all-star superman vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
genius, uber super strong, cooking (all-star supes #2) vs. thanos, both get 1 day prep

Thunderstrike
Superman still dies.

Big Sexy
Yup, get out your tux

Darth Kal-El
make it pre-crisis superman

Tron
All-Star Superman damn near is Pre-Crisis Superman.

Crease
To give Thanos of Titan prep is suicide for whoever he's facing. Supes dies.

Thunderstrike
He'll end up grabbing the Cosmic cube, or the HOTU, or the IG, or maybe even the Wand of Watomb.

manjaro
sits back with arms folded and waits to hear even more insane reasons why thanos would beat all-star superman...all the while thinking how insane these people arelaughing

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by manjaro
sits back with arms folded and waits to hear even more insane reasons why thanos would beat all-star superman...all the while thinking how insane these people arelaughing

cause of the 1 day prep on his side.

Wally West
I'd never give regular Supes a chance against Thanos, but All-Star seems pretty uber...

Still, no one out preps Thanos. If it were a straight-up fight I might say different, but I mean with a plan Thanos has become pretty much the most powerful person in the universe, like 3 times! And only lost because he wanted too. He can come up with a plan for Superman.

Thunderstrike
Careful Wally. They may call you a Thanos fanboy! Oh no!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.