Avengers vs jla vs authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
the people in the team r the people u have in yor group try make it even if not add a few characters or somthing

im soz move it

Knightfall93
WTF? And why disregard the almighty Syndicate and also the Lords of Chaos?

Mr. Valentine
hmm..this is a good idea AJ. But still.. its nto a good idea because the teams are all good guys

AJ4LIFE
so authority acatcked us didnt thye n comic lol, u werent in in cause u werent an acual team in comics r u

Knightfall93
Ohhh.... OK. I thought it was like the JLA/ Authority one before!

AJ4LIFE
nooooooooooo course not

Knightfall93
lmao, ok... why not?

AJ4LIFE
lol never mind

Knightfall93
Let me guess... people will start believing it's "WAR"!

AJ4LIFE
lol yeah lol howd u guess

streekz
is this the factions/groups that have formed in kmc???
what about the solo members of kmc?? aint them classed as kmc......??

AJ4LIFE
yeah but group discussions join a group then ay ok plz i requested teams so how do u think battle would go and try to focus on yor own character as much as possible

DigiMark007
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
the people in the team r the people u have in yor group try make it even if not add a few characters or somthing

im soz move it

Erm, the Authority never really "chose" characters. We're just a sweet team. Not to mention that post is barely legible.

And even as a battle, this is too vague and formless to ever really work. It will devolve into random chaos soon.. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.