DC fighters Vs. Marvel fighters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
O.k...here's the situation. 2 teams with 7 extrodinary fighters on each team : the fighters are on a large deserted tropical island. Each fighter is after a key somewhere on the island. There are a total of 7 keys. The keys unlock a box that holds a talisman that can transport each fighter off the island. But to get to the keys, the blood-lust is on. Each hero is going to have to fight for it...the team with the most wins, gets off the island and the losing team stays on the island which is about to go up in a major volcanic eruption. Each hero has their basic, usual equipment and weapons. Neither team knows anything about the opposing team on the other side of the island...So, Which team is stranded on the island and which team gets to go home? Here are your stranded castaways.....

DC CASTAWAYS :

Batman
Robin
Batgirl (current)
Nightwing
Black Canary
Green Arrow
Deathstroke the Terminator

Vs.

MARVEL CASTAWAYS :

Moon Knight
Captain America
Black Panther
Daredevil
Shang-Chi
Ironfist
Black Widow

batdude123
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
O.k...here's the situation. 2 teams with 7 extrodinary fighters on each team : the fighters are on a large deserted tropical island. Each fighter is after a key somewhere on the island. There are a total of 7 keys. The keys unlock a box that holds a talisman that can transport each fighter off the island. But to get to the keys, the blood-lust is on. Each hero is going to have to fight for it...the team with the most wins, gets off the island and the losing team stays on the island which is about to go up in a major volcanic eruption. Each hero has their basic, usual equipment and weapons. Which team is stranded on the island and which team gets to go home? Here are your stranded castaways.....

DC CASTAWAYS :

Batman
Robin
Batgirl (current)
Nightwing
Black Canary
Green Arrow
The Huntress

Vs.

MARVEL CASTAWAYS :

Moon Knight
Captain America
Black Panther
Daredevil
Shang-Chi
Ironfist
Black Widow

Replace the Huntress with Lady Shiva, or Richard Dragon and you got yourself a battle.

batdude123
Originally posted by batdude123
Replace the Huntress with Lady Shiva, or Richard Dragon and you got yourself a battle.

Nova Angel
O.k...here's the situation. 2 teams with 7 extrodinary fighters on each team : the fighters are on a large deserted tropical island. Each fighter is after a key somewhere on the island. There are a total of 7 keys. The keys unlock a box that holds a talisman that can transport each fighter off the island. But to get to the keys, the blood-lust is on. Each hero is going to have to fight for it...the team with the most wins, gets off the island and the losing team stays on the island which is about to go up in a major volcanic eruption. Each hero has their basic, usual equipment and weapons. Which team is stranded on the island and which team gets to go home? Here are your stranded castaways.....

DC CASTAWAYS :

Batman
Robin
Batgirl (current)
Nightwing
Black Canary
Green Arrow
Deathstroke the Terminator

Vs.

MARVEL CASTAWAYS :

Moon Knight
Captain America
Black Panther
Daredevil
Shang-Chi
Ironfist
Black Widow

im sorry but Marvel got this one

Comicbook_kid

O.K., Done ! The Huntress has now been replaced with Deathstroke the Terminator...I agree that that is a better choice for team DC. Also, who exactly is Richard Dragon? I'm not sure who that is....Thanks.

batdude123
O.K., Done ! The Huntress has now been replaced with Deathstroke the Terminator...I agree that that is a better choice for team DC. Also, who exactly is Richard Dragon? I'm not sure who that is....Thanks.

Richard Dragon is one of the very top tiers in DC in terms of martial arts ability. He is actually a little bit higher in terms of skill than even Lady Shiva. With this exchange, I see the majority switching over to the DC side by just a slight margin.

Jesse7
You didn't include PC Karate Kid ^_^

batdude123
Originally posted by Jesse7
You didn't include PC Karate Kid ^_^

I didn't mention him because he could easily take out the Marvel team by himself. stick out tongue

Murda Mase
Deathstroke the Terminator takes out everyone then kills the Spectre.

J/K

But Deathstroke would porbably be the last standing seeing as how he has that healing factor.

