BLEACH the RPG: OOC Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShinobiRikari

KingDubya
Question: Could I play as an arrancar (hollow with shinigami-like abilities) or a vizard (shinigami with hollow-like abilities)?

ShinobiRikari
Yes. As long as you know what they are you may.

QuincE
(I'll pm some Quincy audition if you want one Rikari. Since he is the LAST quincy, I won't make my character one.)

First Name: Mitari
Last name: Amou

Personal Info
Likes: Books. Small crowds. The word "uncanny" and Serenity.
Dislikes: Those who threaten his friends. Bullies.
Strengths: When using his bound, melee combat.
Weaknesses: Projectiles.
Fears: Helplessness.
General Personality: Romantic genius.
Other: He was a very old bound, but events had occured that made him forget his heritage. He was made to believe he was an orphaned teenager, but after recieving a strange visit from a beautiful woman, was given the truth. He is determined to find out exactly what these strange events that have been occuring really mean.

Appearance Info - As always you can use a picture
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Height: five six.
Weight: 150
Scars/Visible Flaws:None
Disabilities: (your person cannot be invincible) His amnesia have lessened his Bound abiliities.

Other Info
Race: Bound.
Family/friends: Whoever.
Weapon: HIs bound summon is a strange guitar. This guitar can manipulate sound to weaken his adversaries. However, when he was visited by the stranger, she revealed he has even MORE untapped Bound abilities. This has prompted Mitari to seek the truth.

Kyuubi x 20
Orgzination 13!

KingDubya
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
Yes. As long as you know what they are you may.
Awesome! I'm gonna start working on an arrancar. Should be up by Monday or Tuesday.

At god
General Info
First Name: Shinja
Last name: Yamata

Personal Info
Dislikes: losing
Strengths: hand to hand combat and his swordmenship
Weaknesses: studing or rejected
Fears: Trapped in darkness
General Personality: heroic and nice
Other: none

Hair color:Blonde
Eye color:Crimson red
Height:5' 7"
Weight:151
Scars/Visible Flaws: he has a scar on the very right cheek and has a another scar on his eye
Disabilities: he has heart problems (Sometimes happens) and his left arm gets numb sometimes

Other Info
Race: Human

Family/friends: Jackson Yamta, Shinso narobu
Weapon:
Sword of the truth- A sword that is a white colored Katana that never can be broken sign of truth
Sword of Lie and mischeif - A buster sword looking like and also colored purple and red as a sign of a lie and darkness

pic clicky---> http://www.abbyshot.com/newsletters/photos/sugg-squall.jpg (No scar on his forhead has a scar on his cheek)

NBT
Bump!

ShinobiRikari
Well seeing that I have time again, let's get this RPG back up and running! Why the Hell is this page so damned stretched?

Character Sheet:
General Info
First Name: Kagami
Last name: Kishiko

Personal Info
Likes: clasical music, art, archery, cherries, fried rice (I'm being random)
Dislikes: perverts, annoying people
Strengths: archery, understanding people
Weaknesses: reckless, acts before thinking
Fears: ghosts and she sees them everywhere
General Personality: easygoing, layed back, smart, carefree and at some times emotionless
Other: took a fair amount of martial arts lessons as well.

Hair color: pic except it has more of a rough cut (like if she chopped off a pony tail)
Eye color: pic
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110lb
Scars/Visible Flaws: a crisscross pattern of old scars around the upper part of her right arm
Disabilities: she's going blind in her right eye, not that she tells people that

Other Info
Race: Human w/ moderate spiritual awareness (higher than the average human but not up to Ichigo's level. She can see dead people but not shinigami/hollows)
Family/friends: She lives with her older brother's family. The scars along her arm were from the accident during which her mother died.
Weapon: erm...Bow and arrows, but that's only during archery practice/events.

Quincy Archer
I suppose I'll Ishid-up in this rpg. If ya dont mind rikari

ShinobiRikari
No, go right ahead. Erm...could you possible help moderate it. I'll be gone on vacation next week.

Quincy Archer
oh then we shouldnt open it yet. Not that I wouldn't help, but It'll be hard to keep the noobs in line.

ShinobiRikari
Okay. Thanks.

ChakraStrings
Okay, (lol to Quince's remark), Thank you Rikari for allowing me to play teh part of Renji... and that's really it. o.o

Ichigo Kurosaki
Can i please play Ichigo!!!???

Quincy Archer
Audition^ Now.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ok.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo lifted his hand in the air toward his back. He gripped the handle of his Zangestu and pulled it out the cloths unwrapped themselves and fell to the ground lightly. He starting walking then running his blade making and grinding, errie sound as he ran toward the masked figure. He yelled loudly and jumped into the air. He put both of his hands on the handle of Zangestu as he pushed with all his force down and it landed ontop of the masked figure. The masked figure smiled. "Too naive." Ichigo jumped back as he slid he was sorta shaking but tried not showing it. "What the hell are you?!" The masked figure took off his mask and it was a white figure of Ichigo smiling with it's snake like eyes.

ChakraStrings
Iiight, so Rikari is leaving (or has left), that leaves us with who? And I'd like to know who everyone is playing as... 'cept for Quincy, I all ready know who he's playing as. (doesn't take a death god to figure that out...)

KingDubya
I'm still going to play. I completely forgot about this until it was bumped. I'm not going to make an arrancar anymore, though (too hard on the imagination). I'm going to try a vizard.

K Tragedy
Hope it's not too late for me to join up...

Character Sheet:

General Info

First Name: Aiko
Last name: Motosuma

Personal Info

Likes: Any type of animal; Soft-to-the-touch fabrics; Listening to ancient Japanese music; and 'listening' to anime

Dislikes: The darkness; Cruel, cold voices; the harshness of someone's touch; and having people think she's helpless

Strengths: Her senses of hearing, smell, touch, and taste are far beyond that of a normal person's. She's able to wiggle out of the tightest situations and come out unharmed, though most would find her an easy target. Also, her trust in others brings her a great burst of energy. She also has great faith in her abilities and her mentor's teachings

Weaknesses: As always, her past. Also, the people closest to her getting harmed. It's the perfect way to bring her down.
Fears: Her father. That's as much as I'm saying. You'll find out later, I'm sure

General Personality: Although she seems weak for physical disabilities and metal abuse, she is unbelievably strong. She's able to stand against the harshest conditions. Unable to truly take back what happened to her years ago, she confines in her friends, and her best and most loyal friend, Jkano (I'll post a profile for him later since he's going to be a big part of the plot I'm.... plotting...). Though she is forever encased in darkness, she stands tall and strong. It's hard to say what truly happens behind her eyes, but one thing is for sure; the blind can sometimes see.

