"I Saw A City In The Clouds."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DiamondBullets
Do you think Yoda planted that thought in Luke's head (via the Force) or did Luke just happen to have that vision himself?

Considering his inexperience in both the Living Force and the Here-and-Now; I believe either Yoda or Obiwan planted it in him to test/see what he would do in such a dilemma...

Tarvos
Don't think they did. Luke felt it out of the Force, he could feel that his friends were in danger.

chinabing
Naah, those Skywalker boys and their crazy future dreams.

JaehSkywalker
^ yes

Tangible God
I doubt Yoda planted such a vision. He was disappointed when Luke ran off. Both Obi and Yoda tried to dissuade him in fact.

Tarvos
TG has a key point. Yoda only wanted him to confront Vader when he had the proper training; Luke had shit.

Council#13
Luke did pretty good with shit though, even if Vader was holding back

Tangible God
Only because he gave into his anger, which is not something Yoda or Obi would encourage.

Jonathan Mark
How the **** did Luke even know that the "city in the clouds" was Bespin?

Sesse
He went www.swoogle.reb

typed: "City in the clouds"
Results: "Bespin is a city in the coulds"

Later in the OT Vader searched for the alliance from the same place, however the adress was: www.swoogle.imp

Tangible God
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
How the **** did Luke even know that the "city in the clouds" was Bespin? Perhaps he already knew of Bespin. And in the novelization Yoda told him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.