James and Lilly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ewalklover

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Pretty good I just didnt like the letters no offense! but other then that it was good!

kaz larner
good post more soon big grin

ewalklover

Denniz234
that was great just one thing though Dumbledore has an 'e' on the end but apart from that great!!

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
it was pretty good and as he^^^ said there is an e at the end of Dumbledore and also just a reminder apparation feels as if ur being sucked through a rubber tube

ewalklover
riight. lol. i couldn't remember which one it was. lol. thanks for the comments!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
OMG CAN"T YOU GUYS SPELL ITS DUMBLEDORE!!! WITH AN E! You can't apparate until your sixteen even its side along apparation. But otherwise it's a good start

ewalklover
okay, well thanks for the comments. also please tell me what you dont like about the story and i'll try to fix it cuz i'm always open for comments and ideas. the next post might be up sometime tonight.

ewalklover

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
good update ASAP!!!!

springboy34
so far it good. but what happends next?Don't leave me hanging.

ewalklover
then next part will probably be up sometime tonight. if not, tomorrow night.

ewalklover

iluvhpsomuch1_7
it was good but you relieze you can't put a poem in now because it has to be in the fifteen minutes you posted that you can edit.

Sirius_Rulez
i think its really good, cant wait for the next part

ewalklover
oh yeah...lmao. I had it saved on word doc. and i was gonna put the poem there, but then I posted it and forgot to put the poem there...so that's why it says that. lol. working on the next part...

ewalklover
i'm trying to make the next post good, so it might be up by tomorrow. we'll see.

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
very good!!!update soon

ewalklover

iluvhpsomuch1_7
It was great but for one tinsy thing. Its Lily with one L. I know im like picky that way. Sry if it bothers you lol

ewalklover
it's okay. I'm not the best speller, so any help is great. next post should be up soon.

farrah_k21
*cries* you never finished?

iluvhpsomuch1_7
ive read this on HP Fanzone Offical Forums. I think its plagerized?

Trickster
Give a link to the original story, or PM it to Rex.

As for the story, it's good. Only the spelling of Lily irked me.

Sirius_Rulez
i think its really good so far, plz keep posting

iluvhpsomuch1_7
im trying to find it on HP fanzone but i can't. I know its there though. I swear.

Trickster
Well if you find the link, post it. I had a quick search, and I couldn't find anything like it.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
yeah ill come across it sometime and ill know where to find the copy now so... I'll just tell Rex

ewalklover
wait wait wait! I'm not plagerising anything! I swear. I dont do that. I'm just trying to write my own fanfic, and I know nothing about another story that's exactly like mine. I swear.

if you guys thinks it's plagerised, then I'll stop posting. If you believe me that it's not, then I'll continue. Up to you.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
no no no! But i swear i've seen the beginning somewhere else i just can't find it. I'm not say you did it but maybe someone is copying off of you! It's not on this site though but i swear ive seen it before.

Sirius_Rulez
plz continue with writing the story

ewalklover

Sirius_Rulez
it was good but it probably needs a bit more detail

iluvhpsomuch1_7
yea it does need more detail but otherwise it was good! Don't use abbriviations though. Like BBEFB's

ewalklover
yeah, lol. I got kinda lazy. but the next post should be better.

ewalklover
post will be up soon!

ewalklover

Brit531
It is really good can't wait to read more

Sirius_Rulez
it was exellent, cant wait to hear more

Brit531
so are you going to post soon or what

ewalklover
yeah, I will as soon as I get some ideas. If you have any for me, please please please pm me!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.