One Year Later

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morridini
The One Year Later comics, that will take place one year after Infinite Crisis, why are they already out when IC isn't finished yet? I was looking through my local comic store (the Internet) for comics to buy (download) and found several different One Year Later comics, and always thought they would be released AFTER IC, what's the deal with this?

Thunderstrike
The quest for more money!

Morridini
I know they want to make money, thats the only reason why they made thousands of little useless Tie Ins we had to read. But why release them before IC is finished?

Thunderstrike
I dunno. To further empahsise the fact that Connor Kent is dead

dman2008
Originally posted by Morridini
The One Year Later comics, that will take place one year after Infinite Crisis, why are they already out when IC isn't finished yet? I was looking through my local comic store (the Internet) for comics to buy (download) and found several different One Year Later comics, and always thought they would be released AFTER IC, what's the deal with this?

maybe they wanted to give people who are tired of all the tie ins to infinite crisis a break from the crossover and with one year later people do not have to worry about continuity problems while reading the comics.

King_Mungi
Infinite Crisis isn't over, but apparently the next issue of the series will take place one year later after Superboy died

Validus
Originally posted by dman2008
maybe they wanted to give people who are tired of all the tie ins to infinite crisis a break from the crossover and with one year later people do not have to worry about continuity problems while reading the comics.
Get that logic out of here. It's all about teh moneyz!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.