Thor vs. Wonderman and Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
The god of thunder ... squares against two avenger-partners.....

are these two enough to beat Odins son ?

Thunderstrike
No.

Hulk_Power
Depends on which Thor you're talking about. Ultimate Thor would have his ass handed to him.

Thunderstrike
He's talking 616.

Betageuze
i am talking about "normal" thor.... the one... who beat goliath when Baron Zemo wanted to conquer the Avengers headquarter (in the fight, where Hercules was nearly killed by Goliath)

who is .. "ultimate" thor ?... is this a weaker version ?

Hulk_Power
616 would win quite easily. Rune King Thor would kill them like nothing. Ultimate Thor would lose.

Thunderstrike
The Thor from The Ultimates. The nutty professor.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by Betageuze
i am talking about "normal" thor.... the one... who beat goliath when Baron Zemo wanted to conquer the Avengers headquarter (in the fight, where Hercules was nearly killed by Goliath)

who is .. "ultimate" thor ?... is this a weaker version ?

He's from the Ulitmate universe. He's not that great. Trust me. 616 is much better.

Betageuze
who is 616 ?

Betageuze
i hate so many different incarnations....

Thunderstrike
616 - Normal Continuity
Ultimate - Alternate universe that's a bit racier.

Hulk_Power
who is 616 ?

616 is the one that can hold his own against the Hulk until Hulk gets mad and takes him down.

Thunderstrike
Depends on the day. Thor has tossed Hulk around before as well.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Depends on the day. Thor has tossed Hulk around before as well.

Hulk still kicks his ass more than not. Thor usually needs Mjolnir to do some damage to the Hulk but hand to hand he can't take him.

joesha28
He did not want to take him. Show me a Thor all out fight with Hulk and was rendered unconcious?

Well here Thor goes all out, i say he takes it.

Psyquis52
I say Thor takes it but not easily.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by joesha28
He did not want to take him. Show me a Thor all out fight with Hulk and was rendered unconcious?

Well here Thor goes all out, i say he takes it.

Yeah you're right. Hulk didn't want to take Thor on so instead he leaped away and left Thor all bruised and beaten up. While Hulk had nothing done to him. He left the fight clean.

Thunderstrike
Hulk's never been hit with a godblast.

Adam Warlock
Just letting everyone know that Wonder Man has whooped the Avengers team before, Thor and Iron Man included. If it's Normal Thor, The duo will win more times than not. If it's King or Rune King Thor, the duo will have no chance whatsoever.

I also remember a second time when Wonder Man took on Thor and the rest of the Avengers with the help of Enchantress. He whooped Thor's and Iron Man's asse$ that time too. He also was worthy enough to hold the Mjolnir.

Hulk_Power
Hulk's never been hit with a godblast.

That doesn't matter. Hulk can take that and still win. He's taken nuclear blasts at ground zero and walked away like nothing so what makes you think a God Blast would stop him?

joesha28
Yeah which i don't understand why? When WM was already in the team. He kept saying that he is not as strong as Thor. I hate it when writers alter original characters for the sake of a new entry.

joesha28
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
Yeah you're right. Hulk didn't want to take Thor on so instead he leaped away and left Thor all bruised and beaten up. While Hulk had nothing done to him. He left the fight clean.

Hmm, try reading those pages again buddy. The narrator was saying that whenever Thor goes all out in the fight with Hulk.. he is the threat to the public. Knowing this Thor did not have a choice but to take the eating. Than Hulk was like "Why the hell are you still up? You shld be down by now, I the Hulk. I say stay down." Thor was bruised but not beaten even when he is not in the offensive.

Thunderstrike
It wouldn't be out of Thor's reach to take out Hulk. He just doesn't want to. He likes Banner too much. If Thor godblasted him, then ouch.

Hulk_Power
It wouldn't be out of Thor's reach to take out Hulk. He just doesn't want to. He likes Banner too much. If Thor godblasted him, then ouch.

I'm not saying Thor can't beat Hulk. I know he can. It's just that he doesn't have the will power to do it and Hulk usually is just a savage, ruthless monster that ends up beating Thor. A God Blast would hurt Hulk but it wouldn't take him out. He'd still come back moments later for more.

joesha28
If i was Thor wld just killed Hulk and show who's the man. Well Thorfans shld not see Hulk as the big rival of Thor. Thor big rival in marvel are. Silver Surfer and Juggernaut. Even Superman isn't that big a rival. But only a nice fight.

