Magneto spin off news

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko

cain marko
refreshing

Kaos sebaceous
i think tom felton is going ot be a good quicksilver except he was in harry potter mad

cain marko
tom felton would be a good quicksilver....who do you reakon will be the scarlet witch?

..Ian McKellen will play Magneto in the X-Men spin-off movie, according to John Bruno, X-Men: The Last Stand FX supervisor by way of Superhero Hype. The movie has been touted as a prequel/origin story so it's likely that McKellen would portray the mutant at his present age, flashbacking to the past, rather than as a young man.

This was borne out by comments made by outgoing Marvel Studios exec Avi Arad who talked with iF Magazine. The Magneto movie, he said, would be "starting with a younger version. It's the story of Magneto's life, and it will span some years."

here is the link for the rest of the article s which includes some exciting stuff about another x men sequel and possibly some of the characters that have died returning

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/2755.asp

here is also a possible cast list but its from imdb so its probably unreliable

Cast (in alphabetical order)
Tom Felton .... Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver (rumored)
Ian McKellen .... Magneto
Rebecca Romijn .... Raven Darkholme/Mystique (in talks)
Patrick Stewart .... Professor Charles Xavier

masterkit
Im trying to think who would be a good Scarlet Witch.

But whoever it is they need to be in Red Leather

cain marko
Originally posted by masterkit
Im trying to think who would be a good Scarlet Witch.

But whoever it is they need to be in Red Leather

definatley!

cain marko
what about christina ricci

i looooooooooooove her lol

cain marko
and again.......in leather!!!!droolio

cain marko
and one more.....

cain marko
what?! you want another one...ok

masterkit
O.O maybe i was thinking Lacey Chabert

masterkit
and again

cain marko
O.O maybe i was thinking Lacey Chabert

she is H....O....T... but is she naturally dark? isnt SW white? my bad if she isnt

masterkit
hmmmmmmmmm im not sure

cain marko
and again

you know who i just thought of but she is probably too old unless they bring the SW when she is olser.... the person who cordelia in buffy is it Charisma Carpenter?

cain marko
hmmmmmmmmm im not sure

i really like her i was wrong she aint dark its her from lost in space.!!!!!!

masterkit
let me say lacey chabert is white

hmm im not sure

masterkit
and she looks SUPER hot in this picture

cain marko
yeah she does!!!!!... thinking how old tom felton is will SW be the same age...are they twins? i also like Anna Popplewell

masterkit
O YES I LOVE ANNA!!!!

I think This Is My last Pick of Lacey

cain marko
O YES I LOVE ANNA!!!!

I think This Is My last Pick of Lacey

lol some good pics

another one of anna and her threatening bow!

masterkit
Those are the only pics I can find of her on Google is of her in Narnia

which she looked hot in

FOUND ONE!

cain marko
Those are the only pics I can find of her on Google is of her in Narnia

which she looked hot in

FOUND ONE!

ditto!
reet am off for a shower will be back in abit (just got back from work)

masterkit
kk

bye

cain marko
w00t back i was thinking (whilst washing) about these B E A utiful ladies but also that it would be good tht if in the magneto spin off at the end magneto and the brother hood have a slight encounter with the x men....maybe a younger version of them so beast will be there but no wolvie or rogue

masterkit
yes excellent

so it would be Jean, Cyke, Beast, and Storm.

cain marko
yes excellent

so it would be Jean, Cyke, Beast, and Storm. i know would be great...beast may not have taken his serum yet and therefore not furred up!!! the could also put other people in who havnt been mentioned yet who else was part of the team who aint been in it yet?

masterkit
O that would be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like WHO!O.O

cain marko
polaris?

masterkit
and HAVOK eek NOW IM EXCITED

cain marko
lol there could also be thunderbird, dazzler or sunfire

cain marko
right am off to bed
talk soon
cya

masterkit
byeeeeeeeeeee

cain marko
Ian Mckellen on the magneto movie

' May 2, 2006 - While doing press for his upcoming releases The Da Vinci Code and X-Men: The Last Stand, IGN FilmForce got to ask Sir Ian McKellen about 20th Century Fox's planned X-Men spin-off, Magneto.

The project, scripted by Sheldon Turner, is reportedly a prequel focusing on the early days of Erik Lensherr (played in the X-Men films by McKellen), how he became Magneto and his relationship with young Charles Xavier.

"Well, I'm not surprised . Of course, that's what the comics have been doing for years," McKellen explained. "They've been having prequels and sequels and changing the plot. Going back to the past would be an obvious thing to do. To have a young Magneto story."

So who would McKellen like to see portray the young Magneto? Be advised, this next part gets a little SPOILERISH. "I'll be playing the part. I don't know if it's in the notes, the first time that Patrick Stewart and I appear in this film , we appear to be 25 years younger than we are. And that's been done by a technology never used in film before, which involves no makeup, no special effects whatsoever. We just go into the studio and do the scene as is, and then they morph our faces on to photographs of ourselves 25 years ago. Lo and behold, there we are."

