Shinzinki's School of Martial Arts - RP Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShinobiRikari
Shinzinki's School of Martial Arts

As you can tell from the title, this is a school where students from all over Japan, come to learn from wise shishous (Or teachers if you are unfamiliar with the definition). Each student is placed into an elemental group. From there, you are given a zodiac guardian from a vicious test. If the guardian chooses you, you pass. If the guardian does not, you fail. With me so far? Good.

Within the school are the normal dances, classes, tests, and tournaments. You must stand on your own feet to get through this school. Your guardians have minds of their own, and they will not tolerate failure. Prove yourself in katana duels, go into hand-to-hand combat, increase your senses in fatal tests, and push yourself to your limits and beyond. This is the ultimate challenge. Will you be ready?

To join this RPG you must - and Angel Kitsune means it - must post your character sheet in the Shinzinki's School of Martial Arts(OOC & Character Creation) Thread. If you do not, then you will have to deal with the consequences.

While in the OOC & Character Creation Thread, please read the rules. There are that many.

That said...

WELCOME TO SHINZINKI'S SCHOOL OF MARTIAL ARTS!!

The blue banner flying over the open gates of the school, for all of the new students to see, read in silver letters:
Shinzinki's School of Martial Arts.

This was the most elite school in the entire world. A place where students from all around the world gathered, hoping to be choosen by the wise shishous and eventually a zodiac guardian. many would pass through the doors of the school, but few would be accepted, and few would attain the title of master.

Entering the grounds, one might see the lush gardens of the school and the variety of students. But all who entered knew what they were joining. The students, though classmates, are also enemies. For as one emerges as a victor, the others shall fail....

Watching as other students foolishly and daringly leapt over the school's stone walls, or flew as birds, Synn rolled his eyes and smirked below his face mask. These show-off would learn the consequences of their actions. They were showing their peers their talents and bringing attention to themselves. By the end of the day, they would have bought themselves many rivals on the grounds.

Having already been given a room, Synn stood in the stables as he watch the same idiots showing there swordsmanship. Stupid fools. When we get to the real battles you won't have any secrets. Running his hand along the flank of the horse, he filled its food trowel and vanished into the swelling crowd.

"The students are arriving. Have we yet come to a descision, Master Kwan?"
"The council of twelve is not yet ready."
"Let them wait, Lao..."
"Yes, we shall test their patience."

Wild Cherry
Chou looked down at the card in her left palm. Her fingers held tight to a small scroll. This contained her room number, house name, head shishou, and her first set of rules and guidlines. She knew there would be more to come. Chou's small feminine figure trembled with excitment. The mere thought of being here changed her whole being.

When she arrived at her room, she headed inside and slowly began to unpack, savouring the peacful serenity of her new home. Her dorm House, the ' Rihatsu ' house, was located in quiet corner of the school grounds.

rare_fox
Camille had tryed to find some one to talk to but there was no one that seemed to catch her attenchen.She had a bag on her sholder her blue har up in a poiny tail her blue eyes scaned the crowned seeing people look wierdly at her she moved faster in her walking.Camille sat at the table she looked at the peice of paper and studied it over and over agen still not geting it.

NBT x 20
Josh studied the paper a bit longer calmly. "Hm." He said and took a closer look at it his black hair in a pony tail. He looked at the people around him and walked to a round table seating down by someone. He continued looking at the paper.

XornonJay
Miaku sat in the gardens, quietly meditating and relaxing himself. As soon as he had arrived, his body tensed up, and he began to panic. After five minutes of intense chaos, he sat down, laid his weapons across his lap, and sat, trying to get a hold of himself.

From the looks of everyone that was already here, it was a game to most. This was just a school to show off in for most of these kids. Not Miaku. He was here to become a master, like his late grandfather had done before him. Miaku's father had tried to enter this school as well, only to get removed after an almost fatal sword fight. It was Miaku's job to uphold the family honor his grandfather had started before him. He would get into this school......he had to...

rare_fox
Camille seen him she inched away she had her sword next to her ready to attack or hit him with them if he got closer to her .She didnt strust him she checked stuff off on her list that she new.She oly had1 check thats where the front gate was.She looked down the list wondering where these classes where she took a deep breath before she looked around.

Syndicate_Lord
Jinn clambered up tghe fence and dropped into the school. He looked around for someone to talk to, fingering his shuriken puch and stave...

KingDubya
Lucas entered the grounds with a calm look on his face, though he was somewhat excited. His massive sword was hanging in its scabbard on his back, and he could feel its weight pressing against his scar. The general appearance of everyone was in complete constrast of his own; almost every person at the school shared the black hair and darker skin of the Japanese people, while Lucas stood out with his paler, Caucasian skin tone and his blond hair. He knew that many probably wouldn't accept him as a peer, but he didn't mind that.

Looking at the scroll he had received, he studied it for a while, since he knew only a small bit of the area's written language. He at least knew numbers, which helped him find which room he'd be staying in. After dropping off his pack inside, he decided to venture around the grounds and meet his future friends and rivals.

rare_fox
Camille got up her swords on her hands she looked around agen.She fliped her hair back agen so she could see .She looked at the sheet agen geting mad at it she didnt like this school now from all the rooms it had in side it . She headed down halls not knowing where she was heading herr swords swaded in her hands like all ways when she let a lose grip on them.She studied the kids most noticed her from her swords that where in her hands.She sighed and kepted moveing she didnt know any one or thing no teacher she was to shy to ask for help .

Syndicate_Lord
Jinn sighed and walked into thge school, jogging upstairs towards his alloacted dormitory. He saw a blonde, pale student pass him and muttered "hi" as they passed, then he enterederd his dorm and threw his bag onto the bed, glanicng around...

Blaxican_Hydra
Reki leaned against a wall as he read the list. He was mostly bored, had seen the inside of the school before, and had memorized most of it. He knew all the locations on the list from heart. He took a second to remember his room number and other important information, checked off the boxes on the list, than crumpeld it up and shoved down in a self amde pocket in his trousers. He looked around at the various students, many showing off and some generaly having a great time. Reki smirked. He knew he was better then them, all of them really. Their was no doubt that he was going to be the top martial artist in this school.

rare_fox
Camille ushed people she finly found her room she sighed and opened it she closed it and un backed her short skirt staid so still when she walked looked starnge she didnt pay any attenchen to it.
She changed into a differnt skirt it was a dark chekkerd skirt it was long enofe to not to show of any thing bad just her legs she grabed her swords.She made her way out , her paper in her shirt poket she was now wondering around her 2 sword in one hand and one in the other.They where in a hard potch with blood red lines going up it makeing it look like blood.She had painted the red on to make it look more deadly .

