Link vs. Lion-O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
This is a straight sword and shield fight. Link has the Master sword and Hylian Shield. Lion-O has the Sword of Omens and Claw Shield. Who Wins

Darth Macabre
Lion-O

Tallis
how?

Darth Macabre
It's straight sword to sword fight, Lion-O's faster and stronger.

kamikz
Can someone tell me stuff about Lion-o, cause I have never even heard the name before...

Tallis
Lion-O, is from an 80's cartoon show. He is Lord of the ThanderCats, Keeper of the Eye of thundera, and wielder of the sword of Omens.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3558/issue214ej.jpg

kamikz
Well that guy looks really built up, he looks far stronger and taller than Link so he has an adantage. I have no clue what-so-ever about his swordsman skills or the powers of his weapons so I can't still say. The fact that Link (as a kid) defeated a HUGE Ninja who had a sword and a shield + magical attacks makes me think he can fight this guy at least. (He does this in Majoras Mask). But as I said, I lack knowledge of this guy.....

Tallis
If you want all the info you can get on this guy I suggest this website.
http://www.purrsiathunder.org/index2.php

Lion-O beat Superman in a fight (but that was because his sword was magical.) He's fought King Arthur, and a very powerful samurai, and bested them. If you want a breakdown of Lion-O's powers here you go

1. He rules all cats, from Lions, to Tigers, they all follow his will, no matter if they are wild or not.

2.His gauntlet, or claw shield, has different grappling capablities and serves as a kind of shield, deflecting laser blasts, swipes with a sword or ax, etc, and he can also eimt a kind of smoke to blind his opponent using one of the rubies on his gauntet, as well as fire a grappiling hook from the center ruby as well.

3. He has a second sight which allows him to see any coming danger

4. The sword allows him to shoot energy beams

5. The Sword can also put up a temporary barrir in front of him

6. He can call the sword to his hand should it ever leave his grasp

7. The Blade of the Sword can extend to phenomonal heights

8. The Emblem in the sword's hilt can fire a HUGE beam of energy

9. He can break any mind control or spell using the Sword

10. The sword enables him to fly.

2D_MASTER
I say Lion-O, not younger inexperienced Lion-O but Lion-o at his mature state.

kamikz
Originally posted by Tallis
If you want all the info you can get on this guy I suggest this website.
http://www.purrsiathunder.org/index2.php

Lion-O beat Superman in a fight (but that was because his sword was magical.) He's fought King Arthur, and a very powerful samurai, and bested them. If you want a breakdown of Lion-O's powers here you go

1. He rules all cats, from Lions, to Tigers, they all follow his will, no matter if they are wild or not.

2.His gauntlet, or claw shield, has different grappling capablities and serves as a kind of shield, deflecting laser blasts, swipes with a sword or ax, etc, and he can also eimt a kind of smoke to blind his opponent using one of the rubies on his gauntet, as well as fire a grappiling hook from the center ruby as well.

3. He has a second sight which allows him to see any coming danger

4. The sword allows him to shoot energy beams

5. The Sword can also put up a temporary barrir in front of him

6. He can call the sword to his hand should it ever leave his grasp

7. The Blade of the Sword can extend to phenomonal heights

8. The Emblem in the sword's hilt can fire a HUGE beam of energy

9. He can break any mind control or spell using the Sword

10. The sword enables him to fly.

And WTF is Link going to do against this guy? He's a freaking kid, with only a sword he's going to get his ass handed too him, especially since this guys strenght lies in his sword.....What chance do you say Link has here?????

Tallis
I'm saying with no powers, just sword to sword, who has the greatest skill as a sword fighter.

kamikz
I don't know how to judge Link as a swordfighter, most of his actions has been against monsters and other sorts of animals which does not require much sword to sword actions. Though he has defeated some pretty intense stuff. (Like that huge indian ninja).

Edit: I just realised what could give Link some notice in his swordsmanship. He defeated many Garos which were trained ninjas who actually had swords as HANDS, that's pretty impressive. Also he fought them inside a burning ring which would put much pressure on him.

He also defeated the championed swordsmen of whole Ikana (those two skeletton warriors in the throne room) at the same time. They were regarded as the finest swordsman in the whole Termina. Later he defeated the king. He also defeated that Ninja who had a HUGE sword and a big shield, and had many different magical powers by his side, and not with to much difficult either. And all this was as a kid, if this is grown up Link I would give him a chance in a swordfight.

2D_MASTER
Link had some pretty kick-ass moves in soulcaliber 2, sssssso can't you kinda judge how good of a swordman he is?

kamikz
I guess, if you can considere that canon, but sure if we need something to go on then that could work just fine. And I gave some arguments myself on his swordsmanship ^^. If this is adult Link then I bet he can actually make it.

1021kid
link wins i mean lion o come on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.