He continued, "They can take any shaped person and they can slim you down, they can build you up, they can bring out your shoulders, change the style and color of your hair. Remove every wrinkle. They removed so many wrinkles from my face, I looked so young that Brett Ratner said, 'You've got to put a few wrinkles back. It's looking ridiculous.' So it would mean that I could play myself at 25, feasibly. As long as I can keep myself lithe and sounding young."

"I mean, that's the big story of this movie is once the stars realize that they don't have to have facelifts anymore, at least as far as their work is concerned. Meryl and I can go on playing Romeo and Juliet for the next 20, 30 years. It's no problem. It's astonishing. It's like airbrushing but for the moving picture." '

Kaos sebaceous
i was thinking young concentration camp magneto i want to see whats happens after the beginning in x1

cain marko
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
i was thinking young concentration camp magneto i want to see whats happens after the beginning in x1

thats what is happening. it starts off in the canc camps where his parents are murdered and then the movie spans over a number of years... i want it to span his life which i think it will cos mckellen is still playing mags so i think they will just use the anti aging stuff and make him look younger to his older. we were saying that at the end of the film it would be good if the x men were introduced to show the begining of them and the begining of magneto being a full on villian with lottttttttts of magneto effects!

Kaos sebaceous
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

cain marko
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

lol i'm quite looking forward to it....didnt think i would be but getting talking about it i am.....

Kaos sebaceous
same here im not really looking forward to wolverine except sabertooth is in it but lets not cnage the subject

cain marko
same here im not really looking forward to wolverine except sabertooth is in it but lets not cnage the subject

hmm one minute i'll refresh that thread and who do you think should play scarlet witch if they have her?

Kaos sebaceous
hmmmmmm clint eastwood...lol just kidding i really dont know i cant think of anyone

cain marko
hmmmmmm clint eastwood...lol just kidding i really dont know i cant think of anyone

lol n/m

i want sabers and toad to be in it aswell towards the end... i mean raven is casted....well romoured so you never know...

Kaos sebaceous
yea imdb is sometimes true

cain marko
yea imdb is sometimes true

emphasis on sumtimes

they credited aunt may as carnage hahahaha hysterical

Kaos sebaceous
ARE YOU SERIOUS????? they need to check there sources

cain marko
ARE YOU SERIOUS????? they need to check there sources

lmao ye i am they changed it not long after but i think it was there for a coupke of days....was one of the funniest things i'd seen in a while... i hope they dont mess us around with the cast for magneto......point what is it gonna be called just "Magneto"?

Kaos sebaceous
yea..... i noticed that i tohught it was gonna be a fancier title like magneto:and then something

cain marko
yea..... i noticed that i tohught it was gonna be a fancier title like magneto:and then something

yeah

MAGNETO: hmmmmm cant think of anything to come after lol

Kaos sebaceous
lol....

cain marko
no news?

Icicle
Ah just found this thread, the movie sounds exsiting!!

masterkit
Well I just thought of her she is probaly to young but hot at the most and she is familiar to the comic business(elektra)

Kirsten Prout.

masterkit
another

masterkit
and my last one

cain marko
and my last one

she's hot but i dunno. i think i read that the title was "Young Magneto" Which seems a bit crappy "Magneto" Would be better. if it is young Magneto then SW will ahve to be young. If she were younger i would suggest alison hanningon

OOOOOOOOOOO BIG news Quicksilver has DISAPPEARED offa the cast list!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cain marko
big grin

Face
New on Magneto is he was a changed man in the timeline of Apocalypse he was known as Joseph/magnus

cain marko
Originally posted by Face
New on Magneto is he was a changed man in the timeline of Apocalypse he was known as Joseph/magnus

what? is this in the movie? if so how?

roughrider
If someone is going to play the Scarlet Witch, I want Kim Director.

masterkit
She has a small head and manshoulders XD

or thats just a bad picture

masterkit
ooo lauren graham

masterkit
yuppers

masterkit
And She Looks Good In Red

roughrider
She has a small head and manshoulders XD

or thats just a bad picture

Kim Director had done a lot of goth-chick modelling - comes from hanging out in that scene. I imagine a modern Wanda being like that.
She could do Wanda, or Vampirella if you ask me.

roughrider
And She Looks Good In Red

So does Kim Director.

masterkit
i really only like taht second pic

cain marko
Originally posted by roughrider
So does Kim Director.

she looks good rough rider?
you say she is a model?
she done any acting?

roughrider
Originally posted by cain marko
she looks good rough rider?
you say she is a model?
she done any acting? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0228171/

cain marko
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0228171/

oh yea i remember her from summer of sam and inside man stick out tongue hot!!
lil bit too manly me thinks tho to play SW!?

roughrider
Originally posted by cain marko
oh yea i remember her from summer of sam and inside man stick out tongue hot!!
lil bit too manly me thinks tho to play SW!?

She makes me think more of Ultimate Scarlet Witch

cain marko
She makes me think more of Ultimate Scarlet Witch

ahh cool.

i'm a little woried that ian will look like he is in drag with this anti aging technology! he looked wierd in x men3 but that was for only 5 mins this will be nearly a whole film!

Kaos sebaceous
yea he looked like an alien

cain marko
Damn i made my thread second!
Can a mod please merge?
some good info in here. and hot pics stick out tongue
Thank you
Cain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.