Superman and Dark Claw vs. Hulk and Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrHeavySilence
Superman and Dark Claw have 5 minute prep, knowing full and well what they're getting into. Dark Claw has access to Batman's belt/suit and Wolverine's adamantium/healing factor. This is Savage Hulk. This is not Classic Juggernaut. Battle can be taken anywhere but starts in Tokyo (I chose this city because its resourceful aka full of fun buildings).

Superboy Prime
I think if it is not classic Juggernaut than Superman alone will rip them both a new ***hole.

MrHeavySilence
But you have Savage Hulk.

AJ4LIFE
dark claw is just batman with worlverines powers isnt he, how can he fight jugg and hulk

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
dark claw is just batman with worlverines powers isnt he, how can he fight jugg and hulk

Wolverine's fought both of them before. Except I gave him a belt and he's smarter.

soujaboy09
I think Juggernauts getting his powers back, because in New Excalibur #6 he recieves his old armor back.

If your talking about the weaker Juggernaut than Superman, and Darkclaw win.

outarddwarf
depowered juggernaut= win for supes and darkclaw

fullpower juggernaut= win for savage and juggernaut

jinzin
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE

the hell are you talking about wolverie already fights hulk.. confused

soujaboy09
With a whole lot of PIS

jinzin
how so?

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by jinzin
the hell are you talking about wolverie already fights hulk.. confused
Cops also fight hulk.............. wink

jinzin
Originally posted by Sir SKEETS Alot
Cops also fight hulk.............. wink

cops don't almost kill/ko hulk.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by jinzin
cops don't almost kill/ko hulk.. roll eyes (sarcastic)
And When has wolverine............

AJ4LIFE
he never does any damage to hulk, he just disracts supes for 2 mins while supes takes care of jugg and wats with the hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.