Why i haven't been here or Grey fox versus those NTL Rat-Bastards.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Ok now as most of my friends , enemies and people whom i crush in arguments know i haven't been on much. Now around this time of year i go up my grandmothers/uncles to un-wind , now my uncle is the more computer literate then me (EG : he knows whats going on with it half the time ...unlike me embarrasment )

Anyway enough about my family , now here's where everything goes pear-shaped. You see we use a basic NTL connection and this box (for the tv) decided it didn't want to work anymore. BANG went our Internet connection , so we then call out one of their men to sort it out , he walks in changes the boxes and leaves , an hour later the NEW box buggers.....

Let me tell you i was pretty pissed off at this point heaving gone through PC with-drawl and being forced to watch baby shows with my 2 year old cousin and 2 month old cousin (I refuse to believe the little Einsteins can get that damn spaceship off the ground without exploding !!!! ) for a couple of day's.

Although soon enough we got another repairmen to come and sort the problem ...the box is a little temper mental though so it could go on the fritz again ... i dont know .

This has been a grey fox rant signing off......

(PS: Don't close this thread ....let it circulate until some people i know have read it.......)

Thunderstrike
Sheesh. I say that the Avengers and Authority pick up boomsticks and mow over the punks.

grey fox
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Sheesh. I say that the Avengers and Authority pick up boomsticks and mow over the punks.

The only good thing about my situation was that i was able to pick up a few items while i wasn't stuck on the pc

MGS3 - Ps2

Pokemon Colosseum ( It's not that bad ) - Gamecube

A anime dvd box set containing

Chobits
Lunar Legend Tsukihime
Texhnolyze
Paranoia Agent
Gungrave
R.O.D the tv
Serial Experiments Lain
Tenchi Muyo
The Adventures of Mini Goddess
Haibane-Renmei New Feathers

and The Legend of Zelda Promotional Disc (It has FOUR games on it) -Gamecube

Thunderstrike
I played Gungrave. How's the Anime?

grey fox
Ok , each disc is only the first volume though...

Oh i also have the game , cell shading CAN look good dammit !!!

Thunderstrike
Yep. That game and Ultimate Spider-Man proved that.

bean_machine
Originally posted by grey fox

A anime dvd box set containing

Chobits
Lunar Legend Tsukihime
Texhnolyze
Paranoia Agent
Gungrave
R.O.D the tv
Serial Experiments Lain
Tenchi Muyo
The Adventures of Mini Goddess
Haibane-Renmei New Feathers

I am jealous, me want, me want, me want. embarrasment confused

grey fox
And it only cost me twenty pictures of the queen....

AJ4LIFE
horay yor back fox i missed u mate

CaptainStoic
I get the Anime network where I live, so renting Anime here or buying it would be redundant. My all time favorite is Ninja Scroll the movie. Welcome back BTW.

grey fox
Thanks

TheKahn
Welcome back Fox. euro

Scoobless
.......... you were gone?..... confused

who are you again?

no expression

DarkCrawler
Welcome back. big grin

roughrider
The only one who makes the Bucky quake with fear has returned. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.