Other: She carries a locket given to her by her deceased mother.

Hair color: Soft Red. Like a sakura petal color only a darker tinge of pink. Yup. That's anime for ya ^^

Eye color: Soft, deep blue azure. Like the middle surface of the ocean (as in the ocean like between the bottom and the surface... you get the point, and if you dont... that's just sad...)

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 126 lbs.

Scars/Visible Flaws: Around her back, scars of her childhood have never faded. Even though wounds disappear when you become a shinigami, or Death God, hers never seemed to. Her emotions kept the scars locked upon her flesh, refusing to release them.

Disabilities: Her blindness. She is unable to see anything, which causes her to falter some times, but she remains strong despite it.

Other Info

Race: Shinigami

Occupation: Being a 'student' at a local high school. She's also a careful guardian of one little girl. A younger "sister" if you will...

Family/friends: Mother...Deceased...Cause of Death - Find out in RP
Father...Unknown Status
Sister...Alive and Well...Only 5...Being carefully watched over by Aiko...Dubbed: Yukaiko
Brother...Deceased...Cause of Death - Born Dead; Miscarriage (or so everyone thinks *shifty eyes*)

Weapon: A feather. Scary, no? When a hollow's presence is nearby, it pulses and turns into a pure white katana. When in defensive mods, the light beams to blind enemies. When attacking, it's blade widens and can pierce flesh with an incredible ease. Also, her eyes give off a type of heavenly energy. They're bright, and can freeze an attacker in the blink of an eye. It lasts for only a split second, but that is all she needs...

----

Sorry about the picture. I couldn't find one that was like "blind" and every single one I came across wasn't decent enough. And she's not in like normal death god apparel, but that's just how she looks. Come to think of it, she's not even in a school uniform... Gosh I'm sucking at getting pictures....

ChakraStrings
Originally posted by K Tragedy
Hope it's not too late for me to join up...

Character Sheet:

General Info

First Name: Aiko
Last name: Motosuma

Personal Info

Likes: Any type of animal; Soft-to-the-touch fabrics; Listening to ancient Japanese music; and 'listening' to anime

Dislikes: The darkness; Cruel, cold voices; the harshness of someone's touch; and having people think she's helpless

Strengths: Her senses of hearing, smell, touch, and taste are far beyond that of a normal person's. She's able to wiggle out of the tightest situations and come out unharmed, though most would find her an easy target. Also, her trust in others brings her a great burst of energy. She also has great faith in her abilities and her mentor's teachings

Weaknesses: As always, her past. Also, the people closest to her getting harmed. It's the perfect way to bring her down.
Fears: Her father. That's as much as I'm saying. You'll find out later, I'm sure

General Personality: Although she seems weak for physical disabilities and metal abuse, she is unbelievably strong. She's able to stand against the harshest conditions. Unable to truly take back what happened to her years ago, she confines in her friends, and her best and most loyal friend, Jkano (I'll post a profile for him later since he's going to be a big part of the plot I'm.... plotting...). Though she is forever encased in darkness, she stands tall and strong. It's hard to say what truly happens behind her eyes, but one thing is for sure; the blind can sometimes see.

Other: She carries a locket given to her by her deceased mother.

Hair color: Soft Red. Like a sakura petal color only a darker tinge of pink. Yup. That's anime for ya ^^

Eye color: Soft, deep blue azure. Like the middle surface of the ocean (as in the ocean like between the bottom and the surface... you get the point, and if you dont... that's just sad...)

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 126 lbs.

Scars/Visible Flaws: Around her back, scars of her childhood have never faded. Even though wounds disappear when you become a shinigami, or Death God, hers never seemed to. Her emotions kept the scars locked upon her flesh, refusing to release them.

Disabilities: Her blindness. She is unable to see anything, which causes her to falter some times, but she remains strong despite it.

Other Info

Occupation: Being a 'student' at a local high school. She's also a careful guardian of one little girl. A younger "sister" if you will...

Family/friends: Mother...Deceased...Cause of Death - Find out in RP
Father...Unknown Status
Sister...Alive and Well...Only 5...Being carefully watched over by Aiko...Dubbed: Yukaiko
Brother...Deceased...Cause of Death - Born Dead; Miscarriage (or so everyone thinks *shifty eyes*)

Weapon: A feather. Scary, no? When a hollow's presence is nearby, it pulses and turns into a pure white katana. When in defensive mods, the light beams to blind enemies. When attacking, it's blade widens and can pierce flesh with an incredible ease. Also, her eyes give off a type of heavenly energy. They're bright, and can freeze an attacker in the blink of an eye. It lasts for only a split second, but that is all she needs...

----

Sorry about the picture. I couldn't find one that was like "blind" and every single one I came across wasn't decent enough. And she's not in like normal death god apparel, but that's just how she looks. Come to think of it, she's not even in a school uniform... Gosh I'm sucking at getting pictures....

kk well I'm not really in charge of this here operation but I am sure it's not to late. The Character is fine... and the picture is fine. It doesn't suck that bad smile

KingDubya
Even though it has not been revealed exactly how a vizard's zanpakuto works, I am assuming that it is similar to that of a shinigami's.
---------------
General Info
First Name: Yoshifumi
Last name: Nakamura

Personal Info
Dislikes: Horror movies or books, plums, politics
Strengths: Yoshifumi has an extraordinary sense of hearing and can easily identify most sounds.
Weaknesses: Due to the loss of one of his eyes, he has difficulty in viewing objects to the left of him.
Fears: Yoshifumi has a fear of mirrors or other reflective surfaces.
General Personality: Yoshifumi is known to be friendly and the type to cheer people up when things aren't going their way. When one of his friends is in danger, though, he can be rather fierce. He is loyal, but not stupid, which is why he left Soul Society.
Other: He does have a slight lust for power, which is what led him to join the vizards.

