- VVBB Game -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
This is a Vinny Valentine Black Book Game.

All you need to do is de-code my letters to make the correct word.

Whoever gets them right I will give Blackbook points too.

Heres the First:

Niuormf

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
This is a Vinny Valentine Black Book Game.

All you need to do is de-code my letters to make the correct word.

Whoever gets them right I will give Blackbook points too.

Heres the First:

Niuormf uniform

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
uniform

Correct, 1 point.

Next:

olrdw

Revernd Maynard
Correct, 1 point.

Next:

olrdw i'll let the other newbies get this one roll eyes (sarcastic)

Leo.M
world

Leo.M
i'll let the other newbies get this one roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

Vinny Valentine
Correct Leo, 1 point.

ddamne

Revernd Maynard
Correct Leo, 1 point.

Kindly
inydlk kindly

w00t

Vinny Valentine
kindly

w00t

Wow. I'm an idiot.

No Point., New word. *Post edited up top*

Revernd Maynard
Correct Leo, 1 point.

ddamne addman

or

dadman

or

madnad

or

damnad

Vinny Valentine
None of the Above.

Leo.M
Damned

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Leo.M
Damned

You got 1 Point, but there is still another word with it.

Revernd Maynard
Damned oh ****

i thought it was 2 a's and no e

Vinny Valentine
There is still another point up for grabs, you can make two words with those letters.

Revernd Maynard
damned

mendad

i dont now

Leo.M
Demand

Vinny Valentine
Demand

YES!

2 points in all to Leo.

Next:

zaignma

Revernd Maynard
YES!

2 points in all to Leo.

Next:

Amazing

zaignma amazing

Leo.M
laughing

Vinny Valentine
amazing

No Point ****

New Word:

aydmrna

Revernd Maynard
No Point ****

New Word:

aydmrna i'm just going out on a limb

maynard?

taft
manyard no expression

Vinny Valentine
i'm just going out on a limb

maynard?

1 Point

Next: oumfas

Revernd Maynard
1 Point

Next: oumfas famous

Vinny Valentine
famous
1 Point

tmglhaiy

Leo.M
*passes* lookaround

Vinny Valentine
Its Not Hard. laughing out loud

Revernd Maynard
almighty

Vinny Valentine
1 Point.

Niesp

Leo.M
Its Not Hard. laughing out loud Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
almighty

doh

Revernd Maynard
1 Point.

Niesp pines

Leo.M
Pines

taft
pines

edit: F*ck

Vinny Valentine
pines

Not The word I'm looking for Maynard, try again.

Leo.M
Penis

Revernd Maynard
Not The word I'm looking for Maynard, try again. but it is a word

1 point

okhore

i want to know my score big grin

Vinny Valentine
Fine, you both get 1 point

Next: 5 point Question

I cneo aws a ilrg hiwt 3 itts kwgnlia wdon teh raod.

taft
I ____ was a girl with 3 **** walking donw the road.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by taft
I ____ was a girl with 3 **** walking donw the road.

Spell correctly, and get them all.

Revernd Maynard
Fine, you both get 1 point

Next: 5 point Question

I cneo aws a ilrg hiwt 3 itts kwgnlia wdon teh raod.

i once was a girl with 3 **** walking down the road

Vinny Valentine
i once was a girl with 3 **** walking down the road

5 Points

15 Point Question.....

Nlgoa mtei goa ni a nlda arf fra wyaa I etm hsti ugony mna hwo swaw tjus aamnzig ta avhing esx, dna ertaf 3 lngo arsey ew tog dlilek.

