview on E was alot better then her persona she portrays on drama series to draw in audience's.

Piggle Humsy
well I know this has been said before but I agree, she needs to put some weight back on her.
I loved her figure in the simple life.. when she actually had curves... now she is a lollipop and doesn't look healthy. no

Prince Nauj
no expression
cute smilie

No one knows if she is anorexic so lay off it people ok *snap,snap,snap stick out tongue

katie_girl09
tanning does not make u look like u have leather skin, if it did people wouldnt pay 250 a month to get tanned, and i think all types of bodies are beautiful...but i really love her petite frame.

you cannot say she is anorexic, you dont know that for a fact...shes just little....and its a really cute frame, i mean clothes look really good on her, especially cropped black leggings, not everybody can pull them off.
OVER-tanning makes you look disgusting... AND it gives you skin cancer.
I'm not gonna say she looks anorexic. All I'm gonna say is that she looks like how my sister looked when she was in her final stages of cancer.
If she were to stand next to Paris Hilton, she'd make Paris look fat. That's how disgustingly boney she is.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Originally posted by katie_girl09
OVER-tanning makes you look disgusting... AND it gives you skin cancer.
I'm not gonna say she looks anorexic. All I'm gonna say is that she looks like how my sister looked when she was in her final stages of cancer.
If she were to stand next to Paris Hilton, she'd make Paris look fat. That's how disgustingly boney she is.

yah over-tanning does make u look weird, but when you do it right you get a nice glow and bronzed skin.

i am sorry to hear about your sister, but i dont think nicole richie looks disgustingly boney sad she is a very small girl but thats it.

katie_girl09
yah over-tanning does make u look weird, but when you do it right you get a nice glow and bronzed skin.

i am sorry to hear about your sister, but i dont think nicole richie looks disgustingly boney sad she is a very small girl but thats it.
I'm sorry too. But all things happen for a reason I guess...
But I still think that Nicole Richie lost too much weight too fast!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
yes things do happen for a reason, and it is always for the best <3

yeah it seems she lost it fast but it did take her 2 years to lose it, you can see it through the simple life 2 and 3 how she is losing it gradually...and in pics before she was famous, she was a very thin girl.

KharmaDog
yes things do happen for a reason, and it is always for the best <3

yeah it seems she lost it fast but it did take her 2 years to lose it, you can see it through the simple life 2 and 3 how she is losing it gradually...and in pics before she was famous, she was a very thin girl.

Actually she just admitted thatshe had a problem and is seeking medical and psychological help. She also stated that she hopes that no young girls admire or try to emulate her current physical appearance because it is not healthy.

So that "cute figure" that you admire is actually part of the symptoms of an unhealthy person who doesn't want people to approve of her current physical situation.

Happy Dance Way to go claudia! Happy Dance

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Actually she just admitted thatshe had a problem and is seeking medical and psychological help. She also stated that she hopes that no young girls admire or try to emulate her current physical appearance because it is not healthy.

So that "cute figure" that you admire is actually part of the symptoms of an unhealthy person who doesn't want people to approve of her current physical situation.

Happy Dance Way to go claudia! Happy Dance

no she didn't , she has never said that. Lindsay Lohan said that on Vanity Fair, but not Nicole Richie, she has never said that.

Way to go Kharma Dog!! laughing laughing out loud laughing

and by the way i dont admire her figure i think her small frame is cute but thats it and i dont want to copy anybody's figure, for that matter, i am pleased with myself.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Recent picture of her, luv her top..as for her sunglasses not too much :

botankus
Okay, enough about the eating disorder. What exactly has this chick done? I know she was second fiddle to Paris Hilton on some TV show about people with negative IQ's, but there are a lot of TV shows with dumb people in it, and they're not famous. So...what in the hell has she done for her to deserve being more famous than anyone else?

