Have you ever been so lazy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
As to have thrown the remote control at your t.v. in hope that it'll strike the power button to turn it on? Yeah....I'm not to proud of that day...

Nevermind
Wow, I've never been that lazy.

Scythe
Eh?

Nevermind
Wha...?

Scythe
Err?

DanZeke25
I don't understand, you have the remote already, so why throw it at the TV to turn it on? Just press Power.

Unless the batteries are dead.

Or unless this is a joke, and if so, you have failed to make me laugh.

LanceWindu
Why couldn't you use the power button on the remote control? no expression

Koala MeatPie
Wouldn't the throwing action use up more force / energy then pressing "Power" on the remote?

Scythe
Sorry, I'm too lazy to provide a highly detailed answer...

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Scythe

In other words either you're a moron or you're trying to make a joke while failing miserably.

Koala MeatPie

Then why even post saying you are not going to answer? wouldn't that cost too much effort?

Oh I get it, it wasn't laziness, it was extream idiocy.

DanZeke25

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/mariofail2.gif

Scythe
Man, what was up with me that night? Meh, who knows. I'm just playing part of the team here, don't we all get a chance to show our ignorance, it's the new fad, everyone join in!

Koala MeatPie
I am not ignorant and therefore would not know what you are talking about.

no expression

?

I swear that sounded right in my mind.

Scythe
It's okay, we've all been there. There's nothing wrong with showing alittle ignorance every now and then, just like mistakes, they have to happen.

mysterio69
As to have thrown the remote control at your t.v. in hope that it'll strike the power button to turn it on? Yeah....I'm not to proud of that day...
well, doofus. it appears that you're lazy AND stupid. did it not occur to you that you'd have to get up to change the channels anyway?

Scythe
Yes, come my pretties, bathe in the ignorance with me, yes! Yes!

mysterio69
nah. already took a bath.

Scythe
Then drink! Drink my pretties! Drink with me the essence of ignorance! Mwahahahahaha,**coughcoughcough**weezedammit!

JacopeX
once i wuz to lazy put on my shoes to go to the store next door so i went wit out shoes in peru. Good times smile

mysterio69
did you step on a rusty nail?

Scythe
Ah Peru, nice country, they have monkeys there! I would love to go back again.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by LanceWindu
In other words either you're a moron or you're trying to make a joke while failing miserably.

Hahahhahah!

redcaped
Blond girls make me useless...oh

mysterio69
Originally posted by redcaped
Blond girls make me useless...oh

laughing indeed they do!!! indeed they do!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.