That Game, "Fatal Frame"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kero
Has anyone played that game, "Fatal Frame"? I hav, it's sooooooooo gd!!! I've ritten a little summary about all the games I've played in the series (Basically all of them!) Ahem:

Fatal Frame I:

The storyline revolves around a 17yr old girl named, Miku Hinaski who goes into a haunted mansion to look for her brother, Mafayu Hinaski. Who went into the mansion and went missing for two weeks.
In there, Miku finds her dead mothers old antique camera which can reveal things that aren't usaually there... (Ghosts)
And battles them off, and finds out about the mansions horrific past...

Fatal Frame II: The Crimson Butterfly:

Mio and Mayu Amakura are twin sisters who go into an old hiding place in the woods, which will soon be lost due to the build of a dam. Mayu, the eldest, finds a Crimson Butterfly in the woods and follows it. Wondering where her sister has gone, Mio follows her and they wander into the woods and find themselves trapped in an abandoned village, All Gods Village. There they find The Camera Obscura, that takes pictures of things that shouldn't be... So, now they must venture deeper into the village and uncover it's horrific and terrifying past...

Fatal Frame III: The Tormented

I will update this in a while, I haven't played it in a while...

I will do other posts concerning "Fatal Frame" later, like the past of the places in the General Discussion forum. So, what do you think?!

Lana
There's a thread about the game already, which is what I think. Please search before creating threads.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=375706&highlight=fatal+frame

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.