marvel flaws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ankur29
hey guyz, i have a theory marvel comics chat shit................

i mean have u read what tehy write in their handguides captain america can lift 800lbs but hes lifted over a 1000lbs without a struggle, namor can lift 85tons but at the end of te day lifts 50000 tons, hulk was once beaten by a python i mean come on where da hell do they get thsi rubbish from

what do you guys think

Soleran
I am Vision............seriously I am and I also asist in telling each and every writer about my super hero friends none of it is made up or rubbish!

dashabz
marvel has to get their facts right or just allow putting in the numbers ..because this is absurd..according to marvel collosus is taller than hulk and juggernaut.. can that be true??

Thunderstrike
Depends on the Hulk incarnation, but it's common knowledge that Handbooks aren't that great.

samishe
Hulk was rather short in his first comix.

ankur29
hey u must hav eread teh xmen handbook where it says wollverine can lift 800lbs but time nad again he has proved teh writers wrong
if u dnt believe me chek the respect wolverine thread

dashabz
even now .. the official marvel website has collosus as 7'5 and hulk as 7'..

Soleran
yea he can lift like 850 lbs I mean since what 1975 we have a WOPPING 15 shows of strength that are around 1 ton.......................since 1975 15 showins less then 1 a year lol more like .75.

ankur29
another falw inmarvle is that when spiderman fights doc ock a single punch should ko that *** because he has normal human endurance and spidey can lift over 15tons

Thunderstrike
All Doc Ock is is a disgruntled, overwieght, obsessive psychopath with tentacles. Also, Spider-man pulls his punches.

ankur29
another thing is how dodes rhino get beaten by light weights like captain america

FG725
Originally posted by ankur29
another falw inmarvle is that when spiderman fights doc ock a single punch should ko that *** because he has normal human endurance and spidey can lift over 15tons wow that would make a great issue wouldnt it

ankur29
aswell as spiderman who can olny lift 15 tons which is aonly a sixth of his strength (90tons)

dashabz
wolverine is stated to be the most inconsistent character in marvel .. n so is sabertooth.. there has been loads of strength feats they have shown way above the 800lb limit... wikipedia has now stated for wolverine to have 800lb to a a fair amount of tons strength marvel should consider this.

ankur29
how strong is collosus 100 tons i dont think so ,he lifted a starship thats over a few thousand tons

dashabz
Originally posted by Soleran
yea he can lift like 850 lbs I mean since what 1975 we have a WOPPING 15 shows of strength that are around 1 ton.......................since 1975 15 showins less then 1 a year lol more like .75.

and what are you on about??

ankur29
i find the marvel way of grouping the cahrecters strenth degrading i prefer dc comics vast reccomendations

Soleran
Originally posted by dashabz
and what are you on about??

come again

ankur29
guys why si juggerenaut reffered to a 6ft10 and weifghing 900lbs

dats light he makes craters when he wals must weigh at least a ton

dashabz
what were on about 850lbs...he has shown to be muchh more. ...."...........since 1975 15 showins less then 1 a year lol more like .75." wot does that mean

Soleran
what were on about 850lbs...he has shown to be muchh more. ...."...........since 1975 15 showins less then 1 a year lol more like .75." wot does that mean

look at his respect thread and his "strength" feats..............since what is it 1975 he has less then 1 strength feat per year really in his respect thread.

Anyway recently Marvel did come out and say due to his healing factor Wolverine is enhanced like a 1 tonner same as a Deadpool piece.

ankur29
if im not wring wolverine is strong enogh to tussle with teh heavy hitters hulk, hercules and spiderman (who can lift over 15tons)

dashabz
and spiderman apprently knocked out rhino who is a class 90..

Soleran
healing factor and his adamantium skeleton.

Another marvel flaw is why don't his guts fly out his mouth and his arse when the hulk punchs him in the stomachsmile

ankur29
look soleran chek the respect wolverine thread where he fights roughhouse where he lifts a redwood tree

do even now how heavy that is

damn right its heavier than a few dozen cars

dashabz
have you seen him beat the living daylights out of roughhouse ..who was nearly as strong as the HULK!..he beat him with only his fists and his brute.. wolverine is meant to be one of the best fighters in marvel with the most experience with all forms of fightin karate. kunfu.. n a simple nerve strike should KO.. any one less than the hulks strength yet.he doesnt do that all the time.. this is simply due to the fans. n it would be a boring comic if he were to KO every1. or kill every1 .. (adamantiuum claws. cutss through anything.). at the end of the day marvel hs chosen not to show his strenght but show his fighting even though there are flaws in that..

