BATMAN: The Secret Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lukester
Anyone know where I can watch:

Batman: Dark Justice

Batman: Year One

Online, because they're kinda hard to find?

...http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2474406?htv=12

...Click on the link above to watch my favourite Batman film of all time!

Xirius
I like Dead End, right up until Joker disappears, then it just gets stupid....

Lord Shadow Z
It just goes to show the free-flowing suit/cape does look good on camera instead of a heavily implausible bulky suit of rubber.

Knightfall93
It was cool until he was attacked by Alien and Predators for no apparent reason... random attempt to inject some action!

Xirius
Originally posted by Knightfall93
It was cool until he was attacked by Alien and Predators for no apparent reason... random attempt to inject some action!

Exactly, I thought there was actually going to be a story, then it just went crazy, in a bad way.

Knightfall93
Yeah... I heard a mention of "Dr Harley Quinn" where it shouldve been "Harleen Quinzel" and that she was missing on that radio report so I thought the one who grappled jOKER UP would be Harley... but, no, then he just starts fighting Alien and Preadtors!b (sigh...)

Etrigan
It was a cool crossover, even if a bit stupid. The fight scene was very good, and the acting wasn't bad with Clark Bartram and Andrew Koenig.

Kelly Renee
Originally posted by Xirius
I like Dead End, right up until Joker disappears, then it just gets stupid....

I agree. The guy who played Joker was.. ok.

Syndicate_Lord
The Bartram dude was good. Joker guy looked a bit... fake...

Xirius
He did the voice pretty well though, at least until about halfway through his big rant....

Harvey Dent
Originally posted by Kelly Renee
I agree. The guy who played Joker was.. ok.

The guy who played the Joker is Boner from Growing Pains.

I didn't like his performance. His acting was annoying to me.

Kelly Renee
Originally posted by Harvey Dent

Yeah, you're right. He's annoying...

Syndicate_Lord
His voice was good... but y'know what I really hated? The Predators... and the gay Bat-suit...

Etrigan
Originally posted by Harvey Dent

His acting is okay, but he just couldn't get the laugh right. Too shrill and girly, and it went on for too long.

Syndicate_Lord
Yep...

Scarecrow756
That was not bad, the music was cool and the Joker was awsome. I think they should use the opening of Batman Dead End in the next Batman film.

Syndicate_Lord
LOL... but with Bale? Naaahhhh... the Joker was good but not great. I will rewatch it and consider him!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.