The KMC Proud Gun Owners Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Those of you who have guns, be proud and tell the KMC Forum what you own or what you carry for your CCW.

As for me, my sig says it all. Those are all the guns I own. I own a few more, and I plan to get more shortly. I'll be getting C&R license soon, and will be getting a bunch of SKS's, French Mas, and Enfields.

I also own a class 3 gun. I own a fully automatic Thompson in 45 caliber which are legal to own in Nevada. Great gun but bloody expensive. It holds 32 rounds at full capacity and is a great imo for home defense. My Romak is sweet. As well as my SKS. I love that gun. It's fun using golf balls instead of a grenade. But I wouldn't mind having a few grenades for SHTF scenarios.

For my CCW, I qualified with a Kimber Ultra Carry, A Glock 17, Springfield XD-9 Sub Compact and a Taurus Tracker in 357 Magnum. Out those guns, I carry regularly my 357 magnum and my Springfield XD-9 Sub Compact. The Kimber is all right, but my wife carry's that gun.

I will post pictures of my guns soon.

Ronny
I have some pretty nice guns!

*Flexes*

Vinny Valentine
I have some pretty nice guns.

*Pulls down pants and boxers*

whistle

Council#13
laughing out loud

Adam Warlock
laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

Very funny kids who aren't even old enough to be on this forum. Now go to mommy and daddy and let the grown ups talk. eek!

Well anyways, here is my Romak and one of my SKS rifles:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/guns001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/guns002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/guns003.jpg

Valharu
Adam, instead of masturbating over your guns, why don't you vacuum your bloody carpet.

Council#13
Ooooo he's gonna get YOU!!!!!! stick out tongue

Valharu
Originally posted by Council#13
Ooooo he's gonna get YOU!!!!!! stick out tongue I'm not worried. I have a tray of knives and forks at home. Whats he gonna do then?

Council#13
Excellent defenses against a gun weilding maniac! *applaudes*

Pandemoniac
Expressing pride through the display of property is often done by people who have little confidence and self-esteem. Especially concerning weapons, as the impression and maybe the fear they cause makes certain people think they can gain respect by owning them.

Bloigen
You shouldn't be proud to own a gun. erm

Pandemoniac
Most correct

Adam Warlock
Haha very funny!!! I don't need to masturbate. My wife fulfills all my sexual needs. smile

If you have nothing positive to contribute to the thread, please don't add your two cents in.

Okay, let's get back to the topic. Guns.

My Xd-9:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/MiniXD2.jpg

It's small but it has a high capacity 16 round magazine.

This isn't my Taurus Tracker, but this is the exact model I own:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/taurus_627tracker.jpg

This gun is an excellent backpack gun. Provides solid defense against Bears and Mountain Lions.

Pandemoniac
Blabla all you want about the heat you are packing, it will only show how much you need to depend on your guns, and how little a real man you are.

Valharu
I own a Flame Thrower 92.8 series. Multi degree nozzle spread spewing a 9000 billion degree flame four miles in every direction. Good defence against bears and mountain lions.
Also have a CTG-KR assault rifle able to hold 5 trillion rounds, spewing out 1.2 million bullets a second. Very useful for home protection.
Also a maniac.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Valharu
I own a Flame Thrower 92.8 series. Multi degree nozzle spread spewing a 9000 billion degree flame four miles in every direction. Good defence against bears and mountain lions.
Also have a CTG-KR assault rifle able to hold 5 trillion rounds, spewing out 1.2 million bullets a second. Very useful for home protection.
Also a maniac.

Well, I have an SAS gun.

When I shoot, 150 Elite SAS come out full armed and equipped with sharks for teeth.

Pandemoniac
Yeah man! Let's not forget those pesky lions. Just ordered a fresh nuclear bomb for Iran, cause I'm really fed up with those lions stealing my cat's food from the yard.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Yeah man! Let's not forget those pesky lions. Just ordered a fresh nuclear bomb for Iran, cause I'm really fed up with those lions stealing my cat's food from the yard.

I know what you mean.

Pandemoniac
Actually, with spring starting in, I'm thinking of having the German Big Bertha rebuild to rid me of these nasty mosquito's in my bedroom.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Bloigen
You shouldn't be proud to own a gun. erm

Why? It's our right to bear arms. Nevada has some of the loosest gun laws in the country. Nevada is also an open carry state as well. Which means you need no permit to carry a gun on your strong side as long as no part of it is concealed and your not a felon.

The only reason I got a CCW, is to save me the 25.00 dollar background brady check.

Me, My wife, and my kids are learning how to use guns properly. I also have bought memberships at Front sight Nevada for me and my family. Front sight is one of the best gun schools I have ever attended. Their professionalism, training and safety procedures are some of the best in the US.

