lord of the lube part 1 & 2 (spiderman dubbed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FG725
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcsFceGiJZo&search=spiderman%20dubbed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQPDhUHcK_A&search=spiderman%20dubbed
warning language

Tron
Good thing no one's found the Juggernaut one yet. whistle

And it might've been a good idea to run this across a mod first, cause chances are it may not be open for long due to the content.

FG725
Juggernaut one is still open and it's just a bad

Soleran
Originally posted by FG725
Juggernaut one is still open and it's just a bad

No actually the Juggernaut one was funny.................this one not as goodsad

roughrider
No...Juggernaut one is funnier. This one is just too foul-mouthed.

King_Mungi
I didn't think either was funny, I didn't care about the foul language just didn't think it was funny *shrugs*

Femi32
Originally posted by roughrider
No...Juggernaut one is funnier. This one is just too foul-mouthed.

I agree. I've only seen the first part of FOTL and already concluded the second won't be funny. Those people should just do another Juggernaut clip and stop relying on curse words and sexual innuendo to be funny. It reminds me of the Nutty Proffessor I and II. The first one was funny and offered a variety of humor. The second one just relied on sex for jokes, which kills comedy really fast.

Tron
Originally posted by Femi32
I agree. I've only seen the first part of FOTL and already concluded the second won't be funny. Those people should just do another Juggernaut clip and stop relying on curse words and sexual innuendo to be funny. It reminds me of the Nutty Proffessor I and II. The first one was funny and offered a variety of humor. The second one just relied on sex for jokes, which kills comedy really fast.

They just need to smoke whatever the hell they were smokin' when they did the Juggernaut one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DigiMark007
Vulgar but light-hearted and funny is one thing (like Juggernaut). If it's excessive vulgarity without a real point, then I'll probably have to close it.

But what Tron said: It's best to run this stuff by a Mod first. As it is, I'll watch them and see if anything needs to be done.

Thunderstrike
This one sucked. Bad.

DigiMark007
Meh. I'm torn. On the one hand, I still found it funny. On the other hand, this is supposed to be a PG-13 site.

I'll give it another day or so. But I have to close it eventually....better safe than sorry in these matters.

Rick/Genis
This one was not NEARLY as funny as The Juggernaut one..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.