Uncle Ben...Alive!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
What the hell?! How could this have happened? That couldn't have been Ben that May saw hiding out in the shadows while she was on her date with Jarvis! IT COULDN'T BE! With the return of Cap's old partner Bucky, Uncle Ben is the last comics caracter to have never been brought back from the dead.

DarkCrawler
And Ben Reilly. But bringing back Uncle Ben would be like resurrecting Batman's parents...

BlaqChaos
So then who was that that May saw?! To top it all off, the letters page said "Next Issue: The Return of Uncle Ben"

H. S. 6
An illusion?

FG725
maybe it's like an imposter! or an android or something

NoFate007
Ugh they better not start doing this Jason Todd stuff in Marvel. We'll have to have Superboy Prime come and punch Marvel's existence away.

Black Adam
I'm assuming your talking about whatever happened in FN spidey since I haven't read the new issue.

I'll let Someone else describe whats happeneing

"The upcoming storyarc deals with a future Hobgoblin who alters history by attempting to wipe Spidey from existance...by removing his main motivation for existing. He's causing anamolies in the timestream, one of which, as Peter David puts it, ends up in 'what if Uncle Ben had lived'.

I doubt he stays. And it's not like he' hasn't been brought back for a few moments before. didn't Strange bring him back for a few moments to talk with Peter in a issue of AMZ?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Black Adam
I'm assuming your talking about whatever happened in FN spidey since I haven't read the new issue.

I'll let Someone else describe whats happeneing

"The upcoming storyarc deals with a future Hobgoblin who alters history by attempting to wipe Spidey from existance...by removing his main motivation for existing. He's causing anamolies in the timestream, one of which, as Peter David puts it, ends up in 'what if Uncle Ben had lived'.

I doubt he stays. And it's not like he' hasn't been brought back for a few moments before. didn't Strange bring him back for a few moments to talk with Peter in a issue of AMZ?

thumb up

steverules
Did Ben Reilly return?

Doc Ock
Marvel really suck right now with Spidey.

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Marvel really suck right now with Spidey.
hows that...no expression

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
hows that...no expression

The Other sucked,the new costume sucks,and now Uncle Ben is alive.

It doesn't get much worse than this.

NoFate007
Don't jinx it Ock, they might end up making a "Spidey meets Colossus" comic or something lol.

H. S. 6
The Other sucked,the new costume sucks,and now Uncle Ben is alive.

It doesn't get much worse than this.

We don't know if Uncle Ben is alive; in fact, I'm going to bet he isn't. Don't jump the gun. wink

chucktaylor
This sucks...

carnageandvenom
uncle ben is no more alive then my computer is

Doc Ock
Originally posted by carnageandvenom
uncle ben is no more alive then my computer is

That's because he's a fictional character wink

willRules
That's because he's a fictional character wink

................they are fictional? cry

steverules
What? Fictional? Impossible. sad

crazy
he is supposed to stay dead...

Black Adam
And he will most defiantly revert to being dead right after this two or three part story is finished.

It's not like he's coming back as a regular cast member.

Just think of this as another what if..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.