If you say because Lionel Richie's her father or her looks, that is an unacceptable answer. I'm only looking for viable responses here!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I'M NOT SAYING SHE'S MY ROLE MODEL, I DONT WANT TO BE HER OR THINK SHE IS SOME KIND OF HERO. i just like her personality on T.V , her style, and i think her body is cute because its sooo tiny, i never said it was healthy or i want to be a skeleton or anything, when i said perfect it is about her always fabulous tanned skin! but i know she isnt perfect and she admits too that, and i like that about her. she's real.

anyway i LUV nicole richie in that superficial way, i do, she's cool in my book.

by the way kharmadog i saw the upcoming vanity fair story.

anyway new vanity fair pic, she looks pretty curlers

botankus
My question still wasn't answered. What has this chick done? playing backseat to Paris Hilton of all people, having Lionel Richie as her father, and looking like a twig do NOT count as legitimate answers.

meep-meep
AHHH! I'm trying to find some wanking material here and you give me this sh*t? Shame on you.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
My question still wasn't answered. What has this chick done? playing backseat to Paris Hilton of all people, having Lionel Richie as her father, and looking like a twig do NOT count as legitimate answers.

i have no idea.... big grin

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Originally posted by meep-meep
AHHH! I'm trying to find some wanking material here and you give me this sh*t? Shame on you.

i did not put this picture for anybody's pleasure, ew. sad

wuTa

Yachtzie!!....my thoughts exactly

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
cool johnson shorts, cool fendi bag, killer combo!

meep-meep
i did not put this picture for anybody's pleasure, ew. sad

Your reply is equally flat and clueless as the picture you have posted...

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Originally posted by meep-meep
Your reply is equally flat and clueless as the picture you have posted...

yeah...pirate

KharmaDog
no she didn't , she has never said that. Lindsay Lohan said that on Vanity Fair, but not Nicole Richie, she has never said that.

Tuesday night on Inside edition (god forbid that I was watching that crap) she said that as did her doctors.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Tuesday night on Inside edition (god forbid that I was watching that crap) she said that as did her doctors.

Yeah, turns out my girlfriend told me that the new Vanity Fair is out today with her story, but i couldn't go get it because im sick embarrasment but i read it online and I'm so glad she is trying to get better <3

KharmaDog

Way to go Kharma Dog!! laughing laughing out loud laughing

Yeah, turns out my girlfriend told me that the new Vanity Fair is out today with her story, but i couldn't go get it because im sick embarrasment but i read it online and I'm so glad she is trying to get better <3

So maybe an apology is in order, and perhaps now you can admit that others were right when they told you she had a problem. Also, how do you feel about her figure now?

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
sad sorry, didnt know.

about her figure i still think she looks cute in that (aww she's so tiny, like a little girl cute) but im glad she wants to get healthier smile

botankus
cool johnson shorts, cool fendi bag, killer combo!

Two words...Crack Mama!!

Soleran
Two words...Crack Mama!!

Heroin Queen!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
denim shorts+ overpriced tee shirt + dior glossy1 sunglasses+ balenciaga bag+kitson mocca boots = Nicole Richie <3

this is an older pic but its such a cool outfitbig grin

Soleran
Wow she really needs help, that picture is scary. My arms are as large as her thighs.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
ahahahha so are mine!!! but i still luv her <3

she is trying to gain some weight though smile

Soleran
ahahahha so are mine!!! but i still luv her <3

she is trying to gain some weight though smile

Thats easy in America 10 bucks and 8 double cheeseburgers a day! She'll be right as rain in a week! Probably as big as a size 4 kids!