If your gonna own a gun, you better know how to properly use, clean and store it. You also have to make sure your family is educated about guns.

Okay, let's say a that 44 minute shootout that happened in the Republic Of Kalifornia, the one with those bank robbers with the body armor and Ak's happened in Nevada. Say Reno or a Rural county like Fallon or Fernley. They probably would have been brought down not by the police or swat, but armed citizens.

The only reason states like California have a problem with guns in the first place is because they practically outlawed gun sales their and made it hard for residents to get their CCW permits. If criminals knew you were packing, they would think twice about car jacking you. In Nevada, car jackings are practically non existent. And when the government makes it harder for someone to do something, your most likely gonna have someone rebel against those laws. It's human nature.

Bloigen
Actually, with spring starting in, I'm thinking of having the German Big Bertha rebuild to rid me of these nasty mosquito's in my bedroom.

Yeah, I'm getting the HMS Illustrious for my drains, you know to prevent them from getting clogged.

Pandemoniac
Euh no, but I bet A. Warlock has some nitro laying around to clear your vains.

Bloigen
Yeah, but he's got cheap nitro. erm

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Those of you who have guns, be proud and tell the KMC Forum what you own or what you carry for your CCW.

As for me, my sig says it all. Those are all the guns I own. I own a few more, and I plan to get more shortly. I'll be getting C&R license soon, and will be getting a bunch of SKS's, French Mas, and Enfields.

I also own a class 3 gun. I own a fully automatic Thompson in 45 caliber which are legal to own in Nevada. Great gun but bloody expensive. It holds 32 rounds at full capacity and is a great imo for home defense. My Romak is sweet. As well as my SKS. I love that gun. It's fun using golf balls instead of a grenade. But I wouldn't mind having a few grenades for SHTF scenarios.

For my CCW, I qualified with a Kimber Ultra Carry, A Glock 17, Springfield XD-9 Sub Compact and a Taurus Tracker in 357 Magnum. Out those guns, I carry regularly my 357 magnum and my Springfield XD-9 Sub Compact. The Kimber is all right, but my wife carry's that gun.

I will post pictures of my guns soon.

I own a shotty and a deer rifle!

Great thread by the way! thumb up--Hippies need not apply.

Valharu
Why? It's our right to bear arms. Nevada has some of the loosest gun laws in the country. Nevada is also an open carry state as well. Which means you need no permit to carry a gun on your strong side as long as no part of it is concealed and your not a felon.

The only reason I got a CCW, is to save me the 25.00 dollar background brady check.

Me, My wife, and my kids are learning how to use guns properly. I also have bought memberships at Front sight Nevada for me and my family. Front sight is one of the best gun schools I have ever attended. Their professionalism, training and safety procedures are some of the best in the US.

If your gonna own a gun, you better know how to properly use, clean and store it. You also have to make sure your family is educated about guns.

Okay, let's say a that 44 minute shootout that happened in the Republic Of Kalifornia, the one with those bank robbers with the body armor and Ak's happened in Nevada. Say Reno or a Rural county like Fallon or Fernley. They probably would have been brought down not by the police or swat, but armed citizens.

The only reason states like California have a problem with guns in the first place is because they practically outlawed gun sales their and made it hard for residents to get their CCW permits. If criminals knew you were packing, they would think twice about car jacking you. In Nevada, car jackings are practically non existent. And when the government makes it harder for someone to do something, your most likely gonna have someone rebel against those laws. It's human nature. Guns are not the answer to anything. To think they are is dangerous. And scary. Crazy post to by the way.

Pandemoniac
The whole gun admiration is about the ultimate example of human hypocracy. Yeah let's grand the right to kill in order to save lives....
Facts: not only do the countries that allow the possesion of firearms have a way higher crime-rate (much easier to rob a bank when you can buy a gun at the supermarket, right?) but they also have a very substancially higher rate of personal conflicts that result in the death of atleast one of the participants.
Percentages the violence related deaths compared to the total amount: USA; 26 %, Europe 5 %.
Yeah right, guns don't kill, people do. But it makes killing a whole lot more of a plausible outcome when guns are so available.

Adam Warlock
Guns are not the answer to anything. To think they are is dangerous. And scary. Crazy post to by the way.

