Deathstroke vs Bison (Street Fighter)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Who would win?

Sixth_Winged
Depends at what point in SF timeline is this Bison Taken

SF2 might get a tossup or him
SFA Final Bison version is at least a city buster and has ludicrous versatility.

jinzin
I'm thinking deathstroke's gonna have a problem fighting a guy who can literally send him sailing 100 feet into the air without even touching him...

CaptainStoic
Oh sorry about that i was talking about SF2 Bison, you know Mr. Psycho Crusher!

jinzin
oh then probably deathstorke.. sfII bison is a joke compared to his alpha counterpart...

FG725
yeah but if you see the cartoon version of street fighter 2 Bison owns big time he kicks the shit out of ken and Ryu

jinzin
i have seen it.. i own it..

but that bison... infact that entire storyline are more closely comparible to alpha than SF II if it had been anything like SFII in the games we would have seen akuma off bison, Bison wouldn't have had half the super powers he did or been half as huge... But agreed that representation of bison.. (which again is more closely relatable to alpha) would impose some serious ownage on DS... IMO

Dynamic One
IMO. What does that mean?

Oh an yea bison wins huqe

jinzin
in my opinion.. IMO.

Mider
if it was animated bison he would own deathstroke, to fast, to powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.