Plus Batman and Deathstroke are the prep Gods.

nathan summers
But would they work together under the circumstances?

Murda Mase
I have a feeling they'd set aside there diffrences for a win.

Validus
Originally posted by nathan summers
But would they work together under the circumstances?
They've worked together before. They respect each other a lot.

srankmissingnin
Thats a really shitty DC team. A team of Iron Fist, Shang and Cap could get the majority of wins against them.

Murda Mase
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Thats a really shitty DC team. A team of Iron Fist, Shang and Cap could get the majority of wins against them.

Ok buddy. laughing

srankmissingnin
It's true...

batdude123
It's true...

Not really considering he exchanged Huntress for Deathstroke. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Murda Mase
Yes it is true its funny that you said that.

srankmissingnin
With out prep DS is hardly a big gun, the guy would only get 7-8/10 wins against Batman.

batdude123
With out prep DS is hardly a big gun, the guy would only get 7-8/10 wins against Batman.

"Hardly a big gun?" Dude, no offense, but your opinions are WAY off.

TheKahn
This is a pretty close fight, but I'm leaning towards DC because of Black Canary's ultrasonic attack and Deathstroke's grenades & healing factor. But I'm still open to being swayed in favor of the other team...

batdude123
Daredevil's head would basically explode at the sound of Black Canary's scream.

srankmissingnin
"Hardly a big gun?" Dude, no offense, but your opinions are WAY off.

He has been beaten by Eddie Fryers, Deadshot, Batman, stalemated by Azrael, Nightwing has out fought him on two separate occasions and he has been tagged by Robin in melee combat. He is hardly a big gun with out prep.

My opinions aren't off; I just didn't get a boner for Identity Crisis 3 like a lot of people.

Murda Mase
Originally posted by TheKahn
This is a pretty close fight, but I'm leaning towards DC because of Black Canary's ultrasonic attack and Deathstroke's grenades & healing factor. But I'm still open to being swayed in favor of the other team...

Not to mention four Bat charaters all that have gas masks on hand when Batman uses it......well any of them use it, they all have it.

So then thats Canary's attack plus a gas attack and Batarangs flying from all directions.

Murda Mase
He has been beaten by Eddie Fryers, Deadshot, Batman, stalemated by Azrael, Nightwing has out fought him on two seperate occasions and he has been tagged by Robin in melee combat. He is hardly a big gun with out prep.

Oh so then PIS/CIS is a something the other team is gonna use then?

batdude123
^ Exactly. In terms of skill, MAYBE the Marvel team's got it. But the DC team has way better gadgets and even a superpower on their side (Black Canary's sonic screams). DC team would win.

Murda Mase
^ Exactly in terms of skill, maybe the Marvel team's got it. But the DC team has way better gadgets and even a superpower on their side (Black Canary's sonic screams). DC team would win.

Nah I'd say DC has a slight edge on the skill factor.

It would be higher but Robin's skill percent brings it down a bit.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Oh so then PIS/CIS is a something the other team is gonna use then?

It's not PIS in the slightest. The large majority of the time DS has trouble with street levels, he even did in his own title. His impressive showings are so full of PIS its insane but DS hold onto them like their lifes depends on it, and they are out number 3/4-1 by him fighting streets

Juntai
He has been beaten by Eddie Fryers, Deadshot, Batman, stalemated by Azrael, Nightwing has out fought him on two separate occasions and he has been tagged by Robin in melee combat. He is hardly a big gun with out prep.

My opinions aren't off; I just didn't get a boner for Identity Crisis 3 like a lot of people. When did Slade lose to Deadshot? You mean the time he had Deadshot on the ground, and his attention was taken somewhere else and Deadshot got him while he was facing the other way? Or when they went head to head in Villains United and they smoked eachother, and then Deathstroke got right back up? Either way, neither is a win for Deadshot.

Robin can't tag Batgirl in combat, and she can't really keep with Deathstroke, even she herself was saying Deathstroke was playing/toying with her, and hinted that at any time he wanted to he could just as easily kill her. So Robin tagging Slade is just pis or a random awesome showing.