Their only dangerous and scary to those who don't know how to use them. It's usually people who don't have a clue about guns are the ones doing the dumbest sh!t with them. Guns aren't for everyone. retards, felons, and uneducated people shouldn't even touch guns. My son who is 7 years old, can field strip an Ak-47 or AR-15 usually within 20 minutes. He already knows important key factors in gun safety. He also wants to enlist himself into the Marines since his uncle was a Marine and his godfather, who is a Marine and is in Afghanistan right now. I can certainly say, my son and my other 2 daughters will not be some retarded kid with low self esteem shooting up their school and classmates because their retarded and have anger management issues. My son and his classmates are well educated in guns and know more about guns than some adults do. Ignorant adults who want no part in guns period. The same ignorant adults who's kids shoot up schools, shopping malls, and raves.

Guns are not the answer to everything, but they have their purpose.

Bloigen
w00t

I live in the Murder Capital of Europe!

Valharu
w00t

I live in the Murder Capital of Europe! Wheres that?

Bloigen
Wheres that?

Secret.

Valharu
Didn't want to know anyway

Adam Warlock
The whole gun admiration is about the ultimate example of human hypocracy. Yeah let's grand the right to kill in order to save lives....
Facts: not only do the countries that allow the possesion of firearms have a way higher crime-rate (much easier to rob a bank when you can buy a gun at the supermarket, right?) but they also have a very substancially higher rate of personal conflicts that result in the death of atleast one of the participants.
Percentages the violence related deaths compared to the total amount: USA; 26 %, Europe 5 %.
Yeah right, guns don't kill, people do. But it makes killing a whole lot more of a plausible outcome when guns are so available.

Nevada has a low crime rate. Especially Northern Nevada where I live. Vegas has a slightly higher crime rate due to their population and the tougher gun laws Clark County has. It appears some politicians from California moved to Vegas and are trying to impose tougher gun laws for Clark County.

DiamondBullets
Their only dangerous and scary to those who don't know how to use them. It's usually people who don't have a clue about guns are the ones doing the dumbest sh!t with them. Guns aren't for everyone. retards, felons, and uneducated people shouldn't even touch guns. My son who is 7 years old, can field strip an Ak-47 or AR-15 usually within 20 minutes. He already knows important key factors in gun safety. He also wants to enlist himself into the Marines since his uncle was a Marine and his godfather, who is a Marine and is in Afghanistan right now. I can certainly say, my son and my other 2 daughters will not be some retarded kid with low self esteem shooting up their school and classmates because their retarded and have anger management issues. My son and his classmates are well educated in guns and know more about guns than some adults do. Ignorant adults who want no part in guns period. The same ignorant adults who's kids shoot up schools, shopping malls, and raves.

thumb up

Pandemoniac

So first of you educate those next to you about how to use lethal force and how it should be used on even schoolyards? Just because you're afraid someone in even the third-grade will bring a gun to solve an argument???
Were I came from, physical confrontations were rare, and if they occurred, some fairly harmless wrestling was all it took to point out the winner.
You are talking about feeling justified to seriously harm or even kill over minor situations.
Gain some wisdom, and teach those close to you (and beyond) that violence it the very last resort, because intelligence and understanding can solve most problems before they escalate.

leonheartmm
i prefer knives and swords to guns. although between me n my cousins we have our grandfather's stash from the war era and loads of other illegal weapons. still kinda hate guns though nuthin but fascinating weapons of killing and violence requiring very little skill.{ur dum if ur encouraging your kids to play with em}

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i prefer knives and swords to guns. although between me n my cousins we have our grandfather's stash from the war era and loads of other illegal weapons. still kinda hate guns though nuthin but fascinating weapons of killing and violence requiring very little skill.{ur dum if ur encouraging your kids to play with em}

My kids don't play with guns. That would be something an ignorant parent or yourself would do. My children know right from wrong and already know all there is about gun safety.

Why do I even bother. Most of you live in other countries or total anti-gun states. I'm not gonna waste my time arguing with you. I'll just ignore all of you and post pictures.

Adam Warlock
My Izmash Dragunov Tiger. With the iron sights I can hit 2 to 3 inch groups at a 100 Yards standing. With the scope, I can easily hit solid 1 inch groups at 200 yards when in the prone position. At 400 yards, I can usually hit 4 to 5 inch groups.

Very accurate sniper gun.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/IMG_2584.jpg

Adam Warlock
Pictures of a Yugoslavian SKS Grenade Launcher attachment:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/launcher.jpg

Different types of Grenades:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/rgen.jpg

Mock grenades attached to an SKS:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/grenades.jpg

K.Diddy
What's up tough guy'sdonald

Nevermind
I love America and the democracy it was built upon and I especially hate those here that just bag out America for no apparent reason, but making it a right to own a gun is the stupidest thing America could have done.

Clone
Originally posted by Nevermind
I love America and the democracy it was built upon and I especially hate those here that just bag out America for no apparent reason, but making it a right to own a gun is the stupidest thing America could have done.