Thunderstrike
Hulk will always win in the comics. Nobody wants to kill him because they know Banner too well.

joesha28
I'm not saying Thor can't beat Hulk. I know he can. It's just that he doesn't have the will power to do it and Hulk usually is just a savage, ruthless monster that ends up beating Thor. A God Blast would hurt Hulk but it wouldn't take him out. He'd still come back moments later for more.

How sure are you? It killed mangog and Mangog's base strength is greater than Hulk's by leaps and bounce.

Hulk_Power
How sure are you? It killed mangog and Mangog's base strength is greater than Hulk's by leaps and bounce.

Then that just depends on the writter. Not the character.

Thunderstrike
Mangog took it in his mouth though. It blew him up from the inside out. However, Thor's power has higher showings than that, such as defeating Ego and an extremely hungry Galactus.

Hulk_Power
OWNED BI*CH! lol

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/thorhammer.jpg

joesha28
dare to post the whole thing, buddy.

Thunderstrike
You are aware that there are scans of Hulk getting his neck snapped by Thor, right?

Hulk_Power
dare to post the whole thing, buddy.

I would but I don't have the rest. Feel free to post the rest if you have it though.

You are aware that there are scans of Hulk getting his neck snapped by Thor, right?

Sorry, haven't seen them. Though that's obviously bad writting. Nothing else.

joesha28
Mjolnir is unbreakable. Due to enchantments. Hulk breaking it? Bad writing.

Thunderstrike
Kinda like Superman not losing a hand after catching Mjolnir? Also, the neck breaking is a What If. I think the title was What if Thor was forced to kill The Hulk.

Hulk_Power
Mjolnir is unbreakable. Due to enchantments. Hulk breaking it? Bad writing.

I know that. I know the whole story behind Mjolnir and crap. It's enchanted by his father Odin, it can only be held by those worth of carrying it, it's made of a metal called Uru, blah blah blah. Who doesn't know it's unbreakable? Though Hulk still broke it. Bad writting or not.

Betageuze
what can a full god blast by thor do to the Mindless Hulk ?

i ve heard... that Juggernaut was not even faced by a god blast...

what does this do to the Hulk ?

Thunderstrike
Juggernaut has something Hulk doesn't: Mystical enchantment. Hulk is still flesh and bone. Has nothing to do with strength. It would literally kill Hulk, or at the very least put him in a position where he would be near death.

Hulk_Power
what can a full god blast by thor do to the Mindless Hulk ?

i ve heard... that Juggernaut was not even faced by a god blast...

what does this do to the Hulk ?

Probably hurt him for a short while then he heals and gets angrier after getting blasted. Therefore he would get stronger.

joesha28
Just like how Thor killed Hulk in a neck snap in a what if? Just like Thor rendered Hulk unconcious with a single lightning bolt. One could only guess what happens to Hulk when Thor does his omni-godblast. Hulkfans shld show their stuff of Hulk to Hercfans not Thor's. Thor has too much raw power to take down Hulk.

Thunderstrike
His powers are compared to that of the Silver Surfer.

Betageuze
Juggernaut was not even faced by a good blast .. right ? was this a omni-godblast ? full one ?

would Hulk die from such a god - blast....

and who else... execepting Juggernaut.... can survive such a god blast ?
can Asgardian Destroyer survive ?

Thunderstrike
Not sure about the Destroyer. The Destroyer is far beyond any one hero on Marvel earth to take on. Thor only uses the God-blast when he absolutely has to, just like Iron Man has the Uni-beam on his armor.

Hulk_Power
Just like how Thor killed Hulk in a neck snap in a what if? Just like Thor rendered Hulk unconcious with a single lightning bolt. One could only guess what happens to Hulk when Thor does his omni-godblast. Hulkfans shld show their stuff of Hulk to Hercfans not Thor's. Thor has too much raw power to take down Hulk.

Like I said, if Hulk's taken nuclear blasts at ground zero and walked away just fine then what makes you think that a God Blast would take him down? It would hurt him but it wouldn't kill him. You all seem to forget that Hulk heals and that injuries don't last very long on his body. A god blast is powerful but Hulk is even more powerful.

joesha28
Asgardian Destroyer is Skyfather level. He cld. Juggy is empowered by Cyttorak a Skyfather or possibly higher. Basically those higher than herald-level can survive the godblast.

Betageuze
has Thor ever used he god blast against hulk ?

and if not.. why not ??.... he often was in much trouble against hulk ?

and why he used it against Juggs ?