Juntai

It would be higher but Robin's skill percent brings it down a bit. Robin's been training for a year according to OYL Titans, and apperently he's about as good in combat as Dick now. Harvey Dent said Bruce and Tim fight better together than Bruce and Dick as well.

srankmissingnin

It would be higher but Robin's skill percent brings it down a bit.

How do you figure the DC team has the skill edge? Batgirl is the only team member that is even in the top 5 DC martial artists.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Juntai
When did Slade lose to Deadshot? You mean the time he had Deadshot on the ground, and his attention was taken somewhere else and Deadshot got him while he was facing the other way? Or when they went head to head in Villains United and they smoked eachother, and then Deathstroke got right back up? Either way, neither is a win for Deadshot.

Deadshot shot him both times and Slade went down. I would have happened even if Bronze Tiger (who also walked all over Slade) had show up, DS was pinning him with the wrong arm to prevent the shots from being fired.

Juntai
Deadshot shot him both times and Slade went down. I would have happened even if Bronze Tiger (who also walked all over Slade) had show up, DS was pinning him with the wrong arm to prevent the shots from being fired. I disagree, if he was paying attention, it would have turned out differently.

Murda Mase
How do you figure the DC team has the skill edge? Batgirl is the only team member that is even in the top 5 DC martial artists.

What?

Batman not in the top 5?

OK

Wheres this list?

Is it just assumed?

Juntai
What?

Batman not in the top 5?

OK

Wheres this list?

Is it just assumed? Pretty much.

srankmissingnin
Shiva
Richard Dragon
Connar Hawke
Cass
Bronze Tiger

All better then Batman

Juntai
Shiva
Richard Dragon
Connar Hawke
Cass
Bronze Tiger

All better then Batman Nope. Bat's beat Cass with one hand before, he beat Shiva in a handful of moves too if I remember right, Connor Hawke had a couple good showings, one against Shiva for example, but in typical fashion he's shown below Ollie and Roy, let alone Batman. And that only begins to summon up how wrong the list is. Just goes to show how far your opinion goes, none of that is factual.

srankmissingnin
Nope. Bat's beat Cass with one hand before, he beat Shiva in a handful of moves too if I remember right, Connor Hawke had a couple good showings, one against Shiva for example, but in typical fashion he's shown below Ollie and Roy, let alone Batman.

Batman has never beaten Shiva. In that Superman/ Batman series he put down a mind controlled Shiva... but that hardly counts. Batman has pretty much admited that Cass is a better fighter the he is and are you talking about their little spar that had Bruce looking superior... then coughing up blood? Connar Hawke is better then Batman, Shiva thinks so, Dragon thinks so and even Batman thinks so. Hell Dragon once called Batman a talented amature.

Also it is quite possible that in terms of pure skill the Question, Onyx and Alpha are better then Batman. Batgirls "brother" would have been as well.

Validus
Robin's been training for a year according to OYL Titans, and apperently he's about as good in combat as Dick now. Harvey Dent said Bruce and Tim fight better together than Bruce and Dick as well.
Tim being as good as Dick. laughing

*sigh*

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus

*sigh* I wouldn't dare put him above Dick at this point, but DC seems to be pushing that he's on that level. Hell he's even got his own secret Robin-Cave now. Seems Titans Tomorrow is starting.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Validus

*sigh*
exactly................no

batdude123
Batman has never beaten Shiva. In that Superman/ Batman series he put down a mind controlled Shiva... but that hardly counts. Batman has pretty much admited that Cass is a better fighter the he is and are you talking about their little spar that had Bruce looking superior... then coughing up blood? Connar Hawke is better then Batman, Shiva thinks so, Dragon thinks so and even Batman thinks so. Hell Dragon once called Batman a talented amature.

Also it is quite possible that in terms of pure skill the Question, Onyx and Alpha are better then Batman. Batgirls "brother" would have been as well.

How exactly do you know that the mind control made her weaker and not a better fighter? Exactly, you don't know, you're just assuming so.

srankmissingnin
How exactly do you know that the mind control made her weaker and not a better fighter? Exactly, you don't know, you're just assuming so.