I am not sure about that! There was a law that was passed that allowed people to "carry" guns in public, in most states! And crime actually went down in those states! The states that arent allowed are California, New York and i forgot the rest! sad It's kind of scary because when i was in Arizona visiting my grandma there were all these gangstars carring there guns! eek! the weird part about the law is that the gun must be exposed and in a hoster!

these smilies are soo cool! cool

this one looks funny! eek!

Nevermind
Originally posted by Clone
I am not sure about that! There was a law that was passed that allowed people to "carry" guns in public, in most states! And crime actually went down in those states! The states that arent allowed are California, New York and i forgot the rest! sad It's kind of scary because when i was in Arizona visiting my grandma there were all these gangstars carring there guns! eek! the weird part about the law is that the gun must be exposed and in a hoster!

these smilies are soo cool! cool

this one looks funny! eek!

I'll be square with you and just say that the whole gun scenario is stupid. wink

Clone
I'll be square with you and just say that the whole gun scenario is stupid. wink

but why? confused

K.Diddy
People with guns are toughdrphil

Clone
Originally posted by K.Diddy
People with guns are toughdrphil

laughing out loud where did you get that picture?

why does everbody have pictures at the bottom of their comments?

Clone
i want a picture thing!

K.Diddy
laughing out loud where did you get that picture?

why does everbody have pictures at the bottom of their comments?

1.I got it from the custom smilie page(I can get someone to send it to you)

2.It's called a ''sig''.there is a forum here,wher you can request one and I can get someone to make you one,(I cant do it myself,cause I'm a dumbass)if you want to know more come in my threadnanadogride

Valharu
That's not a knife!!!
This is a knife!!!!

That's not a knife. That's a spoon.

Ha!!!
I see you've played knifey spooney before.

Clone
That's not a knife!!!
This is a knife!!!!

That's not a knife. That's a spoon.

Ha!!!
I see you've played knifey spooney before.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

homer You're funny!

Clone
Originally posted by K.Diddy
1.I got it from the custom smilie page(I can get someone to send it to you)

2.It's called a ''sig''.there is a forum here,wher you can request one and I can get someone to make you one,(I cant do it myself,cause I'm a dumbass)if you want to know more come in my threadnanadogride

Oh, thats what it is! laughing out loud check my signature!

Nevermind
but why? confused

Because there would be no need to defend yourself with a gun from somebody else's gun if nobody or very few had guns. Seems to work down here.

K.Diddy
Oh, thats what it is! laughing out loud check my signature!

laughing

Clone
Because there would be no need to defend yourself with a gun from somebody else's gun if nobody or very few had guns. Seems to work down here.

That is all well in theory but it wont work in practice, maybe down under but not in America. When i said, "crime went down" i meant shooting, mugging, rape etc.... From what i have seen in documentaries criminals, in the state that allows the carrying of a gun, are afraid of robbing, mugging the elderly and the young because their fear of their victims attacking in self-defense. laughing out loud its funny when i herd a tough guy who was in prison say that! what he said, "im afraid an old lady just might shoot my ass!" laughing out loud

Valharu
laughing

Nevermind
That is all well in theory but it wont work in practice, maybe down under but not in America. When i said, "crime went down" i meant shooting, mugging, rape etc.... From what i have seen in documentaries criminals, in the state that allows the carrying of a gun, are afraid of robbing, mugging the elderly and the young because their fear of their victims attacking in self-defense. laughing out loud its funny when i herd a tough guy who was in prison say that! what he said, "im afraid an old lady just might shoot my ass!" laughing out loud

Of course it isn't going to work now. The right to own a gun has been around for over 200 years. To get rid of all guns if the right was removed is a massive task that is just near impossible to accomplish.

Revan Ecks
I'm a proud owner of a 50BMG,45.hi-point,9mm carbine and a Jimenez 9mm

Clone
Originally posted by Revan Ecks
I'm a proud owner of a 50BMG,45.hi-point,9mm carbine and a Jimenez 9mm evil face .....use it well!

Revan Ecks
i hunt with the 50BMG and target practice with the carbine a self protection with the 45. or the 9mm

Clone
Originally posted by Revan Ecks
i hunt with the 50BMG and target practice with the carbine a self protection with the 45. or the 9mm

eek! man its late! arent you guys tired?

Revan Ecks
I'm at work. why are not in bed sleep?

Clone
I can't sleep! sad

Revan Ecks
Try

amity75
w00t

I live in the Murder Capital of Europe! Me too! Glasgow!
And guns are for people who don't know how to fight. boxing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.