street levelers versus sentinels?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AcousticDoc
Can any of marvel's top non-mutant street levelers take on a sentinel? What would be the point of peeps like elektra, daredevil and ironfist training for so much of their life if they can't even beat a mass produced machine?

KillAll
possibly the punisher might take a few...

Khellendros
I remember that during the Onslaught saga, DD was fighting a Sentinel. I don't think he made much headway, and it was a LONG drawn out fight.

Thunderstrike
Punisher with a load of explosives might take one down.

jinzin
I think cap's taken one or two down before...

I also think this depends on which era sentinals we're talking about... during the pheonix saga a single sentinal went toe to teo with collosus, a weakened magneto, rogue, wolverine, and kitty pride, and I think it took the better part of an evening to beat him....

on the other hand the sentinal's during the onslaught saga: 3 got downed by spiderman in one sitting, and even the new (goodguy) green goblin took one out...

futuristic sentinals are friggin battleships and wiped out the world....

Thunderstrike
The Sentinel Squad ones would be impossible for a street leveler to beat. Tony Stark and Rhodey designed them, and Rhodey's bad-ass new armor. I want him to use it bad!

bitca730
I think Captain America, Punisher, & Spider-Man have a good chance to beat them...

AJ4LIFE
yep

Tshern
Hasn't Spidey beaten a sentinel or does my memory fail me? And Wolverine has taken down a sentinel.

Thunderstrike
Spidey's taken down plenty. One time he used a manhole cover to do it.

Tshern
That's exactly what I figured. Thanks, mate.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Can any of marvel's top non-mutant street levelers take on a sentinel? What would be the point of peeps like elektra, daredevil and ironfist training for so much of their life if they can't even beat a mass produced machine?
I'm not sure a whole lot of them could do much to a sentinel... but when comic people are getting robbed or a comic store owner is being extorted for protection money, I'm sure they're glad those street levelers are there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.