Tristan and Isolde DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goldi45
Does anyone know of any other movies the two main actor from Tristan and Isolde are in? The guy who plays Tristan name is james Franco and the girl who plays Isolde name is Sophia Myles.

ria33
James Franco was in Spiderman and the sequel. He was also in Annapolis, which is a pretty recent movie. If you go to imdb.com, you'll find a listing of all the movies he was in. The same goes for Sophia Myles. I don't know any of the movies she was in, but there are all listed there as well. Franco and Myles seem like great leads. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I can't wait to.

C-Dic
Sophia Myles was Erika in "Underworld".

MildPossession
She is guest starring in the TV series Doctor Who here on Saturday, apparently she goes out in real life with the guy who plays the Doctor...

She has also been in Out of Bounds/Dead in the Water, Art School Confidential, Thunderbirds, and From Hell. Those are off the top of my head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.