Appearance Info
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Crimson
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 186 lbs.
Scars/Visible Flaws: Yoshifumi's left eye was lost during a battle with a shinigami when he left Soul Society (identity will be revealed during the RP), so he wears an eyepatch over the wound. When his hollow mask appears, it has a black splotch where his left eye should be.
Disabilities: Yoshifumi does not have full control over his inner hollow, so when he releases it, it may take over (this may actually make him stronger, as he will not hold back, but I consider it a disability).

Other Info
Race: Vizard (shinigami with hollow-like abilities)
Family/friends: No family that is known. It is rumored among those who know him that Yoshifumi is good friends with Urahara, but that has not been confirmed.
Weapon: A zanpakuto with a dark green crossguard in the shape of a 7-pointed star (that means 13 sides).
When Yoshifumi says the command phrase "Attack the mind!" it enters its shikai form, Osore (Fear). The blade turns black and the handle and crossguard turn dark blue. When the blade comes within a short distance of anyone (4 or 5 feet) that person begins to feel a great fear towards Yoshifumi.
In its bankai form, Attou Osore (Overwhelming Fear), the blade turns a very dark shade of purple while the handle and crossguard turn pure white. He can command the sword to make anyone within his sight experience their greatest fear.

Picture
(I used Umanosuke from Samurai Champloo)
http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/1199/200pxchamplooumanosuke019xi.jpg

Quincy Archer
Wooo!!! go Bleach!

Support Ishida x Orihime!http://ic2.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/046/6/c/Ishida_x_Orihime___Bleach_by_arvanahmodray.jpg

ChakraStrings
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Wooo!!! go Bleach!

Support Ishida x Orihime!http://ic2.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/046/6/c/Ishida_x_Orihime___Bleach_by_arvanahmodray.jpg

(hang Are you serious....)

Character Sheet:
General Info
First Name: Izu
Last name: Katanumi

Personal Info
Dislikes: Getting kicked in the spine
Strengths: Izu is one of the strongest Hollows of his time, his body is about the size of an average Hollow, but don't underestimate him. Izu can cloak for a short period of time, when cloaked, he is impossible to sense.
Weaknesses: Izu, when hit in the spinal column, is stunned for a few seconds giving his enemies a chance to strike... the downside to this is that his spine is on his stomach...
Fears: Izu says he "fears" nothing.
General Personality: Izu is nothing more than a murderer. Even before being turned into a Hollow, he worked as a hitman in a rundown mafia. Now, he likes watching the suffering of others, and has killed many, including children. Izu is a force to be reckoned with.
Other: Izu supposedly has a soft side, which is yet to be shone.

Appearance Info - (No Picture)
Hair color: N/A
Eye color: N/A
Height: 9 "8"
Weight: 453 lbs.
Scars/Visible Flaws: Spinal Column in on his stomach, not his chest. The mask he wears is white, with a red X across it.
Disabilities: Izu can be momentairly disabled when he is hit on the spine.

Other Info
Race: Hollow!
Family/friends: Deceased (he murdered them)
Weapon: His weapon are his arms, which can be turned into massive blades. But, a flaw to this is that everytime he uses the blades, he is momentairly weak because of energy that is used. Izu can also cloak himself, making him an excellent foe)

Quincy Archer
What the heck happened to my huge pic of Ishida and Orihime?

ChakraStrings
What the heck happened to my huge pic of Ishida and Orihime?

Who knows, but deep down inside, I'm actually glad we can't see it.

Quincy Archer
Hah!

ChakraStrings
Hah!

giljotiini

Ichigo Kurosaki
So can i be Ichigo?

ChakraStrings
Err, audition again. Please big grin

Ichigo Kurosaki
Originally posted by Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo lifted his hand in the air toward his back. He gripped the handle of his Zangestu and pulled it out the cloths unwrapped themselves and fell to the ground lightly. He starting walking then running his blade making and grinding, errie sound as he ran toward the masked figure. He yelled loudly and jumped into the air. He put both of his hands on the handle of Zangestu as he pushed with all his force down and it landed ontop of the masked figure. The masked figure smiled. "Too naive." Ichigo jumped back as he slid he was sorta shaking but tried not showing it. "What the hell are you?!" The masked figure took off his mask and it was a white figure of Ichigo smiling with it's snake like eyes.
Ha! Won't trick me. big grin

ChakraStrings
Ha! Won't trick me. big grin

Damn. Clever aren't we? Well, I'm actually not the one in charge big grin (I should be, I mean, who would leave a BLEACH RPG in the hands of a Quincy... I should say THE LAST QUINCY)

Ichigo Kurosaki
So true. I should be in charge everyone knows that Ichigo Kurosaki, can own Ishida Uryu.

KingDubya
*sitting, wondering why there has been no comment about his character...*

ChakraStrings
Originally posted by KingDubya
*sitting, wondering why there has been no comment about his character...*

embarrasment Mister "I Dislike Politics!" You should <3 politics, espically at age 500 whatever. AND Mr. I can Hear Everything. I bet he listened in on his mother having a personal talk with the father.

smile

Quincy Archer
So true. I should be in charge everyone knows that Ichigo Kurosaki, can own Ishida Uryu.

...I Resent that.

Ichigo Kurosaki
It was a joke Quincy. Chakrastrings paid me to say everything. fear

Quincy Archer
Chakra - YOU Bastardo!!!!!

I'll own you! Quincy style! Don't make me break the hollow bait!

Hmm...Ichigo Kurosaki playing Ichigo Kurosaki. It seems fitting.

Alright. You can be Ichigo under THREE conditions!

1. You change your username to "Ichigo"
2. You get a matching sig of Ichigo.
3. Your posts have more description. When you first joined kmc, i'll be blunt - you sucked. Now you're one of the more lengthier posters albeit not exactly the most..interesting. Read some of my posts in the Naruto rpg, or take roleplayers like Chakra and K Tragedy as examples of how you should roleplay.

do these things, and THEN - you are Ichigo.

Until then, you're just Asano Keigo.

Ichigo Kurosaki
But he is a total loser! And can i just keep it as Ichigo Kurosaki? I really love the last name and the first name. He's my favorite character. A matching sig yes Barker is working on it. Ok i'll take advice from you and Chakra.

Quincy Archer
Eh. it's too long. Ichigo Kurosaki.

