what horror comics do you got

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
what horror comics do you got in your collection give us a list we'd like to know im sure it might even enlighten us about what stuff is out there for horror lovers.

Comicbook_kid
That right there is the $64,000 dollar question....I could be here for hours listing the horror comics in my collection...I am a HUGE horror fan in general, but I also love horror comics and have collected them for many years now...but I'll list a few of the ones that come to mind...o.k. here goes....

1. Jason Vs. Leatherface
2. Halloween
3. Pumpkinhead
4. Psycho
5. Child's Play
6. Friday the 13th
7. Phantasm
8. Army of Darkness
9. Hellraiser
10. Nightbreed
11. Leatherface
12. Creepshow
13. Tales from the Crypt
14. Vault of Horror
15. Nightmare on Elm Street
16. Vault of Evil
17. Chamber of Chills
18. Dead of Night
19. Werewolf by Night
20. Tomb of Dracula
21. Eerie
22. Creepy
23. Vampirella
24. Rob Zombie's Spookshow Int.
25. From Dusk till Dawn
26. Frankenstein's Monster
27. Puppet Master
28. H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulu
29. Tower of Shadows
30. 30 Days of Night
31. Demon Dreams
32. Vamps
33. Fright Night
34. Night of the Living Dead
35. Dawn of the Dead
36. The Walking Dead (my favorite by the way)
37. Remains
38. Boris Karloff's Tales of Mystery
39. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
40. Haunt of Fear
41. Twisted Tales
42. Crypt of Shadows
43. The Witching Hour
44. Ghosts
45. Where Monsters Dwell
46. Creatures on the Loose
47. Unexpected!
48. Secrets of Sinister House
49. The Many Ghosts of Dr. Graves
50. plus lots, lots, lots more...if it's horror, I probably have it....these are just a fraction of what I have and some just right of the top off my head....what are some that you have? If you would like to know what issues I have of the ones listed, or some that I don't, please ask. I have lots more. Maybe we can help each other out on our collections....

Mider
children of the puppet master 1-2
puppet master 1-4
nightbreed 1-25
kiss psycho circus 1-31
kiss (dark horse) 1-13 and dark horse special
blair witch comics
nightmares on elm street 1-6
nightmare on elm street the beginning 1-2
nightmare on elm street magazine 1-2
nightmare on elm street special
nightmare on elm street paranoid 1 waiting for 2-3
escape of the living dead 1-3 waiting for 4-5
night of the living dead 2nd series 0-3
king of the dead 0-4
scab 1-2
insane clown posse pendulam 1-12
insane clown posse jeckal brothers
insane clown posse ups and downs of the wicked clownz
insane clown posse hallowicked
insane clown posse halls of illusion
devil jack 1-3
jason x special waiting for jason vs jason x 1-2
species not the movie adaptation 1-4 waiting for species special
friday the 13th bloodbath 1-2 waiting for part 3
zombie chronicals 1-3
satans sick i got this cause it has jason but got all four issues anyway meh
jason vs leatherface 1-3
interview with a vampire 1-12
vampire lestat 1-12
queen of the damned 1-11
tale of the body theif TPB
witching hour 1-5
dampyr 1-8
Splatter 1-8
Splatter Annual
Splatter x-mas special
hellraiser 1-20
hellraiser dark holiday special
hellraiser spring slaughter
hellraiser summer special
harrowers 1-6 (spin off of hellraiser)
book of the damned 1-4 (hellraiser companions think of text books but interesting ones)
pinhead 1-6
pinhead vs marshall law 1-2
the mask tpb
the mask returns tpb
the mask strikes back tpb
joker/mask tpb
mask hunt for green october 1-4
mask world tour 1-4
mask southern discomfort 1-4
mask/lobo 1-2
grifter and the mask 1-2
mask toys in the attic 1-4
faust acts 1-13 waiting for 14 and fifteen
clairs lust
faust shingras talons 1/2 -4
faust 777 0-4
faust book of m 1-3
twilight zone comics the most recent i think up to 1994 and not after
king zombie 1-2
zombie world comics all of them
fly in my eye and daughter of my in my eye and any other i believe
childs play 1-5
halloween 1-3 and convention special one good scare, as well as return to haddionfield.
i have this one about frankenstine i dont know if you got this one it has like the body ready to be animated on issue 2 or 1 like just a corpse its hidious lol
i have king of the dead 0-4
scab 1-2 sorry if i already posted these comics im forgetful
zombie chronicals 1-3
night of the living dead 2nd series 0-3 the first series is nothing but a movie adaption
hellbound redemption quest 1-4