Morning_Glory
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/allhailme/blogposts/050506_nicolevanityfair.jpg

Nicole Richie tells Vanity Fair contributing editor Leslie Bennetts that her current weight upsets her and she's doing something about it. "I know I'm too thin right now, so I wouldn't want any young girl looking at me and saying, 'That's what I want to look like.' I do know that they will, which is another reason I really do need to do something about it. I'm not happy with the way I look right now" ... Richie explains that stress causes her to lose her appetite, and one of the factors over the past year was her broken engagement with DJ AM. "I had a bad breakup, and it eats me up inside when I'm upset about something," she explains. "I get really stressed out, and I do lose my appetite, but I do force myself to eat. I tried to put the weight on my way, eating burritos, but that wasn't working, so I started seeing a nutritionist and a doctor. I was scared that it could be something more serious, because it wasn't making any sense to me; I really was trying." Yes, I'm too thin, but that's just a result of what's really going on with me; the bigger picture is how I deal with problems,"

Prince Nauj
I love those pictures!! I love NIcole Richie!! Sarasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Morning_Glory
no expression shes gross

Prince Nauj
I smell Jealousy stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
umm yea Im so jealous... I wish I could look like a coked up whore

Prince Nauj
of course!! thats whats in honey!!

silver_tears
I actually like the Vanity Fair spread, but don't like her all that much. She has really freaky looking hands imo messed They look like a skeleton's hands do in cartoons.

Soleran
." Yes, I'm too thin, but that's just a result of what's really going on with me; the bigger picture is how I deal with problems,"

Well whatever is going on thats probably one of the most "real" comments I have heard from a celebrity with her background. She acknowledged a problem publicly and wants a solution.

Although I still think drugs are a part whatever its part of her problem.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by silver_tears
I actually like the Vanity Fair spread, but don't like her all that much. She has really freaky looking hands imo messed They look like a skeleton's hands do in cartoons.
yeah those pictures are really cool

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
ooo check these pictures out , lindsay put all the weight back on, she has her curves again, very pretty.

Nicole looks very pretty too!

They're beautiful girls, btw love the dresses <3

sadasaaa sa saaaaaa!!!!! heheh

Thorinn
I love LL's boobs...no expression

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
me too happy

i like her dress too, but nicole's is just awesome, i luv the silver!

botankus
This chick isn't even famous. You have to be more than a backup in a sitcom with Paris Hilton and have Lionel Richie as your father to be famous. This thread should be moved to the Off-Topic forum until she does something that is worth 1% of a sh*t in this world.

Bardock42
This chick isn't even famous. You have to be more than a backup in a sitcom with Paris Hilton and have Lionel Richie as your father to be famous. This thread should be moved to the Off-Topic forum until she does something that is worth 1% of a sh*t in this world.

I'd take an 11 year old boy over her....

botankus
Your 11-year old boy isn't anorexic, so it would be a tough decision for you!

Bardock42
Your 11-year old boy isn't anorexic, so it would be a tough decision for you!

Yeah...damn....

Prince Nauj
ooo check these pictures out , lindsay put all the weight back on, she has her curves again, very pretty.

Nicole looks very pretty too!

They're beautiful girls, btw love the dresses <3

sadasaaa sa saaaaaa!!!!! heheh
lol y eah she got her boobs back sarasa sarasaaaaaaaaaa

Britrogue
Eat some cakes!!!!!!!

Prince Nauj
I Love Cakes!!!

Britrogue
Me too......and I'm telling you, she needs some. Otherwise, I'll let her join my pet stick insects. She'd fit right in!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
sa-da -sa!!! -sa-da -sa!! sadasaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

aww nicole is as cute as that puppy! I <3 her!

Bardock42
I'd prefer sex with that puppy over sex with Nicole...

botankus
Good observation, Bardock. I would rank the items with fornication potential in that photograph in this order (most desirable to least desirable):

1) The water bottles
2) That empty cup of Beef Stew
3) The cameraman who took the picture
4) The chick in the glasses
5) The number "73" on that table tent
6) The puppy
7) The sidewalk
8) Nicole Richie

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Originally posted by Bardock42
I'd prefer sex with that puppy over sex with Nicole...

ew sick

Aww she looks so cute here, she looks really different though, this was back in the days, much better style now.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Good observation, Bardock. I would rank the items with fornication potential in that photograph in this order (most desirable to least desirable):

1) The water bottles
2) That empty cup of Beef Stew
3) The cameraman who took the picture
4) The chick in the glasses
5) The number "73" on that table tent
6) The puppy
7) The sidewalk
8) Nicole Richie

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Prince Nauj
ew sick

Aww she looks so cute here, she looks really different though, this was back in the days, much better style now.
Hot Pic and hey Captain Claudia its Sarasa not sadasa stick out tongue

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
really on the dvd caption its says sa-da-sa hmmm mystery ???

whatever! sa-ra-sa-sa-ra-sa-ra-saaaaaaaaaaaa!

