Respect Hourman: Give Matthew Tyler some love!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Despised1
Hourman the Android is a great character, I would post the few things I have but I don't have enough posts yet. sad

Until then, someone lend me a hand and drop some feats for the master of time. cool

ALEMASTER
well he has a great reputation but his name cam from a character who had 1 hours enhanced abilities.

this character may not be the same origin as the other but he is a brilliant character

aton_ra
he slowed down jay Garrick once to slow motion movement, so Jay wouldn't bother him.

but most importantly he sacrificed his life to save his creator from oblivion.

Now that was BADASS. cool

Dinkus Mayhem
Indeed it was, its too bad this thread dosn't have any scans in it. Hourman is rather cool.

How many posts do newbs need to slap some scans down anyway?

S.S
Scans...........confused

Dinkus Mayhem
What? Did I say something dumb? embarrasment

Thunderstrike
Uh, not much of a respect thread. We keep getting one about every two weeks. It's starting to get ridiculous.

DarkCrawler
And now for some basic Respek Thread Rules:

1. Don't make a respect thread that already exists
2. If you start the thread be prepared to posts scans of the character, or at the very least specific feats and issue numbers. Don't rely on others to post stuff.
3. Don't post respect threads for people that suck (lol). Shocker would be a nice example of this. No way in hell that guy needs respect.

AJ4LIFE
yeh soz dude yor bad

aton_ra
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1722/0905smallmedium2gx.jpg
Hourman stops Jay Garrick.

DigiMark007
You got any other aton? Because otherwise, it's not worth it for 1 feat.

jumpmann
kiss her hawkgirl KISS HER

willRules
The rules do state that if you don't have a scanner, you can list feats and issue numbers smile But Don't expect to get much if you can't/aren't gonna provide this smile

DigiMark007
Originally posted by willRules
The rules do state that if you don't have a scanner, you can list feats and issue numbers smile But Don't expect to get much if you can't/aren't gonna provide this smile

Right. As long as there's something, it's cool. I don't punish people for not having a scanner. But 1 scan is paltry by any standards.

willRules
cool smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.