Thunderstrike
Juggs - mystical enchantment. Didn't have a choice.
If he used it on Hulk, since Hulk has no mystical barrier, he may end up dead, and that's the last thing Thor would want.

joesha28
Like I said, if Hulk's taken nuclear blasts at ground zero and walked away just fine then what makes you think that a God Blast would take him down? It would hurt him but it wouldn't kill him. You all seem to forget that Hulk heals and that injuries don't last very long on his body. A god blast is powerful but Hulk is even more powerful.

The godblast made a weaken Galactus flee. What are you thinking? A devoted Hulkfan, i understand.

Hulk_Power
The godblast made a weaken Galactus flee. What are you thinking? A devoted Hulkfan, i understand.

It all depends on the writters. A weakened Galctus fleed but how come Juggernaut didn't feel it? Obviously because of the different writters. And don't be calling me a fanboy. You have nothing to talk about.

Thunderstrike
It's not different writers. It's different powerset. Juggernaut's powers stem from the Ruby of Cyttorrak, and his powers are the full extension of the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak spell. In the right hands, the bands are unbreakable. Now, imagine a spellcaster forming those bands into a human being, and then you get Cain Marko: The Juggernaut. He's protected from mystical attacks such as Thor's Godblast, and many of Dr. Strange's spells.

joesha28
Dude, it hurt Galactus, he had no time to fight but to eat. Juggy like i say had a mystical sheild. But it did the impossible to the unstopable juggernaut. It not only stopped him but even pushed him back. That is a feat of Thor part. Even when he was not well, he defied Cyttorak's power with his own.

Betageuze
can Thanos survive a god blast ?

are there different forms of god-blasts ?
which is the most powerful form ?

is it the omni-godblast.....

against which opponents .... thor would,without hesitation, use his god blast ?.....

thor often was impressed by the great strength of the hulk..... he often sees him as the ultimate challenge for him....

dont you think... that THOR thinks.... that the hulk could survive such a blast

by the way.... do you believe Immortal Hercules can survive a omni-godblast?

Thunderstrike
Thanos: who knows. Thanos went toe to toe with Odin, so I'm not sure.

Different forms: The only difference would be between who deals it. The power levels would differ between Thor, King Thor, Rune King, and Beta Ray Bill

What opponents would Thor use it against? Only when he feels that his opponent must be either stopped or killed, like Mangog and Juggernaut.

Thor probably knows that the Godblast would nearly kill if not decimate The Hulk.

Hercules survive a god-blast? More than likely not.

Betageuze
Mangog can survive a god blast by Rune King Thor ?

has Juggernaut ever survived a god blast by King Thor or Rune King Thor ?

Thunderstrike
No. Mangog got blown to bits by the Godblast by Normal Thor.

Juggernaut never fought King Thor or Rune King.

Betageuze
can a Celestial survive a full god blast by Rune King Thor ?

Thunderstrike
Ask Galactic Storm or someone who knows the celestials. All the stuff about them gives me a brain ache.

Psyquis52
can a Celestial survive a full god blast by Rune King Thor ?

If Galactus fall for it then you better believe a Celestial will. There is not one Celestial that stands a chance against Galactus.

Betageuze
i believed ... the Celestials are... belongs to the most mightiest characters in the Marvel Universe ?

Psyquis52
i believed ... the Celestials are... belongs to the most mightiest characters in the Marvel Universe ?

Sure they are! But they are not THE mightiest.
In Earth X Galactus puts the royal stomp down on a large group of Celestials and ends up killing at least 3!

Betageuze
can a 100% Galactus .... take a full god blast

from Rune King Thor ?

Psyquis52
Sure but he wouldn't want to.

Betageuze
can Trion Juggernaut... survive a full godblast of Rune King Thor ?

Thunderstrike
Depends if he's being powered by his fanboys.

Betageuze
would Maestro or War Hulk... survive a god blast by Thor (not King or Rune King)

Psyquis52
I don't think so.

Betageuze
and Gladiator or Kurse ?

Thunderstrike
Gladiator can barely handle Thor as is.

Psyquis52
Supposedly Gladiator is powered by his confidence. So I don't know about him, and I don't know much Kurse.

Betageuze
i believe.. The Thing (Ben Grimm) would be dead.. after a omni-godblast by Thor ?... right ?

Thunderstrike
We'd be calling him Pebbles.