Prince Nauj
yeah Whatever heheh "stick out tongue

Prince Nauj
so is anyone watching the new season of the simple life?!

I just love nicole richie!!

ILoveMyDaniel
Nicole Richie is the cutest thing in the world and i luv her <3

She is so my favorite celebrity and this is why:

totally ok if u guys dont like her, she's still fabulous <3

i luv her, be-otch.
She's a cutie but by GOD she is TOO skinny! I liked her before she started losing all of that weight. She's so.....fragile and gaunt. I've heard that she hates hearing about how everyone thinks she has an eating disorder, am I correct? She probably hates hearing about it because she actually most likely does have one. Nobody can be healthy and be that small.

Prince Nauj
^^ well I read in vanity fair that shes getting help with a nutritionist to gain some weight back

ILoveMyDaniel
I hope so, she desperately needs it. Everyone was talking about her when she was a big girl; about how "fat" she was, but I bet a million dollars that everyone would much rather see her like that then what she is now.

Morning_Glory
so is anyone watching the new season of the simple life?!

I just love nicole richie!!

no tv is trash

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
I hope so, she desperately needs it. Everyone was talking about her when she was a big girl; about how "fat" she was, but I bet a million dollars that everyone would much rather see her like that then what she is now.
she looked fine in the simple life Interns!! she looked great there

Prince Nauj
no tv is trash
Id ont think so stick out tongue

ILoveMyDaniel
she looked fine in the simple life Interns!! she looked great there
Nah. A little too skinny.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Nah. A little too skinny.
no she wasent!! at least she looked better than than she does know stick out tongue

Prince Nauj
Has anyone heard the new Nicole Richie song?! ITs called dandelion!! She sings really good. Better than Paris I say even though I love her to but not as much as Nicole

LiL nAstY GirL
I effeing love Nicole Richie. She is so funny stick out tongue stick out tongue

Prince Nauj
I know she is!! Do you watch the simple life?! without her it wouldnt be funny at all

LiL nAstY GirL
I know, she makes that show laughing

Prince Nauj
Kawaii big grin

LovelyOne
She's very pretty but I feel really bad for her..starving herslef the way she does just to keep the male media happy sad I bet some men actually love the fact she is that thin..sickos..

super pr*xy
i like the chubby nicole. the snkinny nicole feels like she would fracture something if i sneezed on her.

plus i don't think having sex with a sack of bones would feel all that great.

silver_tears
ick no expression

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/9388/nicolerichiebeach01qx7.jpg

masterkit
OH MY GOD THAT IS SO F*CKING GROSSsick

I see that and its like

tv_horror

silver_tears
I'm a little disgusted myself

Fëanor
ick no expression

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/9388/nicolerichiebeach01qx7.jpg OH GOD! OH GOD!!!! i wanna go gay now...!!!

silver_tears
stunning aint she

Fëanor
stunning aint she i'd rather kiss a wet slimey frog. otherwise, cut my nutz off, if she and i were the last people on earth.

botankus
I know now it's not too late for my acting/modeling career. Get me her makeup/botox/eyeliner crew pronto!

Sometimes I look better than that eek! after a 12 pack and 2 hours of sleep.

Prince Nauj
ick no expression

actually that pic looks photochoped she doesnt look like that stick out tongue

botankus
Well, that's what people look like who weigh 50 lbs.

Soleran
stunning aint she

OMG thats her wake up from sex face in the morning with bad breath I'm fairly certain of it!

She needs to dine on Mcdonalds double cheese burgers only for about 2 months, spend 12 bucks on it, she'll pack some back on!

