Team Discussion thread all teams welcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
this is for all teams so there will b no more argueing and u cant tell someoen to get out everybody think its ok

DigiMark007
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
this is for all teams so there will b no more argueing and u cant tell someoen to get out everybody think its ok

First off, try to start using better grammar/spelling. erm

Secondly, stating that there will be no more arguing as if it's a rule now is a great way to start an argument. And if the "you can't tell anyone to get out" comment refers to the Knightfall incident in the Avengers thread, I never stated that he couldn't be in that thread. That was simply people putting words in my mouth to get him out. Anyone can post in whatever thread they want, as long as they aren't bashing, trolling, etc.

I'm not completely opposed to this idea, just mostly. Mainly because I already made a "1 thread per group" rule that I posted in each group's thread at some point, simply to keep group-clutter down in this forum (which I'm sure went largely ignored). So I'll leave this as an experiment, but if it doesn't seem useful it'll get the axe.

-DM

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
stating that there will be no more arguing as if it's a rule now is a great way to start an argument.

No it isn't, you don't know what you're talking about.... *damn mods.... think they know everything*

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.