KingDubya
There were a few people at the school who didn't mind how different Lucas looked, though he had seen a few others stare at him for a bit. Most of them stared at his sword, though, since it was much larger than what most of the other members were carrying. As he passed through what he thought was the courtyard, he saw others sparring. A few looked like groups of friends, but others seemed to have only met each other and were gauging each other's abilities. He saw one person leaning against a nearby wall; he had a haughty look on his face and a pair of daggers hanging from thin strings connecting them to his wrists. The boy looked like he could be a formidable opponent, but he also seemed to be thinking too much of himself. Smiling a little bit, Lucas thought about what his first teacher once said, "Never assume too much from yourself, but do so about your enemy." He'd been fighting by those words for quite a while, and they've not failed him yet.

Wild Cherry
Yawning quietly, Chou stepped outside and began to explore. Her things were all packed, and her bed was made. She eventually ventured out to a garden, which it seemed no one had come to explore yet. She sat on the flat top of a large boulder like rock, and stared at the sky, dreamy look in her eyes.

" Oh..." She said, a bit startled as a small whimper reached her ears. She followed the sound to find a small fox on the ground. He looked up at her with large scared eyes. He was mangled. Blood dripped from his tiny muzzle, and stained his red and grey fur. " OH no. Who did this to you?" she asked, picking him up carefully. His emotions flowed through to her. A student had done this... Chou's fists clenched. How mcould someone?

" Dont worry. Im good with injuries and medicine." She spoke softly to him, and then carefully carried him to her dorm. On the way she noticed a boy.. he was kind of cute. She caught his eye for just a moment and continued walking.

Thunder Fox
kanada walked up to the school and looked at the building in awe his two swords right next to his side he walked in side and looked around went to look for his room first and watched the people calmly his emerald eyes were darting to student to student "i can't wait to start....."

At god
Danial cracked his knuckles "So this is the famous martial arts school heh I'll be kicking some serious ass" Danial said and equipped his dual Musamune. His blue eyes showed his burning fighter within him he went in and saw bunch of student. One of the students and came up to him and said "Hey you newbie give me money or I'll kick your ass" Guy said "Don't underestimate me because Im new" Danial said. He cracked his knuckles and performed burning sky upper cut. "Don't come anycloser I..I won't mess with you again!" guy said "Good I guess your a good boy then" Danial said again he smiled grimly and walked away

Syndicate_Lord
Jinn watched the students from a window and smirked, producing a bottle of vodka. He glanced around to check no teachers were near and drained it... producing a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He sighed and threw the bottle out of the window and over the wall out of the grounds!

At god
Danial saw a list then another kid pushed him "Scuse me kid!" Guy yelled "You know you'll have to say sorry for that.." Danial said silently. "Wetever kid if you mess with me you deal with my fist!" he yelled "Oh really deal with this!" Danial yelled and slashed him with his Musamune as a warning "It's quite clear not to underestimate people's sizes..." Danial said and walked to see the list. "Hey my name is Zelos yours?" Zelos asked "My name is Danial your swordsman also?" Danial asked "Yup yup and handsom looking too" Zelos said and laughed as he stroked his brown long hair. "I don't like show offs" Danial said "I know I know sorry hey we share same room awsome hahahaha!" Zelos laughed and Danial laughed also and considered both as buddies

Wild Cherry
Once the fox was all bandaged up, Chou smiled and gently pet his head. His wounds were dressed and wrapped, and she ha dinjected a small amount of natural herbs along with a minimal amount of codine to numb out the pain. " Thaere you go." She smiled as he fell asleep in her arms. Gently placing him onto her bed, she walked out again to find someone to talk to while the fox rested.

At god
Zelos was walking around back of the school yard then he saw the fox he almost killed "There you are you little brat!" Zelos yelled he drew his Ether sword and charged at the fox and was about to cut it's head off. Danial stepped in with his Musamune blocking it "What are you doing Zelos? Your not suppose to murder are you?" Danial asked and bounced Zelos back. "But he steals stuff from me!" Zelos yelled "Still it's just a fox" Danial said and growled

Wild Cherry
Chou stepped out. " Dont you touch him." She said, her facial muscles were all relaxed, she seemed emotionless. " Or you'll have me to deal with." She looked up then, glaring at him. With that she picked up the small shivering creature and stared back at the males.

" Thank you for stopping him." She said to one of them. " My name is Chou. "

soren
Isaac: *he walked up to Chou and stared at the creature* ".....*sigh*....." *he silently pulled his nives out and practiced on one of the trees hoping no one would laugh when he messed up, and he fell to the ground tripping on a root, all he could hear was the others laughing at his mistake, though he got back up and practiced some more, as he tried to ignore them, but it was hard, as they laughed he messed up more* "why me???"

Kyuubi x 20
Josh was now in his room laying down. Thinking he should relax for now. He stood up looking around his room.

Syndicate_Lord
Originally posted by At god
Zelos was walking around back of the school yard then he saw the fox he almost killed "There you are you little brat!" Zelos yelled he drew his Ether sword and charged at the fox and was about to cut it's head off. Danial stepped in with his Musamune blocking it "What are you doing Zelos? Your not suppose to murder are you?" Danial asked and bounced Zelos back. "But he steals stuff from me!" Zelos yelled "Still it's just a fox" Danial said and growled (an you write a bit more clearly, it's bloody impossible to understand)

Jinn leaned against the window ledge, smoking, and glanced along the corridor... a eacher... shit... he threw the *** out of the window and swung down after it, sliding part way down the dain pipe, which snapped and he was left dangling b his fingertips over staring students far below... he gulped and swore ludly:
"OH SHIT!"

At god
"My name is Danial thank me later" Danial said he put his Musamune away Zelos backed off. "Alright then I'll see you at the school Danial let's see who's stronger with swords!" Zelos yelled then ran away. Danial looked at Chou for a moment with his red eyes then walked away "Something familiar about her or mabie Im seeing things" He said tohimself and then laied there on the grass.

Syndicate_Lord
Jinn swore again as the broken pipe crumpled and he struggled up it, unstrapping his stave fro his back and stretching with it, smashing a window and hooking it on a door handle then he wedged the stav into one of the pipe supports and began edging his way along the staff towards the window... then someone shouted out, jinn looked down, he lost his balance and tripped, falling from the stave!

Wild Cherry
Chou closed her eyes and smiled after Danial had walked away. " Hm." The fox looked up at her, his large eyes shimmering. " You think you're ready to go home?" She asked. This question was met with a loud whimper.

"Fine." She smiled softly." But youll need a name..." A small bird suddenly aproached Chou. The fox growled and snarled at the creature till it fled in pure fear.

