QUestion please answer...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
If you like your best friend and she's going to move pretty far from you, should you tell her you like her before she goes?? <this is for a friend. not me. I told him he should tell her. Am i right?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
If you like your best friend and she's going to move pretty far from you, should you tell her you like her before she goes?? <this is for a friend. not me. I told him he should tell her. Am i right?

Well,if she is your best friend,I guess she would know you liked her blink huh blink

Bun Bun
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker

It wouldnt hurt nothin sence she is already moving no expression

JaehSkywalker
I mean, her best friend doesn't know that he likes him from the first day they met. Should he tell him that?

mysterio69
dude, you gots ta knock boots before she leaves! he who hesitates, masturbates!!!

AOR
Jeez I hate these threads....

Do what feels right, and just move on...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.