What I do know is that he has never been able to beat Shiva when she wasn't mind controlled and that mind controlled characters generally preform on lower levels then normal... I put two and two together

I forgot Drakon in my list of better MAs then Batman.

Validus
I wouldn't dare put him above Dick at this point, but DC seems to be pushing that he's on that level. Hell he's even got his own secret Robin-Cave now. Seems Titans Tomorrow is starting.
DC and whoever decided to crap on Dick's skill level can shove it. Drake has been Robin for a mere 4 years DCU time and up until recently he's focused more on detective work than combat skills. Titans of Tomorrow showed he hadn't even progressed much skill wise.

Murda Mase
Shiva
Richard Dragon
Connar Hawke
Cass
Bronze Tiger

All better then Batman

Hes stalemated and or beatin Cass, Shiva and Bronze Tigger before.

The Shiva win was debatable because it wasn't clear if she was being mind controlled.

The only thing on Dragon I've seen was a training session and I didn't see a win or loss between either of them.

Yeah Dragon made the amature comment.....it didnt mean it was true hes just cocky like that.

srankmissingnin
The reason Batman has a chance in hell against anyone on that list is because of all his gadgets. In pure hand to hand they would walk all over him. Shiva, Cass, Richard Dragon and Hawke are better then Batman, it's hardly a mater of opinion (it is opinion that Bronze Tiger is better then him though, but I feel their is more then enough evidence to support that).

Why wouldn't Shiva have been mind controlled? Everyone else was.

UniOmni
Him beating Shiva is blasphemy, coming from a true Batman fan. Plus S/B should never be taken seriously, since nearly everyone who's name isn't in the title is shown as less than canon has decreed.
And Shiva is better than batman. Cass has been touted as better than him as well.
Him beating both, especially after he's said both are more skilled only speaks of his jobber aura, or it was narrative hyperbole.

batdude123
Yeah, but Batgirl Cassie is a mute. She can't even say ONE word. laughing That was really random. confused

srankmissingnin
Cass was a mute, she hasn't been for years.

Murda Mase
Yeah, but Batgirl Cassie is a mute. She can't even say ONE word. laughing That was really random. confused

Not anymore shes not, unless she is agian.

I dunno her comics suck to me.

Validus
I believe she's still illiterate though.

Juntai

Also it is quite possible that in terms of pure skill the Question, Onyx and Alpha are better then Batman. Batgirls "brother" would have been as well. He blocked all of her attacks effortlessly, then did this.
http://img57.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bat6.jpg
That's a win over Cass.

Another one with Batman training her. Her offense is good, but her defense isn't enough to hold him back.
http://x4.putfile.com/1/2500291329.jpg

Again in her own comic this time, rather than his, he outclasses her pretty much the whole fight, she only gets one decent blow in.
Batman even implies that he's not trying hard after tagging her a few times.
http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=girl20.jpg

"Is this your idea of a fair fight Tiger?"
Batman addressing being hit with a poison dart in the middle of beating up Tiger. First time they met though, Batman was caught off guard and Tiger dropped him. In a straight up face to face, it was back and forth, but Bats having most of the upper hand.
http://img33.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batiger3.jpg
http://img33.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img33&image=batiger4.jpg

Batman vs Richard Dragon?
Stalemate.
http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bravebold132-05.jpg
http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bravebold132-06.jpg
http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bravebold132-07.jpg

The Dragon realises he doesn't get as live as Bruce and kills himself.
http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batdragon5.jpg

Murda Mase
The reason Batman has a chance in hell against anyone on that list is because of all his gadgets. In pure hand to hand they would walk all over him. Shiva, Cass, Richard Dragon and Hawke are better then Batman, it's hardly a mater of opinion (it is opinion that Bronze Tiger is better then him though, but I feel their is more then enough evidence to support that).

Why wouldn't Shiva have been mind controlled? Everyone else was.

Again hes beat or stalemated them in h2h.

How does that make them better?

Here Batmans says Shiva could be doing this on her own terms.
http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc148&image=ccd_batshiva2_2.jpg

srankmissingnin
The first scan you posted. Batman is supposed to look like the winner, then on the next page he coughs up blood. Who is the real winner? Cass.