No usernames with 7 syllables.

KingDubya
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
embarrasment Mister "I Dislike Politics!" You should <3 politics, espically at age 500 whatever. AND Mr. I can Hear Everything. I bet he listened in on his mother having a personal talk with the father.

smile
He hates politics because he is over 500. Since he has "lived" for so long, he's gotten tired of it.

He can't hear everything. It's just better than the norm. I'm sorry if I made it seem like he has Superman's ears by the way I described it (I though extraordinary only meant better than ordinary).

And I still didn't see a comment about the eyepatch. stick out tongue

Technicolor
Hey, is it to late for me to join? confused

Thunder Fox
i would try again but i never seen the show or read the manga

K Tragedy
Originally posted by Technicolor
Hey, is it to late for me to join? confused
Oh c'mon Jill, how can we not have a decent RP with ya? ^^

ChakraStrings
Originally posted by KingDubya
He hates politics because he is over 500. Since he has "lived" for so long, he's gotten tired of it.

He can't hear everything. It's just better than the norm. I'm sorry if I made it seem like he has Superman's ears by the way I described it (I though extraordinary only meant better than ordinary).

And I still didn't see a comment about the eyepatch. stick out tongue

Ohohoho, don't even get me started on the eyepatch! flowers

Quincy Archer
Bump. I gotta keep this one up here until the awaited return of Rikari

K Tragedy
*Bumps Quincy. Looks around* Huh? Wasn't me... *Whistles*

ShinobiRikari
Be nice, boys.

How's things going?

KingDubya
Does this mean we can start? Can we, can we, can we, can we, can we, can we, please?? *jumps with enthusiasm*

ShinobiRikari
Let me read over the character sheets first.

KingDubya
*bump*

ShinobiRikari
Well the Game thread's up if that's what everyone was waiting for.

KingDubya
I already posted in it.

Kuchiki Byakuya
kyuuuuu......can I play either Byakuya-kun or Hinamori or hell I'll play hitsugaya

Quincy Archer
You have permission. My co-runing of this rpg should validate it.

Kuchiki Byakuya
oh oh oh! may I also be Yoruichi?

ShinobiRikari
Quincy's back! Yes! Now where'd Chakra go? -goes off to type up post-

Quincy
Since Yoruichi is such a hot...I mean such an important character, yes you may be Yoruichi.

Kuchiki Byakuya
fwee!!!! Yay!!! yea...thanks.

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Quincy
Since Yoruichi is such a hot...I mean such an important character, yes you may be Yoruichi.
*cough*pervert*cough*

Kuchiki Byakuya
eh....Is Yoruichi in the human world or in Soul Society?

Quincy
Wherever.

K Tragedy
I'm back...

Sorry for being gone for so long. I went to a friend's cabin for a few weeks and stayed with them and now I'm back so YAY!

*cricket chirps*

o.o aw...

Quincy
pffft about time you showed up again.

K Tragedy
That's what your grandpa said!

Quincy

trademark
can i make a char

K Tragedy
Fine, be that way. Psh!

*Pause*

I'M SORRY QUINCY! WHY ARE YOU SO MAD AT ME?! WHAT'D I DO?!?!

K Tragedy
Character Sheet
General Info
First Name:
Jkano
Last name:
Tazuni

Personal Info
Being Near Aiko
Gackt (Lol. Siwwy Jkee)
Chasing after Hollows
Being scratched behind the ears
Anyone who gives him food
Dislikes:
A Hollow's Scream
Old, Disgusting Ramen
Being Stuck In His Fox Body
His Animal Insticts
Discussing His Past
Strengths:
His nose - He can smell anything; His eyes, how he scans the rooftops for Aiko; An ability to shift into a larger form (It's like Kirara! *Gasps!*)
Weaknesses:
Being thrown out of his body; His fox body's right hind leg (it usually goes limp from time to time); a soft spot for Aiko; His weak heart (literally. Poor wittle guy)
Fears:
His secret being found out and being destroyed; Aiko getting hurt, or worse; Losing himself to the "darkness" (You'll find out)
General Personality:
Jkano isn't really the best perso--fox, to get close to. The kitsune has a rather nasty temper, and won't let anyone get near him without a fight. He only talks with Aiko, trusting her with his deep secrets. He hates it when people call him Jkee, and is disgusted by the thought of eating what foxes eat. Mice, rodents...etc... He is in love with ramen. It's rather odd to watch a fox stuff itself from the counter of the stand, but even worse when you find it eating out of your bowl. It often happens with Jkano. He tends to have a peculiar sense of humor, finding a bright-side to nearly everything but his own past. He never talks about it. Aiko and himself have not revealed either past to the other, understanding that some things are best to not discuss. Whenever his best friend is feeling down, he acts very gentle and kind, moving himself close to Aiko and curling up on her lap. He refuses to admit he has a thing for the girl, knowing that here heart, as well as his own, are shattered and won't mend.
Other:
Unaware of Jkano's intentions, Aiko turns a blind eye when he inspects male human bodies. He's searching for one to claim, but it has to be "perfect" for the picky kitsune.

Appearance Info
A normal Foxy... Nothing special about him.

Other Info
Race:
Modified Soul, emplanted in a kitsune's body when Aiko stumbled across it and saved him.
Wanderer. Travels with Aiko when she comes to the Human World
Family/friends:
None.
Weapon:
His own body. Unless knocked into another, he relies on his fox form and his shape-shifting ability.

AWHHHH!!!!!!!! I was looking for good like "Anime" foxes to use, but look at this!

http://www.gothamist.com/images/2004_03_fox.jpg
http://www.wildernessclassroom.com/www/schoolhouse/boreal_library/animals/photos/red_fox_kit.jpg

IT'S SOO CUTE!!!!!! =3

Kuchiki
I'm hoping to re-start this rpg. With help from others, I've come up with a decent plot. If you want to add anything or something, just post it with changes in bold.

New hollows have appeared in the real world, so a low level shinigami was sent to defeat it. Little did that shinigami know, was that you can't kill this hollow like any other regular hollow. The killing style is different from each shinigami, so you have to figure out how to kill it by yourself.

(It takes place after the Bounto acr.)