" Alright, Kago it is." She said playfully. " Let's go see what this brilliant one over there is screaming about. "

At god
Danial looked at Chou and the fox the ninja came out of the shadows. "You again.." Danial said "Yes your very guesser also good fighter" Ninja said "Wetever go away" Danial replied "I'll keep my eye on you" Ninja said and melted into shadows. Danial kept himself silent he went to Chou "So your Chou....How good are you at fighting in martial arts?" Danial asked

Wild Cherry
" Well time will tell, wont it?" She asked quietly. " I believe that power is derived from emotion rather then brute force. Your strength can change with your feelings." She smiled kindly. 'For years i had been trained by one man.' she thought. 'He taught me that Intuition is speed, Fear is contraception, friendship is motivation, and love is strength' ' you must be passionate in your fight. '

" So, was that?" she asked, gesturing to where the ninja had disapeared.

At god
"My master also my ninjatsu teacher taught me how to use swords and the ways of ninja he's differint from your.......teacher or master" Danial said he made himself into six then reunited again. "That is the kind of things shadow is to your strength, speed is power, and power is to speed and shadow, and the fear is the fear it self" Danial said. ".............." Ninja stood by the tall building looking at Danial and Chou "If you want I'll spar with you" Danial said

Wild Cherry
" Id like that. " She said, placing Kago on the ground. Her growled, but stopped when Chou placed a hand on his muzzle. This would be interesting.

At god
The wind blew "Windra ninjatsu..." Danial said to hiself he felt his body being light "Now why don't you make your move and lady is first after all" Danial said he was ready to doge. He stepped forward "If you have any weapons use it freely if you like" Danial said and smirked his eyes turned jade green. He waited "Remember...the wind.." That was something that his master tought him

Wild Cherry
"Ah, but i already have." An odd smile crossed her face. The skies over them got more overcast by the second. The sky. She had learned of it's anger, fear, pain... she knew it all. And yet she still wasn't old enough for her pilots liscense. " Kata of the earth and sky. " She whispered. a few more mords slid out of her mouth, and her own eyes took on an eerie glow.

"Wind carry ." She said a bit louder, letting her chain slide through her fingers towards Danial. It's barbed edges flew through the air with amazing speed, power and procision for its light weight, small volume.

she seemed to almost take on a possession...

At god
"Windga" Danial said silently the wind let him loose he charged and tackled Chou "Now belive it!" Danial yelled he split him self into 10. Ten of them punched Chou brutaly then another one carried her to the sky and the Danial real himself kicked her on the head back to the ground. "Your lack of skills" Danial said reuniting himself then crossed his arms

Wild Cherry
A slight grunt rolled out of her mouth, and she hit the ground hard, only to stand again quickly.She grinned, two abnormally large and sharp canines rested on her lower lip as she let her own blood trickle down her forhead. A Throbbing in her chest almost made her double over, but she ignored it. Damn heart...

Her chain recoiled, and now, split, and slashed out twice. One he dodged, another slit his cheek, ripping some of the skin off. The blood gave Chou chills of a certain unexplainable passion. With this desire, She wished she had slashed through his apparations, suddenly wondering if they too would bleed.

At god
Danial grabbed one of her chains "Now get over here!" Danial yelled the chain pulled Chou to him he sky upper cut her chin then he struck her stomach with a brute force with his hands sending her more far off. Danial punched his hand to the ground and dissapered

Syndicate_Lord
Jinn began to fall and grabbed the stave, swinging on it and launcihing himself through a window. He ran along the corridor and grabbed his stave as he heard yells from along the corridor. Jinn sprinted away and ran to a window along the corridor, puling the cord from the curtains. He pulled cords from all the curtains along the corridor, knotted them into a rope and tied one end to a door handle then threw the long cord from the window and slid down, landing calmly on the ground in a crowd of students. He ducked past them and sprinted into the school, leaping up stairs until he reached his dormitory. It was locked and he heard the teachers coming... he kicked down the door, pushed it up to a standing position and then rolled behind the bed, taking aim with a shuriken in each hand...

Wild Cherry
" Shit." She muttered. She hated this part. The ninja dissapears, then reappears somewhere totally illogical...but still, her chains mustve done a number on his hands if he grabbed them like that...

She closed her eyes, seeing her surroundings through her senses. She heard Kago whimper, and few leaves rustling behind her.. He was close by, but it seemed he was all around her.

soren
Isaac: *he watched Chou from a distance, he was wondering what might happen next, he was interested in the fight* "........" *he was trying to be as silent as he could so she wouldn't get distracted* *he spoke to himself in a whisper* "what happened to the other one????"

Kyuubi x 20
Josh sat hidden in the trees watching them fight. "Ninja Illusion hm." He said in a whisper looking for daniel.

At god
Danial appered out of the ground "Ninja fist crusher!" Danial yelled and sky upper cutted Chou he used the power of the air and did fast moving combos "Now take this! Giga crush!" Danial yelled his hands were shining he punched it to the ground and the explosive force came out hitting her hard. He looked at Chou fall from the damage "I think this is enough for today" Danial said helping her up

rare_fox
Camille wonderd around out side she un leashed her swords she had one in her mouth the other in each hand she fliped all around slashing leaves.She fliped agen and stoped and bent down hafe leaves fell she stood up and looked for some thing to pratese with she looked around with her sword in her mouth

soren
Isaac: *he walked up to her, he had his knives gripped tight in his hands, hoping she would except a battle* "Fight?" *he had a sort of grim look on his face, he knew he would mess up, and trip, or fall, or just stumble, and lose the fight* "........."

rare_fox
She looked at him and chuckled a little she poked him with her sword and walked of she wanted to fight some one her levle she was pretty good of the girls she wished she could find some one her levle.She walked thouw the trees her sword in her mouth still her bl hair resing on her sholders.

soren
Isaac: *he ran back up to her, he was quite angry now, he was even more determined to fight her now.* "I want to fight!!" *he staird at her, he gripped his knives even tighter now, hoping she would change her mind* "........"

At god
"Bye Chou I'll catch you later" Danial said and waved his hands as he walked away he used his ninja skills to climb up to the school building with his legs. "Heh this should be interesting" Danial said and chuckled his swords started to make noise as wind blew he crossed his arms and tried to enjoy the fight. "Danial is it fair for somone to fight? Isn't it more fair to join in?" Ninja asked "Hey why do you always fallow me?" Danial asked "Because Im your teacher" Ninja said "Well I just want to enjoy the fight I fought already" He said.

rare_fox
Camille kicked him in the face then in the astumic sending him back she kept walking not wanting to fight him

soren
Isaac: *he slowly got up and threw a shuriken at her, and swiftly charged at her with his knives gripped as tight as they could get in his hands* "............." *he got up to her and tried to cut her with his knives*