The second scan. Cass had lost here ability to read body language leaving a huge hole in her deffence.

The third scan. Cass was under the effects of a drug, Batman held his own but was on the run for the whole fight.

The forth scan. Yeah Batman was poisoned and their was really no fight. Still think Bronze Tiger has proved he is the better fighter.

The fifth set of scans. Batman jumps Dragon while he is fighting. Richard stalemates Batman while making it pretty clear that he doesn't want to fight him.

srankmissingnin
Again hes beat or stalemated them in h2h.

How does that make them better?

Here Batmans says Shiva could be doing this on her own terms.
http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc148&image=ccd_batshiva2_2.jpg

That's just wishful thinking. There is nothing to suggest she isn't mind controlled IMO.

Murda Mase
That's just wishful thinking. There is nothing to suggest she isn't mind controlled IMO.

Thats me showing it wasn't clear if she was or wasn't.

It never said she was and it never said she wasn't.

batdude123
^ Exactly. Like I said before, it was your speculation that she was mind-controlled.

srankmissingnin
Tell me if this makes sense to you.

"I have telepathy that can mind control all these villans to work for me for free!... I think I should go out an hire Shiva!"

Juntai
OK, it's clear what I'm up against, so I won't bother anymore. You just completely dismissed half a dozen scans of Bats stalemating or getting the better of a bunch of people you considered the top tier fighters without tech or prep at all.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Point's been proven, I don't need to defend the scans, they speak for themselves.

srankmissingnin
OK, it's clear what I'm up against, so I won't bother anymore. You just completely dismissed half a dozen scans of Bats stalemating or getting the better of a bunch of people you considered the top tier fighters without tech or prep at all.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Point's been proven, I don't need to defend the scans, they speak for themselves.

The first scan you posted. Batman is supposed to look like the winner, then on the next page he coughs up blood. Who is the real winner? Cass.

The second scan. Cass had lost here ability to read body language leaving a huge hole in her deffence.

The third scan. Cass was under the effects of a drug, Batman held his own but was on the run for the whole fight.

The forth scan. Yeah Batman was poisoned and their was really no fight. Still think Bronze Tiger has proved he is the better fighter.

The fifth set of scans. Batman jumps Dragon while he is fighting. Richard stalemates Batman while making it pretty clear that he doesn't want to fight him.

Wow I guess Batman is more skilled... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Murda Mase
the third scan. Cass was under the effects of a drug, Batman held his own but was on the run for the whole fight.

They were both under effects of the drug and that fight was a stalemate.

lifeisaglich
The time that dragon called batman a tallented amature was when Bruce was still training to become batman.

srankmissingnin
the third scan. Cass was under the effects of a drug, Batman held his own but was on the run for the whole fight.

I guess it was stalemate in the end but Bats spent 90% of the fight on the run (even used some gatgets IIRC) and Cass wasn't trying to fight him... she was trying to kiss him.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
The time that dragon called batman a tallented amature was when Bruce was still training to become batman.

Don't think so. It was in the narative in his last series, so it would seem to be present tense but I could be mistaken.

Deathstroke
i like how this thread started out as DC team vs. Marvel team and it's now Batman vs. Bronze Tiger

lifeisaglich
Batman was also under the same drug. Batman just did a better job of controling the his actions. It could be speculated that if batman had stayed and fought he could have killed batgirl.

Yeah we are just working on memory here. Until some guy goes and find a pic that proves you right and I wrong or vise-versa

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
Batman was also under the same drug. Batman just did a better job of controling the his actions. It could be speculated that if batman had stayed and fought he could have killed batgirl.

I guess it was stalemate in the end but Bats spent 90% of the fight on the run (even used some gatgets IIRC) and Cass wasn't trying to fight him... she was trying to kiss him.

Juntai
Batman obviously wasn't trying to fight either, giving her an option to stand down after outclassing her most of the fight .

In the first scan, Batman didn't cough blood because of Cass, she didn't even hit him.. he blocked her onslaught completely and did that.

