Banlieue 13 (District B13)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew

C-Dic
I watched it this morning and thought it was cool. Dialogue was pretty blaise, and the story has been done to death, but it was fun. Had a lot of "Fast and the Furious meets Ong Bak" to it.

Enjoyable and short, but probably not worth watching more than once, IMO.

C-Dic
Double post, sorry.

T.M
Haven't seen it yet.. Will be watching it soon though.

I think I looks pretty cool.

MildPossession
The dvd is waiting on my shelf, seen a few clips as I was looking at the dvd and it looksssssss fun.

T.M
Originally posted by C-Dic
Had a lot of "Fast and the Furious meets Ong Bak" to it.

Enjoyable and short, but probably not worth watching more than once, IMO.

I watched it this morning.. And I agree with you.. the chase scenes in it I thought were really cool like Ong Bak.

I enjoyed it... Apart from it being dubbed which annoyed me.. I thought It was pretty cool.

MildPossession
Urgh, dubbing, did it not come with a sub title option...

T.M
Originally posted by MildPossession
Urgh, dubbing, did it not come with a sub title option...

I believe it does.. but a friend of mine lent it to me and it was the dubbed version.

Silverstein
when exactly, in september, is it due out

T.M
It should be out I think..

slasher06
It came out in the U.S. this last tuesday, (9/5). I picked it up it is pretty impressive. For those of you who haven't seen it check out youtube there are a ton of cool chase and fight scene clips.

office jesus
It was actually an enjoyable movie. Though..you have to watch it in French. The English dub is just...terrible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.