At god
"Then would you like to fight me insted hm?" Ninja asked Danial sighed "Fine..." Danial said Ninja kicked him in the stomach and he skid to Camille "Damn you got tougher then last time!" Danial said he punched his fist to the ground "Giga crusher!" Danial yelled and the explosive force hit Ninja directly "You learnt Giga crush? Im impressed but did you learn this?" Ninja asked. "Get over here!" Ninja yelled and threw a wind rope at him and grabbed him he punched Danial on the face sending him to the sky "Why you...Ken....to....ra..shi!!!" Danial yelled he charged a energy to his hands and fired the beam of light came straight towerd his master. "Ha! I can block that easly.." He said and he blocked it with his blade "Now try this! Now belive it!" Danial yelled he tackled the ninja and split into ten he punched and punched him then sent him to air and kicked him on the head sending back to the ground the smoke cleared. Ninja was laying there not wounded. "Im impressed Danial you got lot stronger" Ninja said "Thanks your not so bad yourself master" Danial said they both laughed and shook hands.

rare_fox
Camille looked wierd at him she walked on with her third sword ion her mouth she looked aropund sd her skirt blew in the wind so did her hair she kepted movieing ot speeking.She looked around still she didnt speak much her eyes darked agen her teeth holding tightly to the sword

At god
Danial and Master looked at each other "I better go and see the fight" Danial said "Ok but don't do anything rekless if you get into the middle of the fight you'll get gang up" Ninja said "Ok ok already so bye" Danial said and his master dissapered Danial clapped his hands "It's very impressive how you both fight" Danial said coming out of the shadows. "Mind if I join in?" He asked he drew his Dual musamune then his ninja master came out "I told you not do anything oh well I suppose I have to help you" Ninja said he drew his Katana he was already blind folded.

Thunder Fox
(god damn please tell me whats going on i'm on page 1 yet)

At god
((Nothing much happened fighting over here fighting over there that's it :P))

Thunder Fox
(alright um where is everyone)

At god
((Some of them are fighting at the school back yard and in the school))

Wild Cherry
Chou stopped, eyes wide. Her heart pounded harder, and she groaned with a slight pain. Kago walked up to her timmidly whimpering.

" Mmmhh.." She fell unconcious as her heart went into a momentary arrest, then lay motionless on the ground. Her shallow breaths let Kago know she was a live, and he climbed atop her slightly heaving chest.

silent dreams
(damn I was gone longer than I thought. Can I get a recap?)

Manako entered the school casually and calmly. She was on her guard most of the time, with her hand on her kanta, but now she felt calm and relaxed. She took out her scroll from her pocket and scaned it quickly.

soren
((Nothing much happened fighting over here fighting over there that's it :P))

soren
Originally posted by silent dreams
(damn I was gone longer than I thought. Can I get a recap?)

Manako entered the school casually and calmly. She was on her guard most of the time, with her hand on her kanta, but now she felt calm and relaxed. She took out her scroll from her pocket and scaned it quickly.

Isaac: *he snuck up on her, hoping to fight, he gripped his knives tight, on guard incase she heard him, he was a bit jumpy too which might not help, he gripped his knives even tighter now.* "....*low deep breaths*...." *he got really close ready to strike*

Syndicate_Lord
Jinn gulped as the footsteps passed and crept into the corridor, running down into the yard. He sat on a bench and then walked up to Isaac, puttig a hand on his shoulder and said:
"Hey, you want a fight? How about you fight with me?" Jinn whirledd his stave in one hand and readied a shuriken...

soren
Originally posted by Syndicate_Lord
Jinn gulped as the footsteps passed and crept into the corridor, running down into the yard. He sat on a bench and then walked up to Isaac, puttig a hand on his shoulder and said:
"Hey, you want a fight? How about you fight with me?" Jinn whirledd his stave in one hand and readied a shuriken...

Isaac: *he jumped up, he was just a bit jumpy and didn't hear him come. he turned to face him* "Fine." *he tightened the grip on one of his knives, and put the other away and pulled out his katana, his reason for this was if he was closer he could just use the knife, and if he's a bit further back he could use the sword*

At god
Danial saw that no one wanted to fight him "Hey Chou are you ok? I think I went too hard on you" Danial said he just got the cool water and sprayed on Chou's face Danial looked down if it worked. "..............." Danial walked away then saw Issac "I want to fight also hand to hand combat only..." Danial said he got into his fighting postion

Syndicate_Lord
"Hey, he's mine now, yu can wait your turn," Spat Jinn and produced his stave, slashing at Isaac's shins to trip him and at the same time flicked one of his nunchuks and smacked the nunchuk across Isaac's face!

At god
"Oh really prey that Im looking for is you!" Danial yelled "Giga crush!" Danial yelled again he punched his fist to the ground and then the explosive force hit Jinn taking him to the air "Now watch this!" Danial split into 10. 10 Danial kicked Jinn on the head in the air then sent him back to the ground by punching he reunited as he got back down. "Now can we fight? Or are you gonna cower?" Danial asked

Wild Cherry
" No.." She stood, stumbling a bit. " It's a heart complication.."

Kago growled andashe picked him up, taking a seat on the ground watching Danial and Jin and Isaac.

silent dreams
Originally posted by soren
Isaac: *he snuck up on her, hoping to fight, he gripped his knives tight, on guard incase she heard him, he was a bit jumpy too which might not help, he gripped his knives even tighter now.* "....*low deep breaths*...." *he got really close ready to strike*
Manako grabbed her kanta and pulled it out quickly.

"What do you want?" she said, not even turning around. Her kanta was scratching the floor, making a sound similar to finger nails on a chalkboard. She held up the kanta and hit his. She hoped that would scare him off, she didn't want to fight, just yet at least.

Wild Cherry
{ Happy girls day, SD! stick out tongue }The small fox winced when he heard the scraping noise. Chou turned and walked over in a slow, curious manner. She remained hidden back in the shadows.

At god
"I guess that guy is knocked out pethdic.." Danial said and he melted into shadows and appered next to his master "So..you have been fighting I see?" ninja asked "Yes this is the kind of school that only fights I like it" Danial said "Fighting is not really the answer but getting the allies and making friends is the key to your victory" Ninja said "I guess your right I got one friend so far her name is Chou" Danial said "Alright I shall test her" Ninja said then dissapered. Ninja stood front of Chou about few yard away he threw razor sharp throwing stars her and hit her on her arm.

silent dreams
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
{ Happy girls day, SD! stick out tongue }The small fox winced when he heard the scraping noise. Chou turned and walked over in a slow, curious manner. She remained hidden back in the shadows.
(OMG! I forgot to take it off embarrasment it was march the third big grin)

Manako sat down underneath a tree. She placed her sword on her lap and sat enjoying the cool breeze. It was a nice day until something flew past her. She heard a yelp and got up, wondering what made it. She found a fox with a star in its arm.