Character Sheet:
General Info
First Name:
Last name:

Personal Info
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
General Personality:
Other:

Hair color:
Eye color:
Height:
Weight:
Scars/Visible Flaws:
Disabilities: (your person cannot be invincible)

Other Info
Race: (Human, Shinigami, Hollow, Spirit, or other but you'll have to approve it with me. I suggest human if you've never seen the anime)
Occupation: (anything you can think of, those who want to hold special positions like some canon characters, i.e. Quincy (Ishida), must PM me the request and show me that you can RP it correctly)
Family/friends:
Weapon: (if any)

Shinigami
Zanpakuto: Abilities
Zanpakuto Appearance: (picture if needed)
Zanpakuto Name and Initial Release:

Shinigami Taichous (captains)
Soifon (2nd)
Unohana (4th)
Byakuya (6th)
Komamura (7th)
Kyoraku (8th)
Hitsugaya (10th)
Zaraki (11th)
Kurotsuchi (12th)
Ukitake (13th)
You must post a sample to rp one of the taichou'

Fukutaichous (Lieutenants)
Omaeda (2nd)
Kira (3rd)
Isane (4th)
Hinamori (5th)
Renji (6th)
Iba (7th)
Nano (8th)
Hisagi (9th)
Matsumoto (10th)
Yachiru (11th)
Nemu (12th)

Sample post needed

Maximum of 2 characters each. I'll post the rules later.

Green_Demon
General Info
First Name: Jamar
Last name: -None-

Personal Info
Likes: Comedy, making fun of things he doesn't like, ranting about things he doesn't like, making comments about the current situation
Dislikes: Things that don't make sense, angst, guys who show of their power, cliches, stereotypes
Strengths: He is one of the kinder, gentler people you will find
Weaknesses: He is also rude and obnoxious
Fears: Old people, especially old women
General Personality: The comedian, the smart mouth, the man with the plan too. He is the kinda guy who would help a cat out of a tree and help an old woman cross the road. Although not a coward, he is also capable of running with his tail between his legs.
Other:

Appearance Info -
Hair color: Brown, afro
Eye color: Gold where the white would be, and white where the pupil and iris should be
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 230 lbs
Scars/Visible Flaws: His eyes are wierd I guess
Disabilities: He is incapable of harming anything unless they are guilty of a sin (which is basically defines as hurting others). The greater the sin, the more harm he may do. See Weapon

Other Info
Family/friends: None
Weapon:
Bat of Awesome - A Soul Slayer in the shape of a golden baseball bat. It's spirit is called Erisin.
Staff of Freedom - The 'Initial Release' form of the Bat of Awesome. This is activated by the chanting "Erisin, it is time to punish the wicked." It take the form of a golden staff as tall as Jamar with four arching potrusions at the top seemingly made to hold a non-existant marble. It can hold two things. A pin point of light that burns those guilty of sins and a saber of light (a foot and a half long) that can only harm those guilt of sin
Blood of the Immortals - Not Yet Attained

Kuchiki
Crap, I forgot to add

What Division your character is in.

Your character is accepted by the way smile

Green_Demon
Um... I've only gotten up to the 20th episode. What divisions are there?

Ordained
You know, Kuchiki. I actually watched the show oover the weekend and I liked what I saw. I want to join but know nothing of it, even the human roles. Do they have powers?

Green_Demon
Originally posted by Ordained
You know, Kuchiki. I actually watched the show oover the weekend and I liked what I saw. I want to join but know nothing of it, even the human roles. Do they have powers?

Some humans have powers.

Ordained
Well thank you, Green. I'll make my character later.

trademark
I hope I did every thing I was kind of rushing

First Name: Alexander
Last name: Twilight

Personal Info
Dislikes: bad people
Strengths: Fighting,Weapons
Weaknesses: His evil side
Fears: Death and Thunder
General Personality: He has a normal personality
Other: None

Appearance Info -http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w182/drkromance/normal_1164042086_i_1389_full.jpg

Other Info
Occupationbig grineath God
Weapon:----

Shinigami
Zanpakuto Abilities: When released it colts his left arm in metal that has a shield built and the Sword is wider and it is red. Alex can shoot a red coloured blast from the tip of it(this can also happen as a slash
Zanpakuto Appearance: http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t202/DarkAngel776/ucykr0013.jpg
Zanpakuto Name and Initial Release: Burn Kenta

I want to be in the second division

Kuchiki
Originally posted by Green_Demon
Um... I've only gotten up to the 20th episode. What divisions are there?
What I would divisions I would prefer would be:
2nd
3rd
4th (healing division)
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th (Research Division
13th

Originally posted by Ordained
I depends. You can be a Quincy, or just have powers.

It's good Trademark. smile

trademark
Originally posted by Kuchiki

It's good Trademark. smile

big grin Ok so what does the plot look like?

D@An!m@t0l'
First Name: Hitokage
Last name: Kirikorosu

Personal Info
Likes: girls,competition and having and being with friends
Dislikes: jocks,show offs and annoying people
Strengths: using a sword his stealthyness, speed and confidence
Weaknesses: can sometimes lose his focus
Fears: being beaten in a fight
General Personality: nice out going fun guy that likes compitition but hates to lose
Other:

Scars/Visible Flaws: eye from a fight he almost lost and one on his arm from it being cut bhisy a sword one ove rhis e has 2 scars on him. the
Disabilities: losing his focus and not being as big and bulky as most people

Other Info
Race: he's like ichigo he is human but he has a hollow inside of him but he can control it until he loses his temper
Family/friends: his teamates
Weapon: a sword

the sad thing is ive only seen a few episodes some im still not really knowing to much about this lol so i'll prolly need help

K Tragedy
(In order for this RPG to work right, I suggest you improve your writing skills a tad. A little effort in your bio would be appreciated. Yours is frankly not going to cut it. Unhosted roleplay or not there must be standards.

Improve it a bit and we'll see.)

Originally posted by trademark
big grin Ok so what does the plot look like?

(Just as Kuchiki said. There's a brand new breed of hollow out there. Something unheard of. You're going to be unprepared and pretty much helpless. Each one is killed in some different way. Using mental skills the Soul Reapers must figure out a way to destroy them. However, one by one they seem to be failing.

I think that we should make a form for Hollows. If each person RP'ed against their own hollow they'd win without a doubt. I think it'd be more interesting if two or more people were battling in the RP; if of course God-modding is left out of the picture.

