Angel vs Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok two winged warriors
but who is the best

james1865
Hawkman. Stronger, better fighter, tougher and some bad a** weapons. Angel might be a better flier but it's not enough. Archangel vs. Hawkman would probably be a better fight.

ALEMASTER
fine archangel vs hawkman

wannabe
Archangel is the better flier, has the soulsword (one of the most potent magical items on Marvel earth) and a healingfactor just slightly inferior to Wolverine's.
7/10 for him!

batdude123
Originally posted by wannabe
Archangel is the better flier, has the soulsword (one of the most potent magical items on Marvel earth) and a healingfactor just slightly inferior to Wolverine's.
7/10 for him!

How about if we give Archangel the soulsword, we give Hawkman the Claw of Horus. It would only be fair. big grin

Nataku8188
Hawkman.

JOE NUNEZ
Hawkman is wayyyyy stronger........

Psyquis52
Hawkman

Metalmanx
I prefer Angel/Archangel, but Hawkman is FAR MORE POWERFUL than Angel. It's really not even fair.

Hawkmanw wins everytime.

wannabe
What exactly makes Hawkman more powerful? (a real question, because i may not be up to date with my knowledge about him)

Superherovandal
he's like class 50. he's an experienced warrior. has nth metal weapons.

batdude123
What exactly makes Hawkman more powerful? (a real question, because i may not be up to date with my knowledge about him)

He uses the Claw of Horus which draws its energy from the electromagnetic forces in the core of the earth. So when he hits you with it on, it's like getting hit with the ENTIRE planet earth in a concentrated form. He can also us the Claw of Horus for very powerful solar energy blasts and other mystical purposes. He's WAY beyond Angel. wink

Etrigan
Carter wins, so long as he has the Claw of Horus when Archangel has teh Soulsword.

batdude123
Originally posted by Etrigan
Carter wins, so long as he has the Claw of Horus when Archangel has teh Soulsword.

yes

marvelprince
Carter takes this one. Even without the Claw of Horus with his knowledge of mystical and archaic weaponry he still has a good chance. Not to mention he is much stronger and also has a great healing factor

DarkCrawler
7/10 for him!

Hawkman is faster and more skilled flyer then he is (Thousands of years of flying expererience, he retains the memories of all his past selves). He is also stronger, wayyy better fighter (He has thousands years of fighting experience too), more ruthless and the Nth metal gives him healing factor:

"It has also been explained in the JSA series that the nth metal greatly aids in healing, closing wounds almost instantaneously. One example is in the JLA story "Crisis of Conscience," in issues 115-118. Carter has his arm nearly severed during one part of the issue, but the wound has obviously closed and functionality returned by the end of the issue. The Atom has commented that Hawkman laughs at anything less than third-degree burns."

Hawkman pretty much wins this 9/10 because let's be honest, all that he needs is one strike from his mace. Archangel's healing factor can't return an removed head, can it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.