Revernd Maynard
5 Points

15 Point Question.....

Nlgoa mtei goa ni a nlda arf fra wyaa I etm hsti ugony mna hwo swaw tjus aamnzig ta avhing esx, dna ertaf 3 lngo arsey ew tog dlilek. **** it, i'm too tired

taft
5 Points

15 Point Question.....

Nlgoa mtei goa ni a nlda arf fra wyaa I etm hsti ugony mna hwo swaw tjus aamnzig ta avhing esx, dna ertaf 3 lngo arsey ew tog dlilek.

more than seven jumbled words....not reading no expression

Koala MeatPie
5 Points

15 Point Question.....

A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away

something something something

just amazing sex

something

dog threesome

something

Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud wtf

Commando Queen
A long time ago in a land far far away i met this young man who saw a just amazing at having sex, and after 3 long , years? we got Killed?

taft
Along time ago in a land far far away I met this young man who was just amazing at having sex, and after 3 long years we got killed.

Leo.M
Along time ago in a land far far away I met this young man who was just amazing at having sex, and after 3 long years we got killed.

laughing

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Commando Queen
A long time ago in a land far far away i met this young man who saw a just amazing at having sex, and after 3 long , years? we got Killed?

good try big grin 1 Point

15 Points Taft...

20 Points

Next:

Vinny Valentine
Donw ni eth deptsh fo hte adrk wetro masbnete, a ungyo amn swa abet ot etahd hitw skscti eamd fo elljo. Eh deid a lswo dan nfapliu eatdh ltnui eh lyeutvlean eidd fo doeobrm

taft
Down in the depths of the dark owter masterbate, a young man was beat to death with sticks deam of jello. he died a slow and painful death until he eventually died of boredom

edit: masterbate should be basement

edit2: owter should be tower

Imaginary
Donw ni eth deptsh fo hte adrk wetro masbnete, a ungyo amn swa abet ot etahd hitw skscti eamd fo elljo. Eh deid a lswo dan nfapliu eatdh ltnui eh lyeutvlean eidd fo doeobrm

Down in the depths of the dark tower basement, a young man was beat to death with sticks made of Jellow. He died a slow and painful death until he eventually died of boredom.

taft
Originally posted by Imaginary
Down in the depths of the dark tower basement, a young man was beat to death with sticks made of Jellow. He died a slow and painful death until he eventually died of boredom.

made, f*ck.....you win

Commando Queen
Down in the deep depths of the dark wetro masbnete, a young man was abet to etahd with skscti made of Jello. he died a slow and painful death until he eventually died of boredom

Commando Queen
Down in the depths of the dark owter masterbate, a young man was beat to death with sticks deam of jello. he died a slow and painful death until he eventually died of boredom

edit: masterbate should be basement

edit2: owter should be tower
i thought it was Masturbate also Lol

Vinny Valentine

20 Points to You.

30 Point one up.

Dwno ni het edep kdra lwle, a yungo grli's doyb faedlot anroud, ldmdoe ot hte oneb. Hre teomrh lkeidl rhe nhew hse wsa lyno a llmas hicdl, nhte dmdupe eht dybo ni hte llew. Thsi evimo si eldlac Teh Grni.

Imaginary
made, f*ck.....you win

Actually I beg to differ... by my KMC timing, it says that you edited your post at 12:56 pm while I made mine at 12:57pm.

Congrats big grin

taft
Actually I beg to differ... by my KMC timing, it says that you edited your post at 12:56 pm while I made mine at 12:57pm.

Congrats big grin

but mine is still deam sad

Vinny Valentine
Oh, Taft did win.

Changed, Taft Won 20 points.

30 point is still up.

Imaginary
20 Points to You.

30 Point one up.

Dwno ni het edep kdra lwle, a yungo grli's doyb faedlot anroud, ldmdoe ot hte oneb. Hre teomrh lkeidl rhe nhew hse wsa lyno a llmas hicdl, nhte dmdupe eht dybo ni hte llew. Thsi evimo si eldlac Teh Grni.

Down in the deep dark well, a young girl's body floated around, (molded?) to the bone. Her mother killed her when she was only a small child, then dumped the body in the well. This movie is called The Ring.

Bad movie, too.

Commando Queen
down in the deep dark well a young girls body floted around, molded to the bone . her mother killed her when she was only a small child, then dumped the body in the well. this movie is called The Ring.