At god
Ninja came up to Manako "Do not interfer or face consiquences" Ninja said he drew his razor sharp katana "Now if you will excuse me I have a buisness" Ninja said again then another Ninja Danial came up to his master "Hey you promised not to hurt anyone but to test!" Danial yelled and got to his fighting postion "Now you betray me? Then face your death!" Ninja yelled and got to his fighting postion also

silent dreams
Manako drawed her kanta.

"You won't hurt anyone without fighting me." she sid jumping to a tree branch. Fighting above the ground was one of her advantages and she wanted anything to win this fight. She jumped to the ground and pulled ou the star from the fox.

At god
"Not so fast" Ninja said he threw a bolt of energy at Manako Danial came and blocked the bolt with his Musamune "Ken...sa...ka..!!" Danial yelled his hands crackled with energy and fired a huge piller of crackling bolts "Same trick again?" Ninja asked he slashed the beam and charged at Danial. "Now watch" Ninja said he punched Danial on the stomach he split into twenty "Can you guess witch one is me?" Ninja asked Danial slashed every illusion but none of them was real. Ninja came from the sky "Ultimate Giga crusher!!!" Ninja yelled then a explosive beam of lights came out from the ground Danial doged and beams came for Manako.

silent dreams
Manako quickly grabbed the fox and jumped into the trees. Laughter came from all around Danial and the ninja. She layed the fox on a branch and hoped off. She unsheathed her kanta and hit his arm with it. She quickly jumped into the trees again so that she wouldn't get wounded. She quickly tore off a piece of cloth and wraped the fox wound with it.

Thunder Fox
(damn it........ i have no clue what is going on........!!!!!argh!!!!! wallbash)

At god
Ninja came flying straight at Manko then Danial protected her "Giga crush!" Danial yelled and punched Ninja and explosive force sent ninja flying to the air. "Now die!" Danial yelled he slashed Ninja with Musamune "Arghh!" Ninja yelled and unconcious"Your lack of skills too defeat me...." Danial said and crossed his arms

Thunder Fox
kanada watched the fight from the shadows enjoying the violence.....(best i can do untill i know what is completly going on.....)

silent dreams
Manako put the tip of her sword to the ninja's throat.

"Who are you, and who is he." she said glaring. Her other hand was on her daggar. She didn't want any chance that Danial would attack her.

Syndicate_Lord
(damn it. I quit. At God is the king of Godmodding... using magic bullsjhit like some Pokemon guy...)

rare_fox
((yeah umm bad time to come in right kinda forgot about gthis rollplay where should i come in??))

KingDubya
*(towards "At God"wink Please, stop with the god-modding; it gets very annoying and it makes it even harder for us to follow what's going on*

Angel Kitsune
{Ok, enough. I've been gone for awhile due to a concert my buddies had, and I come back to this. Yeah, great. Whatever. At god, I've taken a look at your posts and seriously KNOCK OFF THE F*CKING GOD MODDING!!! You do not decide if your blow hits someone and what happens. That goes in favor of the character the roleplayer belongs to. Don't like it, get out. Now.}

Angel Kitsune
Optics scanned the dojo. Two grassy colored orbs swung round to rest upon the huts and schools. A heart beat quickened, as if the wind had stirred it into a galloping beat. It was so fast and yet so rhythmic, that one could dance to the glorious thumping. The throbbing of a pulse in her wrists, and the gentle sensation of her neck getting touched by the breeze, was enough to put Natsumi-chan upon the greatest natural high. She wanted to get up and spin round, using the wind to carry her kimono sleeves around her. Digits would slice through the air, as her feet planted gently upon the grass. Swing round, stop. Swing. It was all a motion he had taught her. He was wise, and would always remain forever in her heart.

Natsumi slid off of the boulder she had so conveniently perched herself upon. She ran each delicate finger through her soft green hair, letting the strands hang back into place in front of those two emerald jewels. Many people often asked Natsumi why she did not carry a weapon with her, but merely a fan. A smile would always crawl upon Natsumi's face. Her fan was her weapon. Slowly, her digits crawled to it, grasping the closed surface in her hand. Bringing the fan up towards her face, Natsumi flicked her wrist, and the fan expanded. A triumphant grin rested upon her lips as she stepped back.

With a wave of her arm, and using the wind's guidance just so, the fan sliced through the air, piercing it like melted butter. The fan, a decorative blue with a wonderous picture of the moon implanted upon a corner, swung around and around looking like nothing but a blurred disc. A rock's surface gave way as the fan sliced right through it. The fan continued for a few more yards, before it returned it its mistress's hand. Natsumi smiled, rather pleased with the outcome as she gazed at the crumbled rock that had once stood so proudly. She turned her head towards the school. This was an adventure that could change her life. She wasn't about to let anything get in her way. Closing up the fan, Natsumi placed it back up her kimono sleeve and began her walk back towards the school, her heart returning to that speedy beat.

XornonJay
((Did i need to pick a element to use?? Did I miss that in the character creation process??))

Miaku Kazuma still stat quietly in the gardens, waiting for order, for direction, for something. There had to be something he was missing. Was this waiting a test? Did the teachers leave a clue somewhere? Miaku scanned the school yard carefully with his eyes, looking for anything that would tell him what to do. After finding nothing, he stood to his feet and walked threw the gardens, trying to find a teacher or something.

Kasi
Ninja came flying straight at Manko then Danial protected her "Giga crush!" Danial yelled and punched Ninja and explosive force sent ninja flying to the air. "Now die!" Danial yelled he slashed Ninja with Musamune "Arghh!" Ninja yelled and unconcious"Your lack of skills too defeat me...." Danial said and crossed his arms

Musamune?!! What the hell? That makes you sound so retarded. Moose-Ahhhhh-Moon. Wow. laughing

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Kasi
Musamune?!! What the hell? That makes you sound so retarded. Moose-Ahhhhh-Moon. Wow. laughing

((parentheses please

Angel, have you decided the teachers yet?))

Six silver needles, almost invisible to the naked eye, flew right between Manako and Danial before burying themselves in the trunk of a nearby tree. As the group of student were distracted for the moment by the attack, Synn approached them, seemingly innocent with his right hand resting on the hilt of one of his swords. "What's going on here?" Shifting his gaze across the face that looked at him now, Synn sighed. "It's not even the first day of school and you guys are trying to kill each other off. Can't you wait until the orientation is over to pull out your weapons?" In a nervous gesture, he relaxed a little and closed his eyes, pulling his right hand away from his side and up to the back of his head. "Besides, the shishous have almost decided who they will accept as students. We really should be heading over to the main hall, you know." Both hands behind his head now, Synn began to walk off. He didn't care what they did really. If they missed the orientation and didn't get accepted it was all the better for him. And if they decided they didn't like him, well that was too bad as well. I'll go retrieve my Senbon Needles later...

