There's word that Tom Welling may make a cameo appearance in "Superman Returns".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
And in turn, Brandon Ruth (Superman, from Superman Returns) will make an appearance in season 6 as a future evil Superman.

Darth Kal-El
where did you get this?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
where did you get this?

Yes, pray tell?

Jedi Priestess
Um no, that was an April Fool's joke. no

May-la-laCK
I dont think Tom Welling is making an appearance in super man returns cause i went to this website that has the full cast and crew and it didnt have his name at all...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/fullcredits

go there and it will show you no name of his haha

Superman_045
Tom Welling will NOT be in Superman Returns.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Um no, that was an April Fool's joke. no

Kal875
how cool would that be though? Now that I think about it if you dye Brandon's Ruth's sides white he would look like the older Superman. Too bad it ain't true

TMACalicious
Routh looks lousy as Superman. The new costume looks kinda silly. the S on his chest should be bigger, and the boots look funny.

Christopher Reeve was the best Superman, hands down.

After watching Smallvile for so long, seeing Welling in the costume kinda doesn't look right.

Kal875
The color on his costume isn't even red, it's purple.

I can disagree with the Christopher Reeves as the best Superman. I think he was ok but not that great.

Superman_045
The color of the new Superman costume is NOT purple, it's dark red.

AstroFan
Originally posted by Superman_045
The color of the new Superman costume is NOT purple, it's dark red.

Yeah. laughing out loud

Purple? WTF? blink

Kal875
Fine, it's dark red. It's still not the correct color

Dan-El
I think that people have been bitching about the new costume for far too long. For the film itself, which has a darker tone (in the story and the look itself), a bright red and blue would kind of stick out in a negative way. He wouldn't look like he belongs.
Yes, he's an alien, so he really doesn't belong on Earth at all, but he really does. You know what, just trust me, if the costume stood out like that, everyone would be bitching anyway.
Besides, it could be worse... It could have rubber nipples!

Oh yeah, I'm back!

Kal875
They would'nt dare puting ruber nipples on a superman costume.

Welcome back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.