beta ray bill & thor vs superman & wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok which team would win

5 mins prep

battle in a abandoned city

so who wins

Thunderstrike
Beta Ray and Thor kill Superman quickly with Godblasts and then destroy Wonder Woman. The two Asgardians take this 7 or 8/10.

ALEMASTER
wats withu and them man u seem to think they can do anything i think they would do it because WW would lasso them chuck them and wen they get back up supes would gove them a pumling thor would DROP HIS HAMMER and WW would pick it up ( cause she can ) and then supes would turn on beta and well it starts again

SM & WW 7/10

Thunderstrike
Last time I checked, Superman was weak toward magic. A godblast has leveled beings far stronger than Superman IN ONE F*CKING SHOT! Imagine two of them hitting him! Then, after Superman is dead, what then?

ALEMASTER
wait u knows there 5 mins prep and well tht should count aswell u know and i know bout the god blkast but watts th range of the attack for he could dodge it

Thunderstrike
Huh? Spellcheck please. Also, five minutes prep doesn't really do much but explain battle strategy, and Superman and Wonder Woman don't have the same versatility as Thor and Beta Ray Bill. If they wanted, they could rain down gigantic bolts of magical lighting that would fry the whole landscape, and so forth. Also, if Superman and Wonder Woman try to use the hammers themselves, Beta Ray and Thor are just going to laugh as they plummet to the ground. The two can also command lightning without the hammers. Thor did it when he fought Hercules, saying "the clouds are extensions of my hand." I'm not saying that Superman and Wonder Woman wouldn't give them a fight, but it's not enough of one to actually beat them.

Btw, the Godblast has:
Killed Mangog
Made a hungry Galactus run scared
destroyed the Destroyer armor in a What If? comic.
to answer your question.

GODSCRIBE
Superman and Wonderwoman although having the speed advantage lose this one. They'd seriously get ****ed up by Mjolinir and Stormbreaker in a no PIS situation.

Plus you say 5 minutes of prep. That is enough time to whip up a Godblast and destroy them both.

Thunderstrike
What is up with everyone hating Thor? Jeez. He's getting no respect, people saying he's gonna lose to about 1/2 of DC. I'm waiting for the Green Arrow vs Thor thread and someone coming up with a way for Connor to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.