Iron Fist & Shi-Chang vs Karate Kid/DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two of Marvels great fighters vs DC best fighter No weapons

Iron Fist- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/i/ironfist.htm

&

Shang-Chi- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/shangchi.htm

vs

Karate Kid- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karate_Kid_%28comics%29

batdude123
Karate Kid. That dude's a f*ckin' BEAST, man! Iron Fist and Shang-Chi have nothing on him.

thesilverspider
KK

batdude123
Originally posted by thesilverspider
KK

I like how you always only have a few word response to everything. laughing

golem370
What If I add Puck & Gambit

batdude123
Originally posted by golem370

Well, in that case, it would be a little more interesting to watch. The marvels would have two excellent h2h combatants, an enhanced human, and a pretty powerful mutant. It would be close, but with Puck and Gambit added to the team, I see them winning more often than not. Although, KK has held his own against Pre-crisis Superboy before and did a damn good job. Team still wins though.

Validus
Originally posted by golem370
Same result. KK was beating the Fatal Five until Validus showed up. He fought off the Legion of Super-Heroes as his initial tryout. Defeated Ultra Boy, made Kon-El look foolish, had Superboy (Clark) in an unbreakable choke hold. He knocked Colossal Boy through a building and shattered a true adamantium grade metal. Also defeated everyone in a prison full of superhumans. His sparring partner is Mon-El.

The list of his feats goes on like that. The kid is not street level.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Same result. KK was beating the Fatal Five until Validus showed up. He fought off the Legion of Super-Heroes as his initial tryout. Defeated Ultra Boy, made Kon-El look foolish, had Superboy (Clark) in an unbreakable choke hold. He knocked Colossal Boy through a building and shattered a true adamantium grade metal. Also defeated everyone in a prison full of superhumans. His sparring partner is Mon-El.

I forgot about all those! KK still kicks their asses. big grin

spetznaz
Originally posted by Validus

No better way to put it than to say what you said = The Kid is not street level.
These guys get annihilated, and to be honest they might actually enjoy it since they'll see a few seconds of perfection in motion (kind of how the people killed by Shiva consider it an honor).
Karate Kid by far.

The Fake Macoy
KK would beat them so fast it's not even funny. He's a beast!

Murda Mase
You shoulda put upu the KK respect thread up.

Anyway KK wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.