Supreme Overlord+Kar Vastor+ Mace Windu VS. Darth Revan and Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Any ideas here? wounded2 The fight takes place outside the Massasi Temple on Yavin 4. The fight is scheduled, not unexpected.

tdtd
This is a little too much for Revan and Malak... Especially considering the fact that neither one of them know how to deal with the Overlord.

Illustrious
The trio take this.

tdtd
We'd love your input on why illustrioussmile

Illustrious
Why? Neither of the two are taking the Supreme Overlord any time soon. Neither of the two can take both Kar and Mace.

tdtd
So just say "I agree with big daddy rocket master". Thanks

Admiral Akbar
Niether could take Mace and Kar? Oops I guess I added one too many.

Great Vengeance
Yeah, overkill...

Revolver Ocelot
Overkill, it is.

Deception
Overkill.

Tarvos
Killed too much.

Blaxican_Hydra
Its ALIIIIVVVEEE!!! wait. No it's dead...

zephiel7
Revan and Malak take this, without a doubt. Kar Vastor would not present any trouble at all.

With echani precognition, Revan outduels the Supreme Overlord. Malak takes out Windu.

tdtd
That is the most fanboyistic crap i've ever heard. We know you love Revan, and KOTOR but try again. What in the world makes you think Malak is even on par with Mace? What's that? He's not? Ok good glad we figured that out. Now after Revan take Kar after a long fight, which may or may not last longer than Mace slaying Malak, It'll be Revan against Mace and the Overlord, and that's THE best case scenario. Neither Revan nor Malak have the ability OR the knowledge to take down the Vong overlord who can kill several Jedi at a time.. Try again..

zephiel7
Originally posted by tdtd
That is the most fanboyistic crap i've ever heard. We know you love Revan, and KOTOR but try again. What in the world makes you think Malak is even on par with Mace? What's that? He's not? Ok good glad we figured that out. Now after Revan take Kar after a long fight, which may or may not last longer than Mace slaying Malak, It'll be Revan against Mace and the Overlord, and that's THE best case scenario. Neither Revan nor Malak have the ability OR the knowledge to take down the Vong overlord who can kill several Jedi at a time.. Try again..

Malak was described as the best duelist of a MORE militant order of Jedi, which include masters such as Kavar and Vrook. Mace Windu's only real competition was against Yoda, similarly, Malak was second only to Revan. Revan is superiour to Yoda.

How on earth can you assume Revan's battle against Kar would be long AT all. Revan is a superiour duelist to Yoda, who in turn is superiour at dueling than Mace. Kar was beaten by Mace. Revan pwns.

The supreme overlord could try and bud in, but Kar would be out before you know it and Revan would be dueling the overlord, and winning. The argument that the Overlord was capable of defeating several amounts of Jedi means nothing. Revan fought an even larger number on board the Star Forge.

If you were not so inherently biased towards people in the NJO/DN series of books (including the supreme "pushover"wink you would understand my arguments, instead of clinging towards your overlord.

hord06
I partly agree but the fight could actually go either way.

darthsith19
How strong is the Supreme Overlord?

jollyjim311
Strong enough to have a guaranteed win against Revan and Malak when he has these teammates. Zephiel, you called tdtd biased? That is laughable. Revan is good. Malak is good. No where near this good, though. Malak would probably lose to Mace in a saber duel, and Revan can't use the force against the overlord. Revan lives just long enough to hear Malak take a mortal wound and then ***** about being evil for half an hour, then gets his face smashed in.

tdtd
Originally posted by zephiel7
Malak was described as the best duelist of a MORE militant order of Jedi, which include masters such as Kavar and Vrook. Mace Windu's only real competition was against Yoda, similarly, Malak was second only to Revan. Revan is superiour to Yoda.

How on earth can you assume Revan's battle against Kar would be long AT all. Revan is a superiour duelist to Yoda, who in turn is superiour at dueling than Mace. Kar was beaten by Mace. Revan pwns.

The supreme overlord could try and bud in, but Kar would be out before you know it and Revan would be dueling the overlord, and winning. The argument that the Overlord was capable of defeating several amounts of Jedi means nothing. Revan fought an even larger number on board the Star Forge.

If you were not so inherently biased towards people in the NJO/DN series of books (including the supreme "pushover"wink you would understand my arguments, instead of clinging towards your overlord.

Revan may be better than Yoda, but superior? Come on. Superior duelist? Because we know oh so much about Revan's lightsaber capabilities, and Kar Vastor is a weakling right? Please. It's 3 on 2, Revan isn't going to kill 1 very quickly and then kill another one, and if anything he has the least chance against the overlord. In fact nothing says Revan or Malak have a useful attack against the overlord. Revan fought a larger # on the starforge? Please, that's pure speculation, and you can't prove that. Your arguments are based on faboyism, mine on logic, as I have no biased towards a damn overlord.

