Leon S. Kennedy(RE4) vs Chris Redfield(RE:CV)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Both characters at their prime. Setting is in a mansion in a solitary island in Hawaii. Both characters are equipped with a handgun, a knife and a shotgun. They are forced to kill each other in order to prevent a virus in their bloodstream from activating and give them a heart attack.

Who wins?

I don't know. Chris Redfield is a former S.T.A.R.S. and has more than enough experience to take down Leon. Leon Kennedy by the time of RE4 is no longer a Rookie Cop--not to diminish his performance in RE2 which was good--and has grown considerably in experience, will and intelligence and skills. As far as I can tell they might end up killing each other without the virus kicking in. Either that or they stalemate until the Virus does kick in and nails them. However since I like Leon more I'll give him one more victory.

6/10 Leon

Happy Dance

Gouki
This is a pretty good match. I would give this to Leon because of what he showed he was capable of in Resident Evil 4. He showed that he can keep his cool and manage to get his mission accomplished, even when the odds were against him. This dude managed to survive the Raccoon City Epidemic, at its peak and didn't even know it was happening. He only realized it when he was too far to escape and was thus forced to help Claire to find her brother in the ravaged city and finally escape alive. Chris Redfield, to me doesn't seem like the type of guy to win toe to toe against what we've seen Leon able to do. Experience, has to count for Chris, though, since he has far too much seen what Umbrella is capable of and has managed to end it as well, with the help of everyone involved. Him and Jill, arguably have seen more than any other in the Resident Evil Storyline. Since they have yet to be brought down. Hard to determine, to tell you the truth. If I had to make a sharp decision, I would have to give it to Leon, and how good he is with handling himself in many types of situations.

1021kid
will im not fighting im just saying i think chris would win

IcePunk
WTF Chris will get so totally pwned...handcannon, infinite rocket launcher, chigago typewritter, snipers, greater life meter (lol), killer 7, kicks and throws nuff said

Gouki
Yeah, that's nice man.

Droopy
Leon the high point of Resident Evil was number 2 then it remerged into RE4 Leon is in both. He was the best of the orginal Resident Evil series. He is now ushering in a new era in RE 4 Leon wins

1021kid
ok i was not saying anything i was just saying what i think

IcePunk
ooooo I forgot Homing mine thrower

Thunderstrike
Hmmm. You're tearing me up, fools. I'd say Redfield. He's just as skilled, but has a strength and training advantage from his STARS experience. However, I think Jill would take them both. Neither had to fight anything close to Nemesis.

Gouki
Yeah, but when is the last time you've seen Chris handle himself as well as Leon. Yes, he managed to survive the whole Raccoon City Epidemic, but it wasn't as hard as what Leon had to go through. Experience has given him one advantage, but it's not enough for him to win this fight. Also, him being the best or one of the best markmen in the S.T.A.R.S branch of RPD enables him to beat Leon in the gun fight. Leon, though, if they got to the point of it just being a fist fight, would beat the hell outta' Chris; since the dude is so nimble. This is a tough match to decide who would come out alive virus-free. Maybe this is too close of a match that the virus is the one who takes them both. I'm not sure. I'd still give it to Leon though.

IcePunk
But Leon has some advantages in firefights that Chris doesnt have and those are his over the top special weapons;
1.) the Handcannon, it's just so rediculously powerfull, it would likely turn any cover point Chris is standing at to dust.
2.) the Homing mine thrower would enable Leon to shoot from a cover point without even having to show his toe out in the open.
3.) The Chicago typewritter, which can to 1/10 of the the handcannon's
damage and it's a Tommygun and it has got infinite ammo.
4.) He has got his Semi-auto sniper rifle if well it's obvious what's it's for.

But it's too bad Leon aint got those weapons sad so I wouldnt say this is Leon at his prime.

Where do they fight BTW?
And why would a special forces guy have better experience than one who's working under THE PRESIDENT ?!? Sounds fishy to me miffed:

Superboy Prime
But it's too bad Leon aint got those weapons so I wouldnt say this is Leon at his prime.

I meant prime as in their physical, skills, experience prime. Not their weapons. I simply wanted to make it an even match by giving them both the same weapons.

Where do they fight BTW?

Setting is in a mansion in a solitary island in Hawaii.

And why would a special forces guy have better experience than one who's working under THE PRESIDENT ?!? Sounds fishy to me.

Great point and I am glad you pointed it out.

I'd like to comment that Leon also survived what most of the STARS members could not. So pretty much the whole S.T.A.R.S. experience > Leon's experience is not really such a good point in my opinion.

Wasn't Leon recruited to the new RPD force that would have replaced S.T.A.R.S had the virus not broken loose?

I still see Leon taking Chris out, but it will not be an easy kill.

Superboy Prime
BUMP for old time's sake. I wonder what people think of this now.

grey fox
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
BUMP for old time's sake. I wonder what people think of this now.

I thought the RPD force in raccoon was just that , nothing especially unique about it.

ThoraxeRMG
Leon takes this.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by grey fox
I thought the RPD force in raccoon was just that , nothing especially unique about it.

Agreed. Has it been confirmed that the protagonist of RE5 is going to be Chris?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Leon takes this.

Furion
Leon soloing 1000 spaniards >>>>>>>>>>>> anything Chris has done. Leon takes this. If it were RE2 Leon however Chris would take it.

Csdabest
Yeah/ but most likely. After 5 Chris will own Leon.

Furion
nah it would take 10 Chrises, 4 Jills, 1 Wesker, and a half Ingrid Hunnigan to kill Leon.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Has it been confirmed that the protagonist of RE5 is going to be Chris?

Well duh roll eyes (sarcastic)

can't be jill valentine

123KID
Leon's Pimp Jacket is a Cosmic Power on par with the Infinity Gauntlet

Akuma Killer
Wouldn't be like a tie?

JasonCreed
Leon would stomp Redfield because Chris doesn't keep his cool in important situations. Chris only used his emotions in RE5, while Leon keeps his cool 24/7.

goldjoker
This fight will be more interesting if them dont use weapons, only hand to hand or knive combat..

hand to hand.. chris.. he defeated weskeer at re5 events

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.