Psyquis52
We'd be calling him Pebbles.

laughing

Betageuze
can Wonderman survive a god blast ?

and can Hulk or Hercules can survive a Uni-Beam by Iron-Man ?

Psyquis52
can Wonderman survive a god blast ?

and can Hulk or Hercules can survive a Uni-Beam by Iron-Man ?

No Wonderman can't

and yes Hulk has survived a Uni beam.
Hercules probably can too.

Betageuze
what is more dangerous

Iron Mans Uni-beam

or

Thors full god blast ??

Thunderstrike
Wonderman would be toast.

Uni-beam. Hmmmm. Iron Man hardly ever uses it. Overloading his suit for one punch has knocked out Hulk before. If he overloaded the suit to the Uni-beam, I honestly don't know. Iron Man is very hesitant to use it. He's only used it on Mandarin I think once, and even then I don't remember what happened.

Betageuze
what has Iron Mans uni-beam done to the Hulk ?

Thunderstrike
He's never used it on Hulk before. He put full power to the suit's strength levels, and gave Hulk a haymaker to his head, knocking him clean out. The suit was out of power.

Psyquis52
what has Iron Mans uni-beam done to the Hulk ?
Slowed him?

Betageuze
can Iron Mans Uni beam possible stop the Juggernaut ?

Thunderstrike
Nope. I haven't seen much stop Juggernaut.

Betageuze
has Iron Man ever fought the Juggernaut ?

would be a good fight... i believe

Psyquis52
has Iron Man ever fought the Juggernaut ?

would be a good fight... i believe

Do you actually read comic books?

Betageuze
not actually... so i am unfortunately not up to date

sorry... i know the "good old age" comics.....

but not the recent ones

does Stark ever fought Marko ?

Psyquis52
Sure it's happened. I can't remember the actual results but it has happened.

Betageuze
is the god blast the most powerful weapon which thor possesses ?

Thunderstrike
Juggernaut has fought just about everyone up to this point.

Psyquis52
Yup.

Thunderstrike
is the god blast the most powerful weapon which thor possesses ?

Yes, I believe so. That, and Mjolnir can absorb and redirect energy ten-fold.

Betageuze
which one is Juggernauts ultimate challenge ?

Thor or Hulk ???

Psyquis52
and yes it is his most powerful weapon. Heck! In a What if it destroyed the Destroyer.

Betageuze
a god blast can destroy the Astgardian Destroyer ???? cannot believe it...

Psyquis52
which one is Juggernauts ultimate challenge ?

Thor or Hulk ???

Watch it! That's a loaded question around here.

Some will say Thor and some will say Hulk but don't get them started or it will never end.

Psyquis52
a god blast can destroy the Astgardian Destroyer ???? cannot believe it...

Well, technically the Destroyer was built by the same force so yeah it can unmake it.

Betageuze
physically .... i believe Hulk

but generally... i believe... Thor.. is the bigger challenge for Juggernaut

Thunderstrike
It's a what if though. I don't really know if the God-blast could take it out.

Betageuze
that cannot be the truth

that....

the god blast didnt face the Juggernaut

and on the other hand

beaten down the Asgardian Destroyer

The Asgardian Destroyer is .. perhaps.. one of the 10 most mighties individuals... in Marvel (and DC) Universe..

Thunderstrike
It's a What If. Not supposed to be taken as canon.

Betageuze
have you ever seen what Asgardian Destroyer did to Hercules....

Thunderstrike
Yup. Manhandled him.

Betageuze
it would need Hulk , Juggernaut, and Hercules....... three of the most powerful individuals EVER.... to beat down the Asgardian Destroyer

Thunderstrike
Not even then. The Destroyer was meant to fight Celestials.

Betageuze
Thor put Asgardian Destroyer down .. right ?

Thunderstrike
In a What If. It's not canonical, meaning don't take it seriously.

juggernaut66666
i heard that thing has beaten the destroyer maaybe i heard it wrong

Betageuze
i can remember even.. a fight

between The Thing and Asgardian Destroyer... in what Ben knocked him off his feet..(at least)

Betageuze
juggernaut6666.... we just thought the same.. in that very same moment... smile

Thunderstrike
I've heard about that. Don't remember the whole thing though. Being that Ben is still alive, he probably survived the encounter, but got hurt pretty bad.

Betageuze
i am not sure... i only saw a few fists .. and finally the Destroyer down...... i dont know under what circumstances...

joesha28
Boy the last 2 pages was full of questions abt Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.