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by silent dreams
(OMG! I forgot to take it off embarrasment it was march the third big grin)

Manako sat down underneath a tree. She placed her sword on her lap and sat enjoying the cool breeze. It was a nice day until something flew past her. She heard a yelp and got up, wondering what made it. She found a fox with a star in its arm. { I forgot to say it, so better late then never stick out tongue } { And welcome back, Kim, my dear. big grin

Thunder Fox
(jill can YOU give me a proper recap)

Wild Cherry
{ Yes sir! big grin Well a few of us have gotten into minor matches. All the guys are currently engaged in fights, i presume., except for ShinobiRikari. Angel's character has just entered, and mine is sittin gin the garden with a fox i helped to heal. }

{ Hope i helped. smile }

ShinobiRikari
(From what i have read, Jill's right. Other than for your character, Jill's character, Angel's character, and my character. everyone is fighting. Synn just interupted a fight and told tham that the teachers are about to announce their chosen students. Something that Angel and I still have to set up.)

Thunder Fox
(thanks both of you) kanada walked to the garden and saw a girl with a fox but didn't say anything he went to a tree and sat by it reading a scroll

Wild Cherry
Chou looked over, Kago growled. " Shush. " She chided him " You be nice now, little one. Remember you were the vouklnerable one just a little while ago." She looked over at Kanada, and cocked her head, then leaned back. The hgarden was serene and peacful, but the students would be chosen soon. She stood abruptly and sighed, beging to walk to the loud group of excited students.

Kago again growled. This time, however , his eyes glowed in an odd way. A bit unnerved, she tugged on his ear. "Please stop..." She uttered quietly. He whined softly and licked her cheek, then seemed to fall asleep in her arms.

ShinobiRikari
Pulling himself up onto one of the out walls, Synn steadied himself and then boredly walked along the perimeter of the school. From this height, he could see over the buildings which cluttered the school grounds, over their roofs to see the vast expanse of trees and grass. Seeing a pond across the way, he decided to head that direction for some calm. About to jump from his perch, he decided against it and trotted along the top og the wall until he reached his destination.

The garden, other than for a few scattered persons was empty. No one seemed to be conversing. These were individuals, waiting in silence until the orientation began. This is nice. Now I can collect my thoughts in silence. From the wall, Synn climbed into a tree and leaned against its trunk.

Angel Kitsune
{Yes, I have decided actually. Your characters may be disappointed though. Well, a few stick out tongue it's totally in the hands of Rikari and Wild Cherry now if you guys pass or fail. I've already got my vote and I'm gonna have it that you need 2/3 of our acceptance to gain your guardian so... yeah}

{Thanks Jill! *hugs WC and SD* I've been through hell these past days, it's so good to be back with you guys ^^}

Wild Cherry
{ Yes. We must consult ninja }

Thunder Fox
(cool... i think)
kanada finished his scroll and got up he walked to meet the other people but stayed at a distance to watch every one

Blaxican_Hydra
Reki loked out the window of his room to see various fights in the back of the school. "Idiots..." He said to himself. "Whats the point of fighting now? To prove bravado? I don't know..." Reki looekd up at the blazing sun. Noting that the teachers woudl choose their students soon. "I better get in the right attire than.." Reki pulled out of a compartment a black and red cloak with a hod attached to it which covered his mouth. He put on the cloak and made his way to the main hall...

(I'm hurt that you all forgot abotu me 8sniff* Well I didn't post that much I guess. I was on a rod trip. And Atgod i know everyone else is on your ass and I don't want to jump on but really, I've noticed that you seem to be jumpign around alot. One minuet yoru in a fight with someone, than you stat fighting your teacher or someone else, than you start fighting a differant person. All without ending the fights you started. Thats unrealistic because the people your fighting would just attack you from the back when you left. Try to finish your battles before you jump into new ones. Also I really don't like Naruto, so if you say "better believe it!!!" When you attack one more time..I'm going to eat you.))

Maleficus
Ren took a deep breath and coughed a bit. "I have to find someone who can help me work past my weak lungs... then I can get back at the jerk who did this." Ren said dramatically as he felt the large scar on his chest. Ren laughed to himself as he walked into the city. "That sounds so corny... I really should stop doing that." Ren said to himself.

ShinobiRikari
Blocking everything else out, Synn began his journey inward. He concentrated on his breathing, and his heart rate. Calm down, invision the mirrored surface of the water. Don't thi.... The dream was broken and in its place a nightmare. He could see it. His father taking the blade in his gut and toppling over. He could see Kara and Keiji running, trying to carry the two giant swords with them. No! No! Stop it! Please don't make me see it again. Don't make me go through that again. Hands gripping his head, Synn fell off of his branch and barely managed to prevent his impact with the ground. Grabing the last brach above the graww, he flinched as the skin of his palm tore open.

Maleficus
(where is everyone?)

ShinobiRikari
((fighting or in the garden))

Blaxican_Hydra
Im in the main hall, stop forgetting me :P Although yeah majorityy is outside.))

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
Im in the main hall, stop forgetting me :P Although yeah majorityy is outside.))
((sorry. Angel, Jill, and I are setting the teachers and stuff up. so it will be soon))

Blaxican_Hydra
((I know, is alright.))

Maleficus
Ren walked until he came upon a large garden. "Seems like a nice place to stop and rest." He said to himself. Ren sat down and took drank some water from one of his gourds.

KingDubya
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
(From what i have read, Jill's right. Other than for your character, Jill's character, Angel's character, and my character. everyone is fighting. Synn just interupted a fight and told tham that the teachers are about to announce their chosen students. Something that Angel and I still have to set up.)
*I wasn't fighting.*

Still journeying around the school's grounds, Lucas entered an area that seemed like a large garden. He saw a few other students, but he could still tell that most were out in the front area sparring. A man with silver hair caught his eye and Lucas walked towards him. The man seemed to be a fun-loving person, but with the capability to be serious when needed. Stopping in front of the man, he introduced himself, "Hello. My name is Lucas. Are you a student here as well?"

Maleficus
Originally posted by KingDubya
*I wasn't fighting.*

Still journeying around the school's grounds, Lucas entered an area that seemed like a large garden. He saw a few other students, but he could still tell that most were out in the front area sparring. A man with silver hair caught his eye and Lucas walked towards him. The man seemed to be a fun-loving person, but with the capability to be serious when needed. Stopping in front of the man, he introduced himself, "Hello. My name is Lucas. Are you a student here as well?" Ren looked up at the kid who had just approached him. "I wasn't aware that this was a school." Ren said, motioning for the kid to sit down. "My name is Ren." He said politely. "What sort of school is this?"

KingDubya
Lucas sat down next to Ren. "It's a school for martial arts," he explained. "I was pretty sure you would already know that, being here. If you're not here for training, what are you here for?"

