Count Dooku runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Dooku has two days of rest between each battle. Where does he stop?

1) Serra Keto
2) Cin Drallig
3) RODV Vader
4) Traitor Jacen Solo
5) Darth Bane
6) Naga Sadow

Janus Marius
Probably Bane. If he manages to beat Bane, Sadow crushes him like a cigarette.

Antediluvian
^ I agree.

Rayvann
Originally posted by Janus Marius

Sadow smokes! *gasp*

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Antediluvian
^ I agree.

Me too

Janus Marius
Sadow is hardass. All hardass people smoke.

Great Vengeance
Sadow is hardass. All hardass people smoke.

Unless your *so* hardass that you dont smoke.

Rayvann
I wonder what brand of cigars he uses. It must be cigars, no self respecting Sith Lord would be seen with some puny cigarett.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Rayvann
I wonder what brand of cigars he uses. It must be cigars, no self respecting Sith Lord would be seen with some puny cigarett.

Cubans ofcourse...

tdtd
Yea I can imagine Sadow skull****ing Dooku, then lighting up a Monte Cristo while his hoes massage him... What a pimp

darthsith19
Why is RODV Vader above Cin? Anyways, I can't see Dooku beating Bane. I doubt Dooku'd lose before Bane, though.

tdtd
Why does Dooku lose to Bane, what evidence do you have that puts Bane above DOoku?

Revolver Ocelot
The leader of the Sith in the most warlike time in Star wars history (Kaan) was scared shitless of him. We may not know much now, but no doubt he's powerful.

IKC

tdtd
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
The leader of the Sith in the most warlike time in Star wars history (Kaan) was scared shitless of him. We may not know much now, but no doubt he's powerful.

Try quantifying his power, especially in regards to Dooku

Revolver Ocelot
I could try using bits and pieces from the Jedi vs Sith comics, but I'd rather wait for the Darth Bane novels. They should be insightful of his abilities.

tdtd
When do those come out btw?

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot

This is in a sense misleading, but it's on the right track. Bane was pretty powerful, he lived in a time when sith fought jedi all the time, and with his symbiotic armor he's resistant to the blade.

Revolver Ocelot
It's supposed to come out this year... October I think.

tdtd
Can't wait for that, what about LOTF and legacy

Revolver Ocelot
Legacy of the Force: June this year
Legacy: I think it could be released as soon as May, assuming Stradley gets his act together and doesn't begin retconning half of TOTJ.

tdtd
Legacy is way after LOTF I take it.

Revolver Ocelot
Chronologically, ranging anywhere from 60-90 years after LOTF. Not sure if anything's been set in stone.

tdtd
Yea I read about good old Cade Skywalker, this is indeed going to be an interesting series.

Faunus
Legacy = nonsensical bull that would be regarded as N-Canon.

Janus Marius
Oi... EU is so screwed up.

Faunus
*smacks EU*

Janus Marius
Eu needs to be brought under one rule and this crap with "Oh this is retconned" or "Oh, this piece ignores that piece" needs to friggin' stop.

Faunus
Well, the ones that are considered retconned by the movies are naturally Infinities, so I don't see much of a problem there. But yeah, all the inconsistancies in acceptable EU need to be managed.

tdtd
I wonder if Artoo survives through Legacy

Darth Kal-El
im sure he did.

Janus Marius
Artoo is Eternal, dude.

tdtd
Artoo is the highlander

jollyjim311
There are very few ways to compare Bane to Dooku. If it helps, Bane couldn't resist poison from Kaan (spelling?), while Dooku can easily resist poisonous spored from Jango Fett! Doesn't help? Oh well, I tried.

Revolver Ocelot
Oh joy. The devil himself (Stradley) was the one behind killing off Chewbacca. Why am I not surprised?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chewie

Ctrl+F "1999"

DarthBanevv
That bitter evil man. He must be stopped!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.