It's time for Moussaoui's Quotes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
What a great guy this Moussaioui fellow really is...

...I mean he has soooo much to say about America.

When asked about 9/11 he replies:

"No regret, no remorse."

"I just wish it had happened on the 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th, we can go on and on."

Rob Spencer: "So would you be happy to see 9/11 again?"
Moussauoui: "Every Day"

Asked about sobs on the witness stand from navy Lieutenant Nancy McKeown, who lost two subordinates in the Pentagon, he replied:

"I think it was disgusting."

Interesting, huh? Now if you think he's nuts...

When asked : Are you crazy Mr Moussaoui?

He replies: ""Thank God, I am not"

OOhhhhh...but here is the best part.....

Question: Did he want to stay alive to kill Americans?

Mr Moussaoui answer: "Any time, anywhere"

There you have it folks....these people don't hate our current Administration. They hate us!

Imperial_Samura
I honestly can't imagine what his lawyers are thinking. If he is so proud of it all why didn't he just plead guilty to begin with? Why the whole bit of trying to get out of it only to completly change now?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I honestly can't imagine what his lawyers are thinking. If he is so proud of it all why didn't he just plead guilty to begin with? Why the whole bit of trying to get out of it only to completly change now?

I can... "dam, I think I've lost this case" jk

Soleran
lol no death penalty for this madman dreaming of his virgin harem keep him alive as long as possiblesmile Muhahaha

Ya Krunk'd Floo
It's all another song and dance number. Isn't that obvious?

I guess not.

GCG
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

There you have it folks....these people don't hate our current Administration. They hate us!

We know that. Everyone does. Is there a reason why & how can we bridge this gap ?
(Altough I think it will take a new generation to bridge the gap)

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
When asked about 9/11 he replies:

"No regret, no remorse."

"I just wish it had happened on the 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th, we can go on and on."

Idiotic fool. no expression

Tangible God
Didn't he also say that he had a vision of Bush pardoning him, and that he knew he would?

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Tangible God
Didn't he also say that he had a vision of Bush pardoning him, and that he knew he would?

Bush might be a few dolphins short of a pod. He may be a bit dim, but he is not that silly. I find it hard to believe anyone would believe such a vision, even if one did have some fanatical believe in a higher being.

botankus
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I honestly can't imagine what his lawyers are thinking.

They're not saying anything; they're chanting -

BOOK DEAL, BOOK DEAL, BOOK DEAL...

WrathfulDwarf
Let's bid farewell to our good friend Moussaoui who will be expending the rest of his life in prison. Finally, Manuel Noriega is gonna get a prison biatch! As he departs he leaves us with these comments:

"God curse America. God bless and save Osama bin Laden -- you will never get him,"

"You think you rule the world -- you are wrong. I will prove it,"

"You don't want to hear it. We will come back again ... You will feel it."

Thank you for playing Mr. Moussaoui. Have a nice day. Don't drop the soap...have fun you love birds.

PVS
and yet none of the people who plotted 9-11 are going to face justice. am i supposed to jump for joy?

FistOfThe North
"America, you lost!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.