Maleficus
Lucas sat down next to Ren. "It's a school for martial arts," he explained. "I was pretty sure you would already know that, being here. If you're not here for training, what are you here for?" Ren took a deep breath and coughed again, the scar on his chest burned slightly. "A school of martial arts... what a fortunate coincidence. This might be just the place I was looking for." Ren said as he scratched his chin. "My style needs work... Do you know any of the teachers?"

KingDubya
Originally posted by Maleficus
Ren took a deep breath and coughed again, the scar on his chest burned slightly. "A school of martial arts... what a fortunate coincidence. This might be just the place I was looking for." Ren said as he scratched his chin. "My style needs work... Do you know any of the teachers?"
"No, I don't," Lucas answered. "I just got here today. I came over here from my homeland of Germany when I heard of this place from merchants. This is..." He took pause to count the days. "...my second year in this country, actually. I spent most of that time learning the language you speak." As soon as he said this, the scar on his back started to burn, and he knew he needed to lay down on something soft. "I have to go," he quickly said. Wincing from the pain, he hoped Ren would forgive his sudden exit as he ran towards his assigned room. Halfway there, his zweihander smacked hard against his back which caused him more pain. Not two seconds later, he fell to the ground, unconscious.

Maleficus
"No, I don't," Lucas answered. "I just got here today. I came over here from my homeland of Germany when I heard of this place from merchants. This is..." He took pause to count the days. "...my second year in this country, actually. I spent most of that time learning the language you speak." As soon as he said this, the scar on his back started to burn, and he knew he needed to lay down on something soft. "I have to go," he quickly said. Wincing from the pain, he hoped Ren would forgive his sudden exit as he ran towards his assigned room. Halfway there, his zweihander smacked hard against his back which caused him more pain. Not two seconds later, he fell to the ground, unconscious. Ren thought for a second. "Interesting kid." He said to himself as he stood up. Ren didn't mind the sudden departure, he had done the same thing many times before. "I'll have to keep an eye on him... he seems strong." Ren said as he tried to suppress the pain from his own scar. "Maybe I should find some of the other students."

silent dreams
Originally posted by Angel Kitsune
{Yes, I have decided actually. Your characters may be disappointed though. Well, a few stick out tongue it's totally in the hands of Rikari and Wild Cherry now if you guys pass or fail. I've already got my vote and I'm gonna have it that you need 2/3 of our acceptance to gain your guardian so... yeah}

{Thanks Jill! *hugs WC and SD* I've been through hell these past days, it's so good to be back with you guys ^^}
(yea well my day was even more bad. God i just wanted to.too... RAWR!!!!! ok sorry. Yea would it be alright if i restarted my character? I'm a wee bit confused.)

Blaxican_Hydra
When was that said? The quote I mean?

silent dreams
(today at 2:35 :d)

rare_fox
((im so lost 0.0 ))

silent dreams
(why do you think I'm starting my character over? I'm losing it!!!)

rare_fox
((i was goun 8 hours to go back home and i have no f clue whaats going on i mgiht quit if o dont know whats going on all i know is people yelling at each other))

XornonJay
Miaku ((who has not been fighting, but waiting patiently for the game masters to give some sort of instructions, lol)) walks over to a student that looked the same age as himself. He had heard their name earlier in the day; Ren. He normally didn't like talking to random people, but he need some sort of friendship with someone if he got into this school. And besides, it would be fun to have someone to spar with in the days to come.

"Hey , my names Miaku," he said, approaching Ren and bowing slightly. "Heard anything about the teachers yet?"

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by rare_fox
((i was goun 8 hours to go back home and i have no f clue whaats going on i mgiht quit if o dont know whats going on all i know is people yelling at each other)) (now you know how i feel)
kanada was in the shadows watched intently

rare_fox
((yep )) ((well im going to pick up where i left of before ShinobiRikari comes and kills me ....0.0 ))

Camuille sat on the ground her legs crosseded.She looked around as her three sword laid in frount of her in a row.She leaned back she had enofe traing for one day and enof fighting she took a deep breath and let it out slwly to calm her dwon.She was tierd out now fron the hard training she was now lost in a deep thout on when she got her swords after beging her father to let her train she neaver wanted to be sent to this school but at least she was calmer here.She had scan the feild many many times no one seemed to get her attachen she let another sigh ouy.She leaned back onto the treen agen waiting for some thing to happen .

((ha ha and wait for it ha im geting better on these . , ! ? but i dont know abou spelling ))

Syndicate_Lord
Originally posted by Angel Kitsune
{Ok, enough. I've been gone for awhile due to a concert my buddies had, and I come back to this. Yeah, great. Whatever. At god, I've taken a look at your posts and seriously KNOCK OFF THE F*CKING GOD MODDING!!! You do not decide if your blow hits someone and what happens. That goes in favor of the character the roleplayer belongs to. Don't like it, get out. Now.} (thanks, I'll continue playing now you've said that...)

Syndicate_Lord
(Do i need an element? Can I have fire?)
Jinn walked up behind Camille, whirlng his stave:
"Want a fight?"

KingDubya
*Well, I'm on the ground, unconscious right now... Is anyone going to help me?*

Syndicate_Lord
(it's more fun to watch you... you're so cute when you're sleeping!)

rare_fox
((lol))

Camille:no to tierd go find some one else ok?

She sead looking up at him she didnt see any thing in him to fight she looked back at them .

soren
(forget this post, I typed it in the wrong one. lol sorry.)

The .hacker
Ok'Rin, also called Rin, was walking quietly through random hallways, seeming a bit lost. He came upon a small opening and stepped into a garden, no bigger than a rural backyard. He walked around, peering at bushes and down wells, stopping for a sip at one. He wasnt very talkative until he made some friends. He sat on a small bench, not noticing anyone around. His scar burned slightly across his back, but he thought nothing of it at the time.

soren
Isaac: *he slowly walked up to Ok'Rin, hoping he would accept a fight, he was kinda tired though, but he knew a fight would wake him up* "You want to fight?" *he had his knives sheathed, hoping to get them out, he hasn't even stared at the blades forever* "....*yawn*...."

The .hacker
Rin jumped as the one catched him off guard. He would decline the offer, though it would have done him some good, his scar was simply burning to much that day for it to be normal. "I am sorry my friend, but I have to decline. Perhaps later, tomorrow even." He smiled a bit as he yawned just as well. He stretched, forgetting about the scar, and gasped in pain. An ice cold dagger had just been slammed in his back, or so he thought. He writhed in pain on the bench for a moment before getting some water from the nearby well, beads of sweat falling from his forehead. "I need to be more careful of that..." He said as he sat back down, wiping sweat from his brow.

soren
Isaac: "Are you ok?" "What's wrong?" *he had a look of tiredness, yet worry on his face* "....*yawn*...." "Is it your back?" *he climbed a near bye tree and just stretched his legs and tried fallin' asleep* "....*yawn*...."