Like I said, regardless of how you try to dismiss it, the evidence proves again and again that Batman is indeed in the top tier, given that he's tied or beaten everyone in that bracket.

srankmissingnin
Batman didn't outclass Cass at all, he ran the whole fight. How is that even close to out fighting her?

.. Why do you think Batman was coughing up blood? It's pretty clear the Cass did something to him off panel too fast to him to react to. You're delusional man.

Juntai
.. Why do you think Batman was coughing up blood? It's pretty clear the Cass did something to him off panel too fast to him to react to. You're delusional man. What's this, wild speculation? Prove it.

srankmissingnin
What's this, wild speculation? Prove it.

Yeah maybe Batman came down with a brief case of Tuberculosis...

moron

Murda Mase
Originally posted by Deathstroke
i like how this thread started out as DC team vs. Marvel team and it's now Batman vs. Bronze Tiger

LMAO...laughing

AcousticDoc
Getting back on subject...

How would you guys setup the matches that would be ideal to their counterparts of each universe? This is my view:

Batman vs Cap = Captain America wins after a long ass fight.

Batgirl vs Shang Chi = Shang Chi wins, he is marvel's Shiva right?

Nightwing vs Daredevil = Daredevil wins. His radar sense gives him a huge advantage in a tropical island. I also believe Daredevil has better h2h and agility than nightwing.

Green Arrow vs Iron Fist = Green uniformed former monk battle. Iron fist is just slightly below shang Chi's level. Danny can also amp up his abilities by using chi. Iron fist should be able to pull off a win.

Black Canary vs Black Widow = Black Canary wins. That sonic scream would be too much for Natasha to handle.

Robin vs Moonknight = WTF is robin doing here? Moonknight stomps his ass.

Slade vs Black Panther = This would be a good long match but I'm pretty sure slade would win in the end.

Marvel ends up with a 5-2 win advantage.

AJ4LIFE
bcause theyve got bats and deathsroke i say they can win

Thunderstrike
I wouldn't consider Deathstroke much of an advantage. Iron Fist could take him easy in a fist fight. I'd be more worried about Cass and Nightwing.

AJ4LIFE
easy ha he takes on jla and survives and he beat the x men which im still waiting for scans off

Thunderstrike
He used weaponry for that though. This is just with his hands.

AJ4LIFE
he took on batman didnt he.......

Thunderstrike
Strength advantage. Batman was lucky to walk away with his neck.

AJ4LIFE
maybe but he showed some skill and it still counts in this match dosent it

Thunderstrike
I guess...........

I'm not reallly sure. It was Batman trying to take Slade by suprise, and getting punked because Slade was in a hurry.

AJ4LIFE
even i a hurry he wupped him, i wanna know wats so speacial about him hes just a anhanced human why.....

Thunderstrike
I did a breakdown of Slade's powers and abilities, and his limits:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t399850.html

The Batman fight is in there.

AJ4LIFE
i got the bats fight on pc and im having alook at the thread now very cool

jinzin
does anyone on the dc team have anything close to the chi manipulation that all out iron fist can produce in his demon mode (when he took out BP)?

Thunderstrike
Thanks. I like doing power analysis like that. I have a very scientific mind. I have a friend who used to sit down with me and we'd try to see if there were ways that some abilities were scientifically possible. Fun times.

AJ4LIFE
................very cool mate i like to think bout stuff like that but my uncle thinks its stupid ill show him

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by AcousticDoc

Nightwing vs Daredevil = Daredevil wins. His radar sense gives him a huge advantage in a tropical island. I also believe Daredevil has better h2h and agility than nightwing.

H2H, yes, agility, no...

jinzin
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
H2H, yes, agility, no...

I dunno about that.. i mean DD does 15-20 foot leaps at record breaking strides as part of his nightly routine like they're nothing... nightwing's agile sure.. but more agile than dd? I seriously have my doubts.

Thunderstrike
I think Darkcrawler is talking more about aerial maneuverability.

dman2008

roll eyes (sarcastic)

and he gave valid reasons why your scans don't hold any value Juntai.
I didn't know you were such a batman fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)
it's been sadi time and time again that cass is better then bruce.

