what's ur favourite soundtrack??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamIel
mine would have to be the "Nightmare Before Christmas" sound track... its awesome

KMC
Withnail and I is amazing. Not loads of tracks but the ones they use are blinders.

BlackSunshine
I liked The Lord Of The Rings

Meta
mine is actually a video-game soundtrack, Tony Hawks American Wasteland

mysterio69
singles

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
tie garden state and a walk to remember

redcaped
Here's something interesting...speakers produce smell, yes it's true, specially if they are powerful and loud...get close, see how it vibrates and smell the smell. Oh don't worry, no bad breath but they are like people when they talk closely. This is perfect with your favorite soundtrack or score.

el_barto
This thread's already been made.

Darth Jello
The Normals, TSOL, X, The Cruci****s, Black Flag, Tribe 8, My Sister Outlaw, The Circle Jerks, The Joykiller, early Sonic Youth, LARD, The Germs, The Adolescents, Flipper, Dead Kennedys, Nirvana, Strobe Talbot, The Causey Way, Jello Biafra, D.I., Wesley Willis, Channel3, Negative Trend, The I.D. Eyes, NOTFlipper, NOMEANSNO, The Sex Pistols, Millions of Dead Cops, Minor Threat, DOA, Flower Lepperds, Tony Adolescent and The ADZ, Go!, Gentleman Jack Grisham, Cathedral of Tears, Ciccone Youth, Lot Six, The Vice Squad, Rikk Agnew, The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy, Rik L. Rik, The Dicks, The Fastbacks

Ronny
I'm pretty fond of the Star Wars sountracks geek And LOTR, Serenity, and Chronicals of narnia.

Slay
The Godfather...gave me goosebumps.

lil bitchiness
Fight Club Sountrack.

Phat J
the ghost dog soundtrack, pretty much anything rza does the music for.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by el_barto
This thread's already been made.

If you know it's been done before most mods like you to report it so they can close or merge it.. yes

Yes this has been done before.. many times.
That is what the search feature is for....

here is a link to the thread with the most replies.

Best Movie Soundtrack
post your answers in there..

and this should be merged or closed now... smile

Evil Dead
The Great Rock N Roll Swindle

knight
HIGHLANDER

Df02
probably Requiem for a dream or 28 days later

Ladyluck
Chicago and Rent.

StinkFist462
Requiem For A Dream
Lost Highway

Alpha Centauri
Purple Rain.

-AC

stunna1773
remember the titans

Susan-Storm
Garden State is my absoulte favorite sountrack

Arachnoidfreak
The Mission Impossible 2 soundtrack oddly enough is my favorite. It got me into music.

Runner up is The Crow soundtrack

MetallicaT
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
The Mission Impossible 2 soundtrack oddly enough is my favorite. It got me into music.

hellz yeah... I disappear smile

queen of the damned has a nice soundtrack....horrible movie though

Etrigan
Batman 89

28 Days Later

Reqieum For A Dream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.