By the way Trademark, nice bio. You've really improved from when you first came to KMC. n_n)

trademark
Thanks big grin

D@An!m@t0l'
my characters bio:

Shawn always knew there was something different about him then the others but he didnt know what it was and when he got to high school his difference was occuring more often then he fond out he was something called a soul reaper/slayer. Shawn took on the new chalenge not knowing what he was getting into. He trained and worked hard and help the sprites that needed his help and needed to be past on so they could be happy for ever. When Shawn was 16 he thought he was good and strong enough to fight and become a captian but that didnt go as planned he didnt lose but he wasn't killed he was speared but in that fight he learned that even if you do lose its not the end of the world unless you are killed in the fight you lose. That fight is what gave Shawn the two scars he has. The scar on his eye is from not dodging quick enough and the scar on his arm was from losing his focus. Shawn has sworn to himself to never be beaten again and to help the souls in need and to become a captian of any division.

( is this a good/ok bio?)

also by the way very nice and cool sig trademark

also has the role play even started yet

Kuchiki
Character Sheet:
General Info
First Name: Tatsumaki (Tornado)
Last name: Suzume

Personal Info
Dislikes: Hollows, hollows wail, thunder storms.
Strengths: Outwitting people, persuading, fighting.
Weaknesses: kidou
Fears: Hollows
General Personality: She's a smartass.
Other: Her reitsu color is a dark grey.

Hair color:
Eye color:
Height:
Weight:
Scars/Visible Flaws:
Disabilities: (your person cannot be invincible)

Other Info
Weapon: Lightning-Tornado based Zanpakuto

Shinigami
Zanpakuto Abilities:
1. Her Zanpakuto scatters into the wind and slices the enemy.
2. Tornado storm! - This Zanpakuto ability allows Tatsumaki to unleash tornados of all sizes where ever she wishes.
3. Lightning tornado! - Allows Tatsukimaki to create one tornado. If you get hit by it, it electrifies you.
Zanpakuto Appearance: Her Zanpakuto's hilt is red with a spiral design on it. It's blade is about four feet long.
Zanpakuto Name and Initial Release: Tatsumaki's Zanpakuto's name is kaze (wind).
Initial Release: Gust, Kaze!
By the way, I would HIGHLY recommend everyone watch up to the Bounto Arc, or after The Save Rukia Arc.

Tatsumaki is in Division 10 and she ADORES Hitsugaya. (Rival of Hinamori's >])

trademark
I am on episode 110 I really like that show

Kuchiki
Her picture without the star headband.

D@An!m@t0l'
ive seen a few episodes but now im watching them in order

Green_Demon
Originally posted by Green_Demon
General Info
First Name: Jamar
Last name: -None-

Personal Info
Likes: Comedy, making fun of things he doesn't like, ranting about things he doesn't like, making comments about the current situation
Dislikes: Things that don't make sense, angst, guys who show of their power, cliches, stereotypes
Strengths: He is one of the kinder, gentler people you will find
Weaknesses: He is also rude and obnoxious
Fears: Old people, especially old women
General Personality: The comedian, the smart mouth, the man with the plan too. He is the kinda guy who would help a cat out of a tree and help an old woman cross the road. Although not a coward, he is also capable of running with his tail between his legs.
Other:

Appearance Info -
Hair color: Brown, afro
Eye color: Gold where the white would be, and white where the pupil and iris should be
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 230 lbs
Scars/Visible Flaws: His eyes are wierd I guess
Disabilities: He is incapable of harming anything unless they are guilty of a sin (which is basically defines as hurting others). The greater the sin, the more harm he may do. See Weapon

Other Info
Weapon:
Bat of Awesome - A Soul Slayer in the shape of a golden baseball bat. It's spirit is called Erisin.
Staff of Freedom - The 'Initial Release' form of the Bat of Awesome. This is activated by the chanting "Erisin, it is time to punish the wicked." It take the form of a golden staff as tall as Jamar with four arching potrusions at the top seemingly made to hold a non-existant marble. It can hold two things. A pin point of light that burns those guilty of sins and heals the wounds of the innocent and a saber of light (a foot and a half long) that can only harm those guilty of sin.
Blood of the Celestial - Not Yet Attained

Made some changes.

Kuchiki
Well, for the people who haven't watched much, I would recomend you at least know the names of the Division Captains (taichous)

So...any idea on when to restart the rpg thread?

Kuchiki
Originally posted by K Tragedy
(In order for this RPG to work right, I suggest you improve your writing skills a tad. A little effort in your bio would be appreciated. Yours is frankly not going to cut it. Unhosted roleplay or not there must be standards.

Improve it a bit and we'll see.)

(Just as Kuchiki said. There's a brand new breed of hollow out there. Something unheard of. You're going to be unprepared and pretty much helpless. Each one is killed in some different way. Using mental skills the Soul Reapers must figure out a way to destroy them. However, one by one they seem to be failing.

I think that we should make a form for Hollows. If each person RP'ed against their own hollow they'd win without a doubt. I think it'd be more interesting if two or more people were battling in the RP; if of course God-modding is left out of the picture.

By the way Trademark, nice bio. You've really improved from when you first came to KMC. n_n)

That's a great idea about the hollows. We need some people to play the hollows. PM me if you're interested for details

Green_Demon
More changes

Weapon:
Bat of Awesome - A Soul Slayer in the shape of a golden baseball bat. He claims the name of the spirit is unspeakable.
Staff of Freedom - The 'Initial Release' form of the Bat of Awesome. This is activated by the chanting "Shine, my love whose name cannot be spoken." It take the form of a golden staff as tall as Jamar with four arching potrusions at the top seemingly made to hold a non-existant marble. It can hold two things. A pin point of light that burns those guilty of sins and heals the wounds of the innocent and a saber of light (a foot and a half long) that can only harm those guilty of sin.
Blood of the Goddess - Not Yet Attained

D@An!m@t0l'
i would play a hollow but i like to kick ass rather then get mine kicked

Ordained
Character Sheet:
First Name: Kasey
Last name: Karachi

Personal Info
Dislikes: Chaos, bugs, blood
Strengths: Hope, courage, friends, help
Weaknesses: Loneliness, doubt
Fears: Failure
General Personality: A know-it-all. Talkative and opinionated but friendly. Laid back but has been known to be tense.