Vinny Valentine
Down in the deep dark well, a young girl's body floated around, (something) to the bone. Her mother killed her when she was only a small child, then dumped the body in the well. This movie is called The Ring.

You're Missing
1 word.

taft
Down in the deep dark well, a young girl's body faedlot around, ldmdoe to the bone. Her mother killed her when she was only a small child, then dumped the body in the well. This movie is called The Ring

edit: ldmdoe is molded

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Commando Queen
down in the deep dark well a young girls body floted around, molded to the bone . her mother killed her when she was only a small child, then dumped the body in the well. this movie is called The Ring.

Congats, 30 points Sexy.

Next 35 Points:

Ho ym dog, I ustj aws nrydmaa dan I haev ot asy ihes neo yxse etbas. Eh hsa sba fo sleet dan I raews I olcud kooc na geg no ish feca, ho iatw. Eh snah't sotdep a tirupce fo sih acfe ni weesk!

Imaginary
Oh my god, I just saw Maynard and I have to say he's one sexy beast. He has abs of steel and I swear I could cook an egg on his face, oh wait. He hasn't posted a picture of his face in weeks!

Vinny Valentine

Oh, you were 1 minute off on an Edit, Sorry. CQ got it up first

taft
Oh my god, I just saw manyard and I have to say he is one sexy beast. He has abs of steel and I swear I could cook an egg on his face, oh wait. He hasn't posted a picture of his face in weeks!

edit: droolio no expression

Imaginary
This is fun big grin Beats going to school.

Vinny Valentine
Oh my god, I just saw manyard and I have to say he is one sexy beast. He has abs of steel and I swear I could cook an egg on his face, oh wait. He hasn't posted a picture of his face in weeks!

edit: droolio no expression

35 Points to Taft

40: Mnocdmoa Uqeen si a hytto ttah I tme no MKC eafrt abotu 4 ohstmn freat jngioin, nad won I ehav rhe no smn os I acn acht itwh ehr. I aosl usjt mte hsit uyg Atft adn she teyrtp 1733.

Vinny Valentine
This is fun big grin Beats going to school.

yes laughing out loud

Imaginary
35 Points to Taft

40: Mnocdmoa Uqeen si a hytto ttah I tme no MKC eafrt abotu 4 ohstmn freat jngioin, nad won I ehav rhe no smn os I acn acht itwh ehr. I aosl usjt mte hsit uyg Atft adn she teyrtp 1733.

Commando Queen is a hotty that I met on KMC after about 4 months after joining, and I now have her on MSN so I can chat with her. I also just met this guy Taft and he's pretty 1337.

Vinny, this is nothing compared to Taft's very first thread... I still remember it laughing out loud

Commando Queen
40: commando queen is a hotty that I met on KMC after about 4 months after joining, and won I have on no msn so I can chat with her. I also just met this guy Taft hes pretty 1337..

Vinny Valentine
Commando Queen is a hotty that I met on KMC after about 4 months after joining, and I now have her on MSN so I can chat with her. I also just met this guy Taft and he's pretty 1337.

Vinny, this is nothing compared to Taft's very first thread... I still remember it laughing out loud

laughing out loud good job, 40 points.

Off To bed for me now, nighty nights.

Imaginary
G'night *waves*

taft

what?

Imaginary
I just said I remembered your very first thread...

taft
really I dont .......erm

Vinny Valentine
wond ni eth lelw fo eth bdfdero hloe, I duofn myefsl ilpyang tihw ym ndig-ognd-gond. Wggiilgn nda kognpi *** nfially stsatr. Ym ettn peoppd uot nad I ucdlo elpse hwit a ygu. sbioboe ni aftt's era ahah.

Revernd Maynard
Oh my god, I just saw Maynard and I have to say he's one sexy beast. He has abs of steel and I swear I could cook an egg on his face, oh wait. He hasn't posted a picture of his face in weeks! i should get points just for having my name in some of them

Commando Queen
do one that i can do :cry:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.