The .hacker
(XD Your reeeally caring, ain't ya?) Rin nodded and lay back up on the bench when he departed, quickly falling asleep.

silent dreams
Manako was sitting down on a boulder, relaxing and enjoying the slight breeze. This was one of the few times that she was calm and relaxed. She closed her eyes and felt her soft black hair touching her face. She opned her eyes and stood up, taking out her little scroll. Looking at her scroll she walked towards the garden, attempting to meet some people.

The .hacker
(Agh, have to go. Bye folks.)

Syndicate_Lord
"Isaac... we never got to finish our fight from earlier!" Called Jin, "How about it?" He threw a shuriken, clipping off a couple of Isaac's hairs...

Blaxican_Hydra
*So violent, this isn't a school for violence GOSH! just martial arts...*

rare_fox
Camille got up grabing her neckles dagger and her sword she walked around doing nothingShe looked all around bordly she wanted to chat not fight but she knew that would be hard to find some one that wanted to talk ot fight her now.

Syndicate_Lord
Jinn grinned, walking to pick up his shuriken:
"Still not up for a fight, Isaac?"

The .hacker
Awoke from his slumber, his back burning a bit, but he still managed. He got some water from the well and sat, stetching in a comfortable way, and yawning. He made sure he had everything, a little suspcious of this school.

silent dreams
Out of boredom, Manako layed down on the grass face down. It was so boring, and she didn't really want to fight anyone. She looked back up at the sky and watched the clouds go by. She soon fell asleep, clutching her kanta.

The .hacker
Rin took one last sip of the water before walking around again, eager to start training or meditating on the bright and beautiful day. He walked into a small clearing and saw someone laying down, but decided not to bother them. he went up a clear tree and peered at the sky.

QuincE
Originally posted by Kasi
Masumune?!! What the hell? That makes you sound so retarded. Moose-Ahhhhh-Moon. Wow. laughing

(*sigh, Masumune' as in "a horse NEIGHS" is the sword of sephiroth.

Anyways I have been very busy lately ((and when I say busy i mean playing Kingdom Hearts 2)) to join this roleplay. I was anxious to join considering Rikari and Kitsune are some of the better roleplayers on the site, however I am dissappointed with the outbreak of senseless fights, god-moding, and other negative aspects of the thread. Only a select few understand that a roleplayer needs emotion and depth, not just violence and looking cool. I can guarantee that more than half of the fights on this site don't have a clear winner because both combatants are too proud to lose.)

Maleficus
Originally posted by XornonJay
Miaku ((who has not been fighting, but waiting patiently for the game masters to give some sort of instructions, lol)) walks over to a student that looked the same age as himself. He had heard their name earlier in the day; Ren. He normally didn't like talking to random people, but he need some sort of friendship with someone if he got into this school. And besides, it would be fun to have someone to spar with in the days to come.

"Hey , my names Miaku," he said, approaching Ren and bowing slightly. "Heard anything about the teachers yet?" Ren shook his head. "I've heard nothing of great importance." Ren said as he bowed politely. "My name is Ren Yo Lin... What brought you here?"

Dark Shazam93
Jinn sighed and walked off. Hell, wasn't the bell supposed to have grung by now? All that seemed to be haoppening were random fights. He wandred up to hi dorm, maybe he coulkd catch some sleep... it had been a long jounrey and he was tired. He rolled onto his bed and began to sleep soundly...

XornonJay
Ren shook his head. "I've heard nothing of great importance." Ren said as he bowed politely. "My name is Ren Yo Lin... What brought you here?"

The question made Miaku chuckle a little. "Probably the same thing that brought you here; to become a master of martial arts. My grandfather graduated from this school, so its been sort of like a goal for me."

If only that was true. No one knew of the amount of pressure that rested on his shoulders. The pressure to regain his family honor where his father had dropped it. But no one would ever know, not if he had anything to say about it.

Wild Cherry
Chou sat quietly behind the sliding rice paper door of the training dojo. Her blind eyes remianed closed, and her fingers came up gently, a tiny sliver of spun glass running through them. Slowly it glided down, untill, at last, she grasped. Letting her hand be sliced minimally. She gently licked the even stream of blood, and then stood, walkin gback to her dorm. Hm. Those glass shards were very interesting.

The .hacker
Rin awoke from his perch in the tree. He was wondering if class had started yet. He stretched and walked back inside the dojo, wondering where everyone was. He began to wonder aimlessly around the school.

Maleficus
Originally posted by XornonJay
The question made Miaku chuckle a little. "Probably the same thing that brought you here; to become a master of martial arts. My grandfather graduated from this school, so its been sort of like a goal for me."

If only that was true. No one knew of the amount of pressure that rested on his shoulders. The pressure to regain his family honor where his father had dropped it. But no one would ever know, not if he had anything to say about it. Ren laughed quietly. "I only came here to find a nice place to sit and rest, I didn't know it was a school until some of the students came to talk to me." Ren told Miaku, sipping from his gourd. "So tell me, kid, what was your grandfather like?"

XornonJay
Ren laughed quietly. "I only came here to find a nice place to sit and rest, I didn't know it was a school until some of the students came to talk to me." Ren told Miaku, sipping from his gourd. "So tell me, kid, what was your grandfather like?"

"My granfather was a great man, a great warrior. He was a quiet man, but a strong man. You could never tell by looking at him, but he could lift and throw me with one hand, and not strain a bit. Above all else though, he was a wise man." Miaku picked up his staff and ran his fingers along the japanese inscriptions burned into the wood.

"These are all the sayings he ever spoke to me." Miaku pointed to one. "'Our enemies are sacred because they make us strong.' This was his favorite. He woud say it to me whenever I got into a fight at school."

Miaku smiled a bit at the thought of his old granfather. He had been more of a father figure then his dad had ever been, exspecially after Miaku's father had not made it out of the school. He sure did miss that old man and his sayings.

Maleficus
Ren listened and smiled as he heard about Miaku's grandfather. "I feel a little envious that I was not able to meet him." Ren said as he sat down and watched the sky. "With time, I'm sure you will become just a great as your grandfather."

James ran to the school with great excitement. "I can finally learn to fight. This is going to be so cool!" He said as he ran into the yard and tripped on a silver haired man who was sitting on the ground. "Damn it! I still can't get used to this blind spot." James thought to himself as he rubbed the scar on his face.

rare_fox
Camille seen james trip she walked over carfuly
Camille:you ok????you must be carful people are laying around por you might just walk into a fight must be carful around here

She offerd to help him up .

The .hacker
Rin walked into the seemingly open area again, having wandered around the entire school. He saw the other two, the one who tripped and the girl, and waved. He didnt know what else to do, but he wanted to make himself aquainted with other people.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>