Werewolf question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mac Murphy
We all know that a bite from a zombie will turn a human in to a zombie. What would happen if a werewolf was bitten by a zombie? Would the werewolf turn in to a normal zombie, would it be a zombie in human form and revert to the werewolf form as if nothing has changed or would it become some kind of zombie/werewolf?

Mac xx

Evil Dead
get a life.

Wolfie
The werewolf would die. You can't be more than one thing.

C-Dic
In "Lifeforce", they're were zombie vampires running amuck.

stunna1773
Originally posted by Wolfie

but the zombie doesnt have silver in its teeth so how can it die

Mider
how the hell did they infect vamps shouldnt there powers over come such a lower infection i would hope wolves can do the same

Mider
they probably would be wolf zombies now that i think of it

Wolfie
Originally posted by stunna1773
but the zombie doesnt have silver in its teeth so how can it die
Werewolves aren't superheroes. Silver isn't their kryptonite. There are other ways.

Comicbook_kid
WOW...that's an interesting question...well, the first thing that's going to happen is that the zombie that bit the werewolf is going to get ripped a new one... The werewolf would now have infected as well as cursed blood...hmmmm, now that's a problem. I personally don't believe the werewolf or his human half would become any sort of zombie...because being a zombie means your dead...you have officially died and came back to life as one of the living dead. Well, werewolves can't die...they're immortal. The only thing that kills a werewolf is silver. Unless that zombie had silver fillings in his teeth when it bit the werewolf, I don't think his bite will affect the cursed blood of the werewolf. To turn into a zombie, means the werewolf would have to die first and then come back. Well, the werewolf won't be dying because silver isn't a factor here....but, that's just my opinion. Now, what would happen if a werewolf bit a zombie??? Would the zombie become a werewolf on the next full moon?

beta-wolf_101
You see that doesn't work with all moives. Sometimes the werewolf isn't a immortal. Then in other cases silver does nothing at all or very little but merely damaging a vital organ will kill a werewolf. Beside all this, a movie with werewolves and zombies is either B-list or from the 50's.

Tired Hiker
I like to think that the person, who is a werewolf, would die if bit by a zombie. However, if they are in werewolf form, they will survive! This could be an amazing dichotomy for a new movie that hasn't touched on this yet.

For instance, some guy who is a werewolf gets bit by a zombie. In order to survive, he must chase a full moon to constantly stay in werewolf form. Therefore, he buys a spacesuit and a flying saucer!

SPACE WOLF!

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Wolfie

unless you're that bastard Micheal. :P

Wolfie
Originally posted by LizzyT123
unless you're that bastard Micheal. :P
Yeah. Michael's special.

Pandemoniac
According to the original legend, Lycantropism is a mere shape-shifting curse, and it's grants no supernatural resistances what so ever.
One afflicted by it can at times be a being of extraordinary powers, but remains just as mortal as a man, or wolf.

LizzyT123
WEREWOLF ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH, that'd be soooo cool to see. You'd probably only see it while you're trippin on acid though big grin

~Rob Owns You~
Originally posted by Mac Murphy
We all know that a bite from a zombie will turn a human in to a zombie. What would happen if a werewolf was bitten by a zombie? Would the werewolf turn in to a normal zombie, would it be a zombie in human form and revert to the werewolf form as if nothing has changed or would it become some kind of zombie/werewolf?

Mac xx

Is that a serious question....

horror_wench
In Underworld, that guy was bit by a vampire and a werewolf. He was two things that turned into one weird thing. Wouldn't the werewolf turn into some weird zombie wolf thing? I think it would be neat if he was in werewolf form, but was still a zombie. Ha ha.

Wolfie
We can only answer this question based on logic we get from recent movies. The legends of vampires, werewolves, and zombies never crossed until recent works.

Tired Hiker
Wombies!

2D_MASTER
BWHAHAHAHAHA. WTF.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Wombies!

Holy shit thats funny!

Milkie
It depends on the what Legend you follow. Some Werewolves (Garou) can change whenever they want and they have a defence against such infections that would kill any normal man.

partonsd
This sounds like Underworld 3 or 4 to me...Vampire bites Werewolf, bites Zombie...the attack of the kinda living undead moonsters....Wombie...thats just plain funny, any other cool name ideas for this trifecta?

Zilverz
Evil D, you always trip me out man

Wombie:

First let me address the silver killing the werewolf. Realistically, if some kind of Man Like wolf really lived it would be mortal just like anything else. If you decapitated it it would die. Blow it to bits, it would die .. ect.. THe creature could not fend off the virus from the zombie because how would it have any antibodies built up since it has never been infected with that virus in its life?

So the answer is:

The creature would become infected. Who knows what would happen after its infected

beta-wolf_101
Can you believe this has gone to 2 pages?

Milkie
Originally posted by Zilverz
Evil D, you always trip me out man

Wombie:

First let me address the silver killing the werewolf. Realistically, if some kind of Man Like wolf really lived it would be mortal just like anything else. If you decapitated it it would die. Blow it to bits, it would die .. ect.. THe creature could not fend off the virus from the zombie because how would it have any antibodies built up since it has never been infected with that virus in its life?

So the answer is:

The creature would become infected. Who knows what would happen after its infected

It's not called Supernatural for nothing.

That's like saying if Superman was put in the real world he would have no power and he could be killed.

Doesn't make sense does it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.