Appearance Info - Pic
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 165 lbs. 12oz.
Scars/Visible Flaws: None
Disabilities: Asthma

Other Info
Family/friends: Mother, 1 younger brother, 1 older sister and 1 younger sister. Many friends.
Weapon: Uses his energy to create energy weapons, mainly a whip.

Let me know if anything has to be changed.

Kuchiki
That's good. Um...I guess I'll re-start it today happy

Ordained
For anyone who cares: I won't be here that often. I am moving out of my college dorm and going home. We don't have the internet because my mom thinks that people can spy on you through the screen. I will be able to be here on Mon-Fri but only for an hour a day. Hope y'all miss me. Cya hi2

geoviper
General Info
First Name:setsuna
Last name:kuria

Personal Info
Dislikes:being proved wrong and listining to other
Strengthsstick out tonguehysical combat
Weaknesses:cant control own strength
Fears: thunder storms
General Personality: layed back and over confident of his abilities
Other: none

Hair color: dark brown
Eye color: black
Height: 5'9
Weight:152
Scars/Visible Flaws: has a scar on his right that he got when he was little
Disabilities: bad hearing and stamina

Other Info
Family/friends: has no perent and live with his little sister, hinta.
Weapon: shiro enkou
these glove form when he activates his spirit powers. a white flame will form around them when he attacks.

Mushfi_tc
Character Sheet:
General Info
First Name: Raidon
Last name: Fudo

Personal Info
Dislikes: loud noisy things.
Strengths: Instinct
Weaknesses: Becomes paralazed if hit in heart.
Fears: Loved one getting hurt
General Personality: cold
Other:

Hair color:black with silver streaks.
Eye color: whole eye is white
Height:5 feet 7 inches
Weight: 115 lbs.
Scars/Visible Flaws: one line running down right eye
Disabilities: Blind.

Other Info
Family/friends:lost
Weapon: (if any) The Sealed form looks like Ichigo's Bankai, but the black blade comes out from a dragons head, and the part u hold the sword is shaped like a dragons tail. If somebody else uses the sword, spikes come out the tail. So therefore, only Raidon can use it. To release it (Shikai), say, From Eternal Darkness! Cry out! Fate's Echo!

Shikai (First Release)- The shikai form is basicly a Scythe. The blade is black and the edge is silver. The longhandle is black with silver flames. It has the ability to emit a cry the makes the opponent lose ALL sences. The blade can stand straight up and look like a spear. When it's a spear, if Raidon commands it, the blade can shoot out, connected to the handle by a pitch black chain. Then, if Raidon commands it, it can come back.

Bankai (Final Release)- The bankai is basicly Raidon getting pitch black armor, Turned Half Dragon. The head has 5 horns. In the back where the back of its head meets the top of his head, are 3 horns. in front of those 3horns are 2 horns. the DRAGON parts are pitch black. Muscular dragon hands and legs. The claws, horns, eyes and toe claws are silver. The scales are edged with sparkling silver. The weapon looks like a silver katana with3 lightning circles overlapping a little

Haien Senkai
General Info
First Name: Haien
Last name: Senkin

Personal Info
Dislikes: Peace (very cliche), and crowds
Strengths: his ability to discern enemies
Weaknesses: unsociable, and hates talking verbally
Fears: The loss of his mother
General Personality: dark and mysterious. likes to be left to his own devices
Other: He can "feel" the emotional waves that disturb someones reiatsu. in a sense, he can almost read minds

Hair color: whiter than the pure winter snow
Eye color: A soft golden /amber color hinted with a silvery
Height: 6' 11.5"
Weight: ~260 lbs.
Scars/Visible Flaws: He has a chunk of his mask on, this "chunk" is over he left eye
Disabilities: He has a duel personality born from him being a chimera. his twin brother became a hollow for some reason, and is now living in his body. Will take over occasionally

Other Info
Race: If allowed, Visard when in control. When not, more arrancar
Family/friends: mother lives in Rukongai, father is MIA, brother is his alternate personality
Weapon: Zanpakuto
Shinigami initial release -- "Defend the helpless, KageShi-Rugo." (Shadow Shield)
Shinigami Final release -- Kami KageShi-Rugo

~IF allowed~
arrancar release - "Destroy, Doragon!"

Scarlet Fox
ATTENTION: THIS RP IS DEAD! LAST POST WAS 07! IT IS NOW 09! WOO HOO HAPPY NEW YEAR X2!! ..... >.>

Haien Senkai
eh? i did not notice. oops.... hehe *disapears*

Quincy
Don't ruin his fun Scarlet!

Haien Senkai
hmph. i do not see why i must be mocked for being oblivious. and i see no reason for it to die. but i guess it has been some time since a post was last posted

Jedireaper
Me LOVES Bleach, go Ulquorri-whatever

Scarlet Fox
I <3 Ichigo
I <3 Renji too!!

Quincy
Ishida> Everyone else

Scarlet Fox
**** Uryu

Ichigo Pwns him!

Haien Senkai
it appears that this is not quite as dead as previously thought. all it needed was a reminder, or someone to not pay attention...

on the off side...

uryu has his pluses, but cannot get more powerful than he already is if i am not mistaken, where as everyone else can still get more powerful.

Quincy
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
**** Uryu

Ichigo Pwns him!

What!?

You dont even know stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
I don't really watch Bleach but the only characters that appeal to me are Kenpachi and Komamura and that onle kid with black hair and a white coat and teleports, he also summons lasers in Bleach Blade Battlers 2.

Scarlet Fox
KENNY!!!! ^_^

Quincy
Kenpachi is lame.

Scarlet Fox
Kenpachi is lame.
Well Forget You You damn dirty quincy!!

Wei Phoenix
Kenpachi is lame.

No.

Haien Senkai
Kenpachi is pretty BA, and he owned Nnoitra where no one else could, and he had only one trick, the eye patch.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Haien Senkai
Kenpachi is pretty BA, and he owned Nnoitra where no one else could, and he had only one trick, the eye patch.

Doesn't he own mofos without even using his bankai?