and i got others

i wish i had some of the ones you did though comic book kid

Wolfie
A couple Army of Darkness: Shop til you Drop Dead
(I think all of) Army of Darkness vs. Reanimator
A ANOES

I think that's it.

Impediment
The majority of my horror collection is old EC issues like Tales from the Crypt, The Vault of Horror, and The Haunt of Fear. I have, easily, over 100 issues.

Mider
all you guys with the tales from the crypt comics are lucky those are worth alot of money i saw one issue going for like 400 bucks and it wasnt even issue 1 it was like issue 10 or 20 something im not sure.

Impediment
Mine are reprints of the originals. I WISH I had the originals, but mine are worth cover price at highest.

Mider
lol meh its cool, i wish i had the phantasm comics from xmachina i also equally wanted the halloween one good scare comic i paid eighty dollars plus more on ebay for one it was the only one, i also paid like another eighty dollars for a comic called dark utopia 2 by tim vigil, and also the return to hadionfield comic is not easy AT ALL to find but i didnt pay alot for it no instead i bought it from this place in brittian, same thing with kolchak number 1 they still dont have issue 1 back in circulation that i know of, the only comics i cant find are the phantasm comics i dont know how on earth comic book kid found them i wonder if he has one through four or what.

WrathfulDwarf
I have tons of Tales From Crypt re-prints from the early 90's. Some back issues of Hellraiser and I was gonna start collecting Shaun of the Dead and Dawn of the Dead comics but I just couldn't keep up with the release schedules. I wish I had more... sad

Mider
if any one has phantasm the comics with the tall man the comics from xmachina ill offer 100 bucks for all four issues, or maybe even 200 but id have to think about it.

WrathfulDwarf
I didn't know there was a phantasm comic series. confused

Mider
yup from xmachina its called phantasm overminds cant find it no where sept issue one on the phantasm offical site im not sure if they have issues 1-4 or just issue 1 meh wish i knew then id just order it

LizzyT123
I get EC comics like, Tales from the Crypt, The Haunt of Fear, and the Vault of Horror.................FUN FUN FUN!

Mider
the dawn of the dead comics and day of the dead comics are just movie adaptations right? Does anyone beside comic book kid have phantasm comics i wish i knew if there would be a issue 2

BackFire
I read my friend's copies of The Walking Dead, great comic.

Mider
i have the following zombie comics, i wonder why there is such an onslaugh of zombie comics these days. but yeah i have the following

1. night of the living dead prelude (shows what happend before the movie)
2. night of the living dead aftermath (shows what happend AFTER the movie im guessing since the above titel shows what happend before)
3. night of the living dead second series 0-4
4. barbara's zombie chronicals night of the living dead
5. king of the dead (have no idea what this is about but its suppose to be part of the night of the living dead franchise)
6. scab (suppose to be about a little boy stuck in night of the living dead infested zombie land and can save the world for some reason)
7. escape of the living dead 1-3 i need 4-5 still (suppose to clear up questions about what happend in the movie ive heard)

2D_MASTER
I have every issue of the early 90's Reprints of Tales from the Crypt, vault of horror and haunt of Fear. they are fawking awesome.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
I have every issue of the early 90's Reprints of Tales from the Crypt, vault of horror and haunt of Fear. they are fawking awesome.

YES! I like those too! smile

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by LizzyT123
YES! I like those too! smile

Awesome, I always thought that the Vault of Horror had the best Tales. The Vault Keeper was one sick mofo, too bad the Vault of Horror movie was rank.

Mider
anyone got any insane clown posse comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.