My god what a weird night...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Last night I had the weirdist dream... I was with an old classmate of mine and she was following me around everywhere and wouldnt leave me alone. So finally when she did I hid in her bed and she said "What are you doing here?!!? get outta my bed" and I said "I cant" and she saw that i was naked and shes like "I think i can lend you some clothes..." so then i left with some pants and got kidnapped to this underground cult.

Then a couple days went by and we were learning chinese. Then we went more underground to this pool and I was still naked and we were sitting around the pool and these two girls are like "OMG you're naked WTF?" and I'm like "I know.. its cool" So they handed me a blanket and i wrapped up in it.

Then those chicks from Charmed came down and were taking pictures of this gay guy... i dont know if he was gay but he sure seemed like it. and then the Piper chick and the gay guy turned into aliens and they went back to this office and someone was killed. Then David Bowie was there... and we were haging out... and I was still naked... then I tryed to point out psycic people.

Then all of the sudden I was in the middle of Bridge over the river Kwai and they were just blowing it up.. and david bowie was singing and these turtles were walking around with boots. And I was still naked

Theres other stuff but I'm having a hard time remembering it all.

Ladyluck
laughing What the hell. That's awesome.

Ronny
shocking I know and I woke up and i was like.. Woahh... thats pretty out there

Oh and everyone in the cult was wearing white coveralls that kind of look like the Star Trek uniform but not... cause they were white..

And people were playing water polo... and it was like.. a prison.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Ronny
(...) i was naked (...)

(...) I was still naked and (...)you're naked(...)

(...) and I was still naked (...)

(...) And I was still naked

(...)

Certain parts stand out.

Thorinn
I can translate that dream.

here goes, you want to be naked all the time, and your weird.

good enough!!!evil face

Koala MeatPie
www.dreammoods.com

Ronny
Haha KM stick out tongue

Itzak
I had one of the weirdest dreams last night also. scared

Vinny Valentine
I Think Someone needs a Little Naked Vinny In their Life.

Itzak
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I Think Someone needs a Little Naked Vinny In their Life.

What a nightmare. shock

s|m
Last night I had the weirdist dream... I was with an old classmate of mine and she was following me around everywhere and wouldnt leave me alone. So finally when she did I hid in her bed and she said "What are you doing here?!!? get outta my bed" and I said "I cant" and she saw that i was naked and shes like "I think i can lend you some clothes..." so then i left with some pants and got kidnapped to this underground cult.

Then a couple days went by and we were learning chinese. Then we went more underground to this pool and I was still naked and we were sitting around the pool and these two girls are like "OMG you're naked WTF?" and I'm like "I know.. its cool" So they handed me a blanket and i wrapped up in it.

Then those chicks from Charmed came down and were taking pictures of this gay guy... i dont know if he was gay but he sure seemed like it. and then the Piper chick and the gay guy turned into aliens and they went back to this office and someone was killed. Then David Bowie was there... and we were haging out... and I was still naked... then I tryed to point out psycic people.

Then all of the sudden I was in the middle of Bridge over the river Kwai and they were just blowing it up.. and david bowie was singing and these turtles were walking around with boots. And I was still naked

Dude laughing

GCG
When is Part II due to be released, Ronny ?

Ronny
laughing not for a while

i'm afraid to sleep now

Tired Hiker
I want the movie rights. no expression

AOR

You know just because they were taking a picture of me, not you, doesn't make me gay mhm

Dawson
AOR, you're not in anyone's dreams.

Kabia
You're really weird

DarkC

It's amazing how accurately you can recall it, dear. laughing

Ronny
Originally posted by DarkC
It's amazing how accurately you can recall it, dear. laughing I just woke up five minutes before i wrote that stick out tongue and it took me a while.

DarkC
Oh, that would make more sense. hmm

Ronny
Exactly icon5_2

RyanRov19
blink oo..

AOR
Originally posted by Dawson
AOR, you're not in anyone's dreams.

*eats you and your post* no expression

K.Diddy
wanker

AOR
That's not your smilie no expression

K.Diddy
What the f**k?

AOR
Don't give me that look, defidently Mynards smilie...

K.Diddy
hamsterwheel

AOR
What the f**k?

K.Diddy
Exactlyflykite

AOR
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.