Soleran
its a rotten part of a tree trunksmile

We had tornados land around where I live fairly recently and I had tons of trees to cut, move and I have a good idea a fresh fallen tree weighs ALOT more then a dead rotting hunk of redwood.

ankur29
another feat that hasnt been considered yet is that he has the ability to peirce hulk, bullets cant peirce him they , grenades ,even megaton bombs cant but wolvie can

and b4 u say that beacuse his claws are sahrp there are bullet proof vests taht can't be peirced by teh sharpest knife

you may think be cause of his claws being admantium but even without the adamantium vlaws and with bone claws wolverine has peirced hulks hide this is a feat that mean wolverine is strength has greaterr impact than bombs

dashabz
thats not the point. the point is look at how he has beaten roughhouse.....caliban had class 50 strength Ko'd one punch not using claws. the flaw isnt arguing with his strenght .. because it has proven to be very strong..the flaw is marvel not changing the guide to match his strength..like i said b4 it all ends up to the fact "will the comic with wolvering KO'ing people with the same strength punch as he did to roughhouse or caliban .sell more if he does it to evryone he fights or ..will it not sell.. n not be interesting..

ankur29
back to teh flaws hav u read the handbook suggesting teh hulk can only stand 3000 deggrees , in a fantastic four issue he was struck by the human torches nova attack which diddnt even make him flinch he was silent and thinking without any form of hurt

surely he must be able to withstand far greater temps than 3000

ankur29
another feat is daredevil lifted a limo, definately not a guy who engages in regular excercise chek respcet daredevil

samishe
That's just my opinion but still...

Wolverine shouldn't be able to cut through symbiot suit because alien could hold his claws before they reach the host's body like in case with bullets. Symbiote withstood Juggernaut's pressure but can't hold adamantium claws... confused

Soleran
Hulk also took gladiators best heat rays to his chest started to melt then used his hands to block teh rayssmile

dashabz
Originally posted by samishe
That's just my opinion but still...

Wolverine shouldn't be able to cut through symbiot suit because alien could hold his claws before they reach the host's body like in case with bullets. Symbiote withstood Juggernaut's pressure but can't hold adamantium claws... confused

in the venom and juggernaut fight venom had increased his strength and that fight is one of marvel's bad writes as it is impossible of venom to stand up against as strong as that and live.. it is the same as when the python had knocked out the HULK. in one of the issues... basically marvel's mishaps..or flaws

samishe
in the venom and juggernaut fight venom had increased his strength and that fight is one of marvel's bad writes as it is impossible of venom to stand up against as strong as that and live.. it is the same as when the python had knocked out the HULK. in one of the issues... basically marvel's mishaps..or flaws

Nope. He didn't increased his strength. He only became mad.
And there was nothing wrong with that fight. Symbiots are very resistable to physical damage.

FG725
obviously you arent as into Symbiotes as others they only have two noted weaknesses fire and sonics and they are usually less vulnerable to one. Juggernaut had fists which won't kill a symbiote.

ankur29
captain america ran a mile in just over a minute , how fast does this make him and how fast would it make the charecters who have superspeed such as spiderman?

Creshosk
captain america ran a mile in just over a minute , how fast does this make him and how fast would it make the charecters who have superspeed such as spiderman? A mile a minute is 60mph

dashabz
so how does it workout .. does it mean other people like wolverine spiderman are faster ...? capt aint even SUPERHUMAN and he is fast as a Cheetah..

samishe
so how does it workout .. does it mean other people like wolverine spiderman are faster ...? capt aint even SUPERHUMAN and he is fast as a Cheetah..

What makes you think Wolverine runs faster than Capt?

ankur29
go to respect wolverine chek his spped feast, dodged bullets, so fast people cant see him

samishe
go to respect wolverine chek his spped feast, dodged bullets, so fast people cant see him

Being fast at dodging isn't the same as being able to run fast. And stop pointing me at respect threads, i've been long enough on this forum to read them.

ankur29
well how fast do you think spiderman can run?
i hope its faster than captain america

willRules
well how fast do you think spiderman can run?
i hope its faster than captain america

spider-man would be waaaaayyyyy faster than cap as he is well into the superhuman speed range...............

ankur29
so if he didnt have webs he could run around teh road at superspeed awesome

samishe
In wiki it's said Spidey could run with speed 75mph. no expression

Magee
Spiderman should be able to run fast due to his powerful leg muscles, wouldn't be surprised if he could run 70+mph.

DigiMark007
They should just hire some neurotic fanboy to help with their handbooks...I guarantee you we'd do a better job than they do.

laughing out loud

dashabz
lol....true say digiimark007...i ve jus checked the marvel website . and went to their marvel universe section.. i looked up captain america http://www.marvel.com/universe/Captain_America

"Powers
Captain America represents the pinnacle of human physical perfection, although he is somewhat enhanced. He can lift a sum greater than 1100 lbs and has been known to lift closer to 5+ tons under optimal conditions. "

ankur29
that was changed it turned out to be an error

Solidus Snake
cap at 60 mph?

isnt that over teh speed limit.

id ride on caps back to work then. i could dodge traffic and save a shitload on gasoline.

ankur29
it not exactly 60mph its slightly less , as he can run a mile just over a minute

Fanboy
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/296226

Here is a few flaws.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.