Prince Nauj
Well, that's what people look like who weigh 50 lbs.
hey I weigh like that *pokes

dazzlindivastar
I absuloutely hate Nicole Richie. She always uses bad language and she's perverted. I was watching the news and there were pictures of her and her friends naked. She also posts nasty videos on the computer....so I've heard. I like Paris Hilton so much better. She is kind and never uses bad language. Maybe now you'll think twice about your "favorite celebrity". sick And she is 80 pounds! That's being anorexic! She has to go to the hospital, you know that right?

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by dazzlindivastar
I absuloutely hate Nicole Richie. She always uses bad language and she's perverted. I was watching the news and there were pictures of her and her friends naked. She also posts nasty videos on the computer....so I've heard. I like Paris Hilton so much better. She is kind and never uses bad language. Maybe now you'll think twice about your "favorite celebrity". sick And she is 80 pounds! That's being anorexic! She has to go to the hospital, you know that right?
You drink to much missy. Nicole may have a bad mouth but at least shedidnt do a video when she was 18 like paris hilton. So suck it

.Dance_Inside.
ick no expression

oh dear god
thats just awful....

CaptinJackLover
that is just disgusting! wayyyyyyyyyy to skinny. its kinda sickening

Tooshay
she comes across as slutty to me

.Dance_Inside.
ew omg, I can't stop looking at that picture in discust...sick

fini
what looks really bad are her arms.......... people dying of starvation have arms like that.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by .Dance_Inside.
oh dear god
thats just awful....
People People that looks phototouched my gawd

botankus
I think that chick running beside her is saying, "Hey, nicole, wanna splurge on some celery?"

botankus
I think you're right, because celebrities, whose entire cash flow is determined by their perceived looks, couldn't POSSIBLY be that skinny!

Fëanor
actually it's airbrushed. she thought she looked fat or phat...

Kairiminé
my god...she probably ate back in march..my god that is a sick picture..nicole richie is much of a brat but looks a hell a lot better then paris hilton

silver_tears

It's not, X17 doesn't photoshop, it's a gossip blog so why would they photoshop paparazzi pics? blink

However, I do have a photoshopped one eek!
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9108/anrichiebikini01vn8.jpg

Tada!

Kairiminé
It's not, X17 doesn't photoshop, it's a gossip blog so why would they photoshop paparazzi pics? blink

Tada!

my freakin god..she needs to eat something!

Prince Nauj

Tada!
you have to much on your times girly stick out tongue

dont be a hater

Thorinn
i somehow believe thats really her. ermm

Barker
Originally posted by Thorinn
i somehow believe thats really her. ermm

botankus
Happy Birthday to Nicole Richie. She is 25 today, so that makes 1 KG of body weight for every year she has been living.

Britrogue
lol!

Prince Nauj
I love nicole I dont care what you HATERS have to say about her stick out tongue

botankus
Then why don't you put that Beach bikini skeleton jog pic as your signature for a few weeks to prove it.

Fëanor
you have to much on your times girly stick out tongue

dont be a hater whoa! i think that guy in the orange trunks has got a woody! not that i was looking...or anything

Prince Nauj
Then why don't you put that Beach bikini skeleton jog pic as your signature for a few weeks to prove it.
First I dont know how to make sigs! second I dont think anyone would make me one since everyone hates her

noelluvspotter
first of all whats up with her age being the same as her weight. I think she weighs less then Dakota Fanning. well i guess it beats being average because this way everyone makes fun of her instead of just some people. so i guess its better.

Maple Sugar
I love nicole I dont care what you HATERS have to say about her stick out tongue

I don't hate her..she just needs to stock up on some burgers.. as noelluvspotter said..she weighs less then dakota fanning

vintageSW77
yawn.....anyone seen the pukefest that is Lionel Ritchies new vid

jesus

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Maple Sugar
I don't hate her..she just needs to stock up on some burgers.. as noelluvspotter said..she weighs less then dakota fanning
thats hot

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>