Haien Senkai
basically

Quincy
Nah dude. Kenpachi is boring.

vizard719
Character Sheet:
General Info
First Name:Yushiro
Last name:Takeda

Personal Info
Dislikes:losing!
Strengths:moves very fast tries very hard to win
Weaknesses:ADHD, trauma, trust issues
Fears:Being betrayed by people he lets his sould open too.
General Personality:nice to an extent, but never lets anybody within his innermost shell.
Other:army vet while he was alive

Hair color:red
Eye color:red
Height:6'7
Weight:179(all muscle)
Scars/Visible Flawsmessedcar running all the way down his right arm.
Disabilities: ADHD, fragmented personality

Other Info
Race: Id like to be a vizard like shinji
Family/friends:none
Weapon: Raikiri-(non realeed form) green blade shaped like a katana
(realesed form) Glowing roman blade with lightning edge
(bankai) hilt with lightning sticking out of it in sword shape, mirage ability
(is this okay?)

theforsakensoul
First Name:sean
Last name:forgotten last name

Personal Info
Dislikes: Crying and failing
Strengths:Quick learner and amazingly high spirit energy.
Weaknesses:Easily angered and drops guard around children.
Fears:To be unable to protect anyone.
General Personality:Kind,but can be distant to most people except members of his squad.

Hair color:Long black hair with bangs that cover his right eye.
Eye color:A sapphire blue.
Height:Around 5'11
Weight:Approximately 130 pounds.
Scars/Visible Flaws:A strange spiral scar on his right forearm.
Disabilities: Easily deceived by young children.

Other Info
Race: Vizard (hasn't discovered inner hollow yet)
Family/friends:None
Weapon: Zanpakto (name is Kurohime or Black princess.Shikai takes three forms.The first is a blade of pure black fire.the second is when the fire condenses in to a jet black cleaver.The final shikai is a dual sided spear one side has a blade of darkness and,the other side has a blade of fire.)

black_goku#1
Character Sheet:
General Info
First Name:Xaysper
Last name:sharpe

Personal Info
Dislikes: to lose
Strengths:really high spritual pressure
Weaknesses: hot tempered quick to lose control
Fears: never being good enough
General Personality: a mix between ichigo kenpachi and rukia...if that describes it
Other:

Hair color: black
Eye color: red
Height: 6ft 1
Weight: 140
Scars/Visible Flaws: scars of cuts and gashes all over her body that give her skin a grousome look, but doesnt compromise beauty.
Disabilities: (your person cannot be invincible) can only mainttain high levels of spirit pressure as long as she is wearing a special necklace handed down from a reaper

Other Info
Race hollow without the mask. and only a small hole. the necklace keeps her soul from being hollowed
Occupation: merc. works under the table to vanquish hollows and even the occasional reaper who questions her too strongly.
Family/friends: she only rembers the necklace and kindness of a reaper who spared her so it places favor on the reaper side, but not too much
Weapon: a zanbakto however it looks like a black blade and resembles a riders sword from the inheritance series. she has kept it since the reaper who spared her died and it was their blade. she can hear it call to her but doesnt know ye how to answer but will feel its strength in her from time to time. will come up with more to that later it should prove fun

black_goku#1
lets bring this back to life i wanna play!!

*watches a building in the soul society from a distance*
this mission just feels wrong i cant sense the pressure anywhere.
*pulls out her zanpakto* we have been through much together and tet i still dont even know your name. be my stregth again while i be your will.

*watches the building for movement*

theforsakensoul
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Character Sheet:
General Info
First Name:kiganage
Last name:shirosuki

Personal Info
Dislikes:hollows
Strengths:the will to live
Weaknesses:wife
Fears:wife
General Personality:moody
Other:is a husband and is a forgiving man

Appearance Info -brown hair down to the chest covering face with a captains jacket and black shihokusho and ripped edge of pants wich he stole from captain zaraki
Hair color:brown
Eye color:completely black with yellow pupils
Height:5ft11
Weight:123
Scars/Visible Flaws:spiral scar on his left arm
Disabilities:weak left arm

Other Info
Race:arrancar
Family/friends:unknown relation to sean of 13th squad
Weapon:kagenoshi

Zack98888
First Name:Zack
Last namemessedhinmoto

Personal Info
Dislikes:People who think theyre all that
Strengthsmessedpeacilizes in Covert ops
Weaknesses:Not very good at kido
Fears: To be killed in battle
General Personality: Charming
Other:

Hair color:Black
Eye color:blue
Height:5ft 7in
Weight:130
Scars/Visible Flaws:
Disabilities: Has a very weak spot in his chest

Other Info
Family/friends: Not many
Weapon Zanpaktou

lilk82394
First Name:Khalil
Last name:Hunter

Personal Infomessedtrives to try his best. Not a talkative person.
Dislikes:haters
Strengths:When a girl or friend is in danger, fire and ice
Weaknesses:bankias
Fears:quincies
General Personality:Funny, Athletic, helpful, and a obsession to women
Other:

Hair color:Black
Eye color:brown
Height:5'6
Weight:125
Scars/Visible Flaws:right scar under eye
Disabilities: (your person cannot be invincible)anciety attacks goes crazy with uncontrollable power if he dsnt take his meds

Other Info
Race: (Human, Shinigami, Hollow, Spirit, or other but you'll have to approve it with me. I suggest human if you've never seen the anime)
Occupation: (anything you can think of, those who want to hold special positions like some canon characters, i.e. Quincy (Ishida), must PM me the request and show me that you can RP it correctly)messedhinigami

Family/friends:
Weapon: (if any)

Tyton564
Hey, I just signed up for this, and I'm wondering, would I be able to create a vizard that is similiar to Ichigo?

Tyton564
Character Sheet:
General Info- Takes pride in his power. When his power fails, he calls upon the hollow within and loses control and destroys the enemy.
First Name: Tyton
Last name: Berrantaou

Personal Info
Dislikes: Quincies, men, hollows, the arrancar
Strengths: Hollowification, bankai, power of the black sun
Weaknesses: Family, opposite of his power
Fears: Losing control
General Personality: Loner, serious
Other: Likes cookies

Hair color: Dark blue
Eye color: Black
Height: 5 foot 9
Weight: 175
Scars/Visible Flaws: Chest scar by heart-Too determined
Disabilities: Stab wound in left arm

Other Info
Race: Vizard (Masked Warrior)
Family/friends: None other than a sister who is a soul reaper in training
Weapon:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.