An example of this is when Cass lost he rmove reading abilities and she got offers from Batman and Shiva.

when considering the offers she commapred what the resslts of the two would be

she said something along the lines of.

" I could be average for the rest of my life"(by training with batman)" or I could be perfet for a year (training with shiva and having to fight her after thetraining and she won that fight by the way.
Stp being a Cry baby

jinzin
Originally posted by jinzin
does anyone on the dc team have anything close to the chi manipulation that all out iron fist can produce in his demon mode (when he took out BP)?

Murda Mase
Originally posted by dman2008
and he gave valid reasons why your scans don't hold any value Juntai.
I didn't know you were such a batman fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)
it's been sadi time and time again that cass is better then bruce.

An example of this is when Cass lost he rmove reading abilities and she got offers from Batman and Shiva.

when considering the offers she commapred what the resslts of the two would be

she said something along the lines of.

" I could be average for the rest of my life"(by training with batman)" or I could be perfet for a year (training with shiva and having to fight her after thetraining and she won that fight by the way.
Stp being a Cry baby

Still its only been said or impiled it hasn't been showin.

Juntai put proof backing up what he thought and nobody else did.

CaptainStoic
I say replace Black Widow with Gamorra, and the Marvel team will clean house.

Etrigan
Replace Green Arrow for Shiva and Robin for Richard Dragon, then it's fair. They are the only equivalents to Iron Fist and Shang Chi.

dman2008
Still its only been said or impiled it hasn't been showin.

Juntai put proof backing up what he thought and nobody else did.

Okay heres some proof

first off heres the full fight between Cass and Batman (Juntai only posted half of it) she hits him and make shim bleed without him noticing
http://img239.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img239&image=batgirl1pg150bt.jpg
http://img239.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img239&image=batgirl1pg164go.jpg

This sums it up Nicely Batgirl thinking about who she should train with to regain her skill.
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl9pg171xt.jpg

More proof
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl9pg207zb.jpg

Batman commenting on her fighting abilities
"he's not the fighter you are, no one is"
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl58122yr.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl58138ux.jpg

dman2008
Oh and here are some more Batgirl feats
http://doublek.forumshost.info/viewtopic.php?t=110&mforum=doublek

dman2008
Oh and I'd give the DC fighters 6/10 on this one

AcousticDoc
I'd still say DD has more agility than nightwing. The guy acts like he is spiderman without the stronger leaping ability.

AJ4LIFE
dd has deffantly better agility nightwings good but not good enough

Validus
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
I'd still say DD has more agility than nightwing. The guy acts like he is spiderman without the stronger leaping ability.
Nightwing can scale buildings using his leaping ability with ease. Darkcrawler made a really good respect thread and its not even complete.

AJ4LIFE
cool

batdude123
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
He used weaponry for that though. This is just with his hands.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Dude, if you read the first post, you would know that everybody is fighting with their normal equipment.

brainchild81
Originally posted by jinzin
I dunno about that.. i mean DD does 15-20 foot leaps at record breaking strides as part of his nightly routine like they're nothing... nightwing's agile sure.. but more agile than dd? I seriously have my doubts. Knowing where everything is around you automatically helps DD take it also. DD can just backflip whereas NW's gotta be sure he's not jumping head 1st into a wall

golem370
Shang-Chi & Deathstroke are the last ones standing and I think because of his healing factor & Immortality Deathstroke wins 6/10 times

golem370
put in Puck and take out black widow

Darth Martin
That DC team is kinda messed up. Add Richard Dragon or Shiva and it'll be alot better. DS and Bats can work together.

LordFear
If Deadpool can be replaced by IronFist or Daredevil, we got ourselves a real fight here

Soljer
Originally posted by LordFear
If Deadpool can be replaced by IronFist or Daredevil, we got ourselves a real fight here

Deadpool has matched tic for tac with Wolverine, Daredevil, Black Panther, and even Iron Fist.

He's an amazing fighter that, quite often, doesn't get enough credit.

Not to say that Iron Fist isn't a HELL of a lot better, but Deadpool needs some love, too.

norrinradd43
I like it...and I have to say marvel for the win...this would be really fun to see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.