Choose a power, fight a sentinel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Now bear in mind...that's if you don't like these powers that i left the so called good powers out. I mean this is suppose to be a challenge after all. Anyway if your city were in danger which power and you can only choose one to take down one sentinel.

Jubilee,
Nightcrawler, or
Quicksilver

Also how would you take out this sentinel

batdude123
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Now bear in mind...that's if you don't like these powers that i left the so called good powers out. I mean this is suppose to be a challenge after all. Anyway if your city were in danger which power and you can only choose one to take down one sentinel.

Jubilee,
Nightcrawler, or
Quicksilver

Also how would you take out this sentinel

I would pick Nightcrawler so I could teleport the sentinel's head off.

Murda Mase
Quicksilver his new powers are really good.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by batdude123
I would pick Nightcrawler so I could teleport the sentinel's head off.

Ditto

Scoobless
Nightcrawler has problems with large heavy objects... i'd choose Quicksilver (classic) and throw metal poles throught the sentinel at thousands of miles per hour

batdude123
Originally posted by Scoobless
Nightcrawler has problems with large heavy objects... i'd choose Quicksilver (classic) and throw metal poles throught the sentinel at thousands of miles per hour

How fast exactly does Quicksilver travel? 600, 700mph?

Creshosk
Jubilee. the actual power not the way people preceive it to be.

Cause yeah, she has taken out setinals before. Hell she saved the world from a sentinal invasion...

Though that was the same way she beat Wolverine as Death...

Validus
Can't Jubilee make nukes out of thin air?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Validus
Can't Jubilee make nukes out of thin air?

Just about....Her firecrackers are atomically charged last time I checked.

As for the question, I'd take Jubilee's...Blow the damn thing up.

Thunderstrike
Really? Mini nukes. Hmmmmm

I think I'll change mine to Jubille then, mostly because I'm an advocate of things exploding. However, I'd rather call myself a different name.

Creshosk
She can detonate matter on a molecular level and had (sniff sniff) the potential to detonate matter on a sub-atomic level.

Thunderstrike
Dang. Wish I hadn't stopped reading X-men after Colossus died.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Creshosk
She can detonate matter on a molecular level and had (sniff sniff) the potential to detonate matter on a sub-atomic level.

Yup, that's what I thought her powers were.

Scoobless
Originally posted by batdude123
How fast exactly does Quicksilver travel? 600, 700mph?

Pre-HoM he could hit pretty high mach speeds

MrHeavySilence
I choose Dust! Her power is just cool! Turns into a cloud of dust, goes into the Sentinel and short circuits everything.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Scarlet315

Jubilee,
Nightcrawler, or
Quicksilver

Also how would you take out this sentinel Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
I choose Dust! Her power is just cool! Turns into a cloud of dust, goes into the Sentinel and short circuits everything.

Dust?....Interesting lol

Khellendros
Originally posted by Scoobless
Actually, as of recent Uncanny issues, Nightcrawler can teleport Sentinels to peices without any signs of fatigue. If she's not above the power level intended for this thread, I'd take Blink. Slightly more versatile teleportation powers. If so, then I'd just go with Nightcrawler.

Mider
nightcrawler, maybe id teleport on top of his head then teleport his head or part of it thus destroying his inside

Khellendros
Yeah. Teleport the head off of one, and reappear with it in anther one's chest cavity. All kinds of nasty things to do with the power of teleportation.

coosie
Jubilee. One of the best offensive powers there is. She can direct her powers to hit a target so that she'll never miss like omega beams or she can fill a whole area (like a stadium or whatever) with her plasmoids drowning everything and everyone in her power leaving only ashes.

Tshern
How do her powers actually work? And what kind of feats and possibilities does she have with those powers?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tshern
How do her powers actually work? And what kind of feats and possibilities does she have with those powers?

Detonation of matter on a molecular level.

She's blown up a warehouse, and a mansion, she's taken out sentinals and KO'd Sauron.
Her biggest problem is that she's an absolute sweetheart so holds back for fear of hurting or killing other people even at the cost of her own life.

Posabilities? Well she had the potential to detonate matter on a sub-atomic level, making her akin to a walking atom bomb. Her powers when psionically manipulated by the same person the helped Iceman unlock his potential totally destroyed a large chunk of phalanx. in an alternate reality Gambit says that she could being down the new york city sewer system. "She's not a fire cracker, she's an atom bomb" in another alternate reality I have a pick of her kinda going super saiyan. lol... She's "Powering up to take down a door, and as she does so the ground below her is cracking and rocks are flying into the air and her hair is even raising up.

And yeah as was said before she has precision accuracy.

coosie
Too bad she was depowered.

Mider
did any of you see justice leage unlimited validus's head got cracked by green arrow then he died by one punch from super girl

Piedmon
I'd go with Quicksilver's power. I'd probably pick up a fairly large rock, run straight up the Sentinel's back, and see if I could stick it in a joint or seam somewhere. Repeat the process until the Sentinel backs up. Of course, this is assuming I have balance to match my speed, not to mention nerves of steel. And assuming the computer targeting systems don't fry me, far from guaranteed....

ixie
Jubilee can destroy many Sentinels in less time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.