Orion vs. Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins.............

JOE NUNEZ
come on fans this is not a hard match up who wins.

TheKahn
Long Pig beat you to it wink

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366819&highlight=Orion+vs+Beta+Ray+bill

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by TheKahn
Long Pig beat you to it wink

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366819&highlight=Orion+vs+Beta+Ray+bill wow I didnt know you were a moderator so until one of them closes this thread, vote on the battle or get out ......

Thunderstrike
Didn't you just rib on me for "limiting freedom of expression?" The Kahn was expressing the fact that there's already a thread on this subject.

Practice what you preach.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Didn't you just rib on me for "limiting freedom of expression?" The Kahn was expressing the fact that there's already a thread on this subject.

Practice what you preach. YOUR RIGHT I probably hurt his feelings I apologise to that gentleman.....

JOE NUNEZ
kahn, I apologise and next time i will use the search .....

TheKahn
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
kahn, I apologise and next time i will use the search .....

No need. Its cool smile thumb up

JOE NUNEZ
hey kahn,so who do you think wins.

Darth Kal-El
Orion w/ or w/o the Astro-Force?

TheKahn
I'd say a draw as I could see either winning. I think Speztznaz (as usual) said it best in the other thread:

Originally posted by spetznaz
Orion has the Astroforce.
BRB has the god force.
Equal (at least for all intents and purposes).

Orion has a motherbox to give him detail overviews of the battle.
BRB has Skuttlebutt to do the same.
Equal (although I'd much rather have a motherbox).

Both are enraged warrior-gods who give it all in battle.

Good matchup. Hard to pick a winner (particularly if both are going full force).
Needless to say the losers would be any nearby planets.

Thunderstrike
You can always trust Spetznaz to put in the best word.

TheKahn
You can always trust Spetznaz to put in the best word.

yes

Darth Kal-El
Imma give it to Orion. Just because

JOE NUNEZ
You can always trust Spetznaz to put in the best word. good to see you've calmed down hulk.Keep up the good work.

Thunderstrike
roll eyes (sarcastic)

JOE NUNEZ
For the record I didn't report you.

leonidas
where has it been shown that bill can use godforce? not just a hammer blast, a true godforce blast?

Space M ummy
The godforce is Thor's own godly essence concentrated and channeled *through* his hammer- it's not a property of the hammer itself. Since Bill isn't an asgardian god, he shouldn't have this.

*edit* I just read the previous Bill vs. Orion thread...someone claims Bill HAS used the GFB in Stormbreaker #5. can anybody verify this?

On the other hand- didn't the Surfer knock out Orion in one shot? Thor has beaten The surfer numerous times, and Bill is at LEAST as strong if not more so. (Bill's original form was able to knock out Thor. Gaining Stormbreaker only increased his power since then.)

If not for that surfer incident, I'd probably call it a tie.

Thunderstrike
Here's the thing though. Upon recieving Stormbreaker, Bill recieved the same essence as Thor because he proved himself. Also, I think that Beta Ray used a Godblast on Fenris and killed him in the Ragnarok saga.

leonidas
i can't confirm the ragnarok saga as i've not read it -- he definitely did NOT use it in the ltd series -- that i DO have.

i agree with the above -- it is thor's IMMORTAL essence -- part in parcel of being a god. i see no reason why bill (who is possessed of an equivalent of thor's POWER) would possess a godforce. odin gave him the hammer -- he did not make him a true god. to believe otherwise this would suggest that when supes held the hammer he could have shot a godforce blast because he too was worthy. same with anyone else who's held it. i don't believe it.

i've asked the question before and no one has ever shown evidence of bill using a godforce blast. i am still waiting.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by leonidas
i can't confirm the ragnarok saga as i've not read it -- he definitely did NOT use it in the ltd series -- that i DO have.

i agree with the above -- it is thor's IMMORTAL essence -- part in parcel of being a god. i see no reason why bill (who is possessed of an equivalent of thor's POWER) would possess a godforce. odin gave him the hammer -- he did not make him a true god. to believe otherwise this would suggest that when supes held the hammer he could have shot a godforce blast because he too was worthy. same with anyone else who's held it. i don't believe it.

i've asked the question before and no one has ever shown evidence of bill using a godforce blast. i am still waiting.
Cosign I need evidence but doesn't Bill have a certain percentage of the odin power?

leonidas
Originally posted by Sir SKEETS Alot
Cosign I need evidence but doesn't Bill have a certain percentage of the odin power?

why would you think that? i'd think he'd have only that percentage which was bequeathed him with the hammer. he already had thor's strength. any incidents you were thinking of that led to this belief?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.