((The_Anomaly))
Yea, The Trio would WTFpwn Revan and Malak. Mace would more then likely out duel Malak. Kar Vastor is more powerful (raw power) in the Force then even Mace is, he's not going down easily at all, and Neither Revan or Malak would have any clue as to whats going on with the Overlord. Before they even realised what to do since they couldn't read anything about the Overlord (feel him in the force) one would be dead, and force attacks are useless against the Overlord too. Mace the the Overlord alone could win this, Kar is overkill.

Janus Marius
But teh Revun has teh battul meditashun!!!111

tdtd
Zephiel has no basis for his argument, Revan and Malak do not know how to deal with an overlord period, there is no discussion beyond that, especially how they would fair against Windu and Vastor

tdtd
Btw, Vastor is white right? For some reason I thought he was black.

Janus Marius
No, he's black. Everyone on the planet is, I think.

Illustrious
Really? Based on what? Revan superior to Yoda? Have you read any of Yoda's descriptions? Seen any of Yoda's feats (particularly those in EU?). No? So you're just making a vastly uninformed guess here, right?

More militant order? A order that had most of its competent masters from 50 years ago slaughtered AND had the stores of Jedi knowledge on Ossus destroyed? Let me tell you something, when you destroy the knowledge center AND take out most of the people that would know anything, you're left with a watered down order. Kavar and Vrook, wonderful, let's compare Malak to two people who we know even less about.

Simple, Kar has such insane raw force power that he's demonstrated some very impressive feats that Revan have not been able to duplicate. Yes, let's use A > B > C, because that's always the case, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

First, establish that Yoda would beat Mace quickly. Establish that Mace would beat Kar quickly (he won't, because he had more than just a little bit of trouble with Kar). Then establish that Revan is superior to Yoda, and not with more fallacious arguments.

At once? Where? Show me which room he fought more than a small handful of Jedi without a party.

Shimrra had the upper hand against Luke in their fight. Tell me how Revan is taking out a foe that is highly resistant to his lightsaber, has an amphistaff that can block his saber AND mold into various shapes, such as roping him, grabbing him, whipping him, and *****-slapping him? Tell me how Revan is going to beat a foe that he CAN'T USE THE FORCE on. Show me that his battle precog even works on a foe that's NOT PART OF THE FORCE.

I'll wait.

Honestly, I hate NJO/DN. I still think the Supreme Overlord will beat the crap out of either of these opponents rather quickly. Neither of these opponents will beat BOTH Mace and Kar. Mace's saber competency will keep either of them busy, Kar's force power is immense, tell me how either of them will beat a Vaapad master AND the "future of the Jedi," please.

Again, I'll wait.

Janus Marius
Well said.

Rayvann
pwnage

xxxpoppunker182
i'd say revan and malak could take mace and Kar with effort to stay alive from the supreme overlord but he'd end up killing malak and then it's just revan and the overlod. i don't think revan can win. so the trio win.

Illustrious
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
i'd say revan and malak could take mace and Kar with effort to stay alive from the supreme overlord but he'd end up killing malak and then it's just revan and the overlod. i don't think revan can win. so the trio win.

Revan and Malak could take Mace and Kar while the Supreme Overlord sips Martini sure. If the supreme overlord gets involved, it'll be 1 against 2, regardless of who he attacks.

xxxpoppunker182
ya true

tdtd
Originally posted by Illustrious
Really? Based on what? Revan superior to Yoda? Have you read any of Yoda's descriptions? Seen any of Yoda's feats (particularly those in EU?). No? So you're just making a vastly uninformed guess here, right?

More militant order? A order that had most of its competent masters from 50 years ago slaughtered AND had the stores of Jedi knowledge on Ossus destroyed? Let me tell you something, when you destroy the knowledge center AND take out most of the people that would know anything, you're left with a watered down order. Kavar and Vrook, wonderful, let's compare Malak to two people who we know even less about.

Simple, Kar has such insane raw force power that he's demonstrated some very impressive feats that Revan have not been able to duplicate. Yes, let's use A > B > C, because that's always the case, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

First, establish that Yoda would beat Mace quickly. Establish that Mace would beat Kar quickly (he won't, because he had more than just a little bit of trouble with Kar). Then establish that Revan is superior to Yoda, and not with more fallacious arguments.

At once? Where? Show me which room he fought more than a small handful of Jedi without a party.

Shimrra had the upper hand against Luke in their fight. Tell me how Revan is taking out a foe that is highly resistant to his lightsaber, has an amphistaff that can block his saber AND mold into various shapes, such as roping him, grabbing him, whipping him, and *****-slapping him? Tell me how Revan is going to beat a foe that he CAN'T USE THE FORCE on. Show me that his battle precog even works on a foe that's NOT PART OF THE FORCE.

I'll wait.

Honestly, I hate NJO/DN. I still think the Supreme Overlord will beat the crap out of either of these opponents rather quickly. Neither of these opponents will beat BOTH Mace and Kar. Mace's saber competency will keep either of them busy, Kar's force power is immense, tell me how either of them will beat a Vaapad master AND the "future of the Jedi," please.

Again, I'll wait.

Pwned like Shaq at the free throw line.

Faunus
Damn. Illustri-pwn3d.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.