Angel vs. Sauron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Go fig.

AJ4LIFE
who....

Wonder Man
he joined the brotherhood with the toad.
he can hypnotize his victims. He's a tyradectal. But his biggie is that he drains your lifeforce from ya.
He killed Cannonball once but since CB is Immortal he came back to life.

FG725
Sauron would win

bitca730
Even with Angel's healiing blood? Angel's also like the best flyer the X-Men have...or had

nimrod009
Angel has absolutely no resistance to Sauron's powers. He's quickly put into a trance and taken out in my opinion.

thesilverspider
Sauron wins

Tron
Sauron tears him apart. Make it Archangel and you have a fight.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Tron
Sauron tears him apart. Make it Archangel and you have a fight.

Negative. Even Archangel would be mind controlled by Sauron fairly easily. He's one of Marvel's top at it.

Psyquis52
Sauron destroys him and eats his brains! Whoops! Got sidetracked there. Sauron wins but he doesn't eat his brains.

Metalmanx
I dunno. I'm going with Angel on this one.

For one, he carries a sword now, which will greatly increase his offensive power. Two, he is one of, if not the best, natural fliers on the X-men. Three, I'm sure he knows Sauron well enough by now to not stare him in the eyes. I mean, c'mon. He's one of the most experienced X-men members, I think he'll know what he's doing.

That said, I think Angel can take it to Sauron.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I dunno. I'm going with Angel on this one.

For one, he carries a sword now, which will greatly increase his offensive power. Two, he is one of, if not the best, natural fliers on the X-men. Three, I'm sure he knows Sauron well enough by now to not stare him in the eyes. I mean, c'mon. He's one of the most experienced X-men members, I think he'll know what he's doing.

That said, I think Angel can take it to Sauron.

Isn't Sauron like CL10 strength? And he is just as adept at flight as Angel. And if Angel is closing his eyes, or trying to avoid eye contact with Sauron the whole time, it kinda limits his offensive opportunities doesn't it? That would give Sauron time to take his head off with a clean punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.