Supergirl Vs. The Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
My little girl is always surprising me with some good ideas for matches on here...she already loves comics and she's not even six years old yet...but anyway, she loves Supergirl and the Flash, and she recently asked me who would win in a fight. I said "That would be a very good fight, and I'm not sure who would win...!" So, I am going to have to ask you guys for some help...

It's the current Supergirl vs. The Flash (current) on another planet 10 times bigger than Jupiter with earth like conditions...

I asked my daughter who would win, and she says that Supergirl would win eek! ...so, do you guys agree with her? smile

AJ4LIFE
no flash

Validus
Flash

Soleran
unless we are judging costumes as well cuz supergirls is much bettersmile

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Soleran
unless we are judging costumes as well cuz supergirls is much bettersmile

Gotta agree with ya there... wink I think Supergirl raises up her top and distracts the Flash for a second, and then KO's him...hey, it worked for the Wasp!!!!!!!

Black Adam
Flash should win.

Unless Supergirl tricks him into running into space again...

The Fake Macoy
I suppose if she flew into space and just started using Heat vision on the planet she may take him, otherwise I say that Wally beats her.

Milkie
That planet would be to big to be effected by her heat vision.

Validus
Unless she plans on nuking the whole planet, Flash can easily dodge her heat vision and read a few books at the same time. Probably take a power nap too.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Gotta agree with ya there... wink I think Supergirl raises up her top and distracts the Flash for a second, and then KO's him...hey, it worked for the Wasp!!!!!!!

When did that happen?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
When did that happen?

ultimate wasp did it to the Hulk....

The Fake Macoy
How strong is she? Is she strong enough to grab a decent sized asteroid to do some damage with? Still, I suppose you could call her doing that a ring out.

AJ4LIFE
wow topless supergirl now im horney lol

aquafan
She will never get to him.....flash has this

grey fox
Originally posted by Black Adam
ultimate wasp did it to the Hulk....

SCANS NOW !!!!!

Lol.....

Flash can take her out with relative ease if he wants to use lethal force , he simply does the 'Lethal Vibro-hand of death' killing her instantly.

X+~naruto~+X
the flash colud just rip her heart out

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by grey fox
SCANS NOW !!!!!

Lol.....

Flash can take her out with relative ease if he wants to use lethal force , he simply does the 'Lethal Vibro-hand of death' killing her instantly.

soz didnt show anything just saw his face lol

eleveninches
SG kicked his @ss only a few issues ago

willRules
Originally posted by eleveninches

laughing she tricked him into suffocating himself...............

Validus
Originally posted by eleveninches
No she didn't and that was the worst written confrontation I've ever seen. Wally hasn't been that dumb since the early 90's.

Metalmanx
The Flash takes her down with relative ease.

MuffinmanMike
If Supergirl can get into the air she wins.

Think about it. Supergirl coming down onto the planet at full speed, fist outstretched. Her speed alone makes it deadly impact, but add into that her strength pushing down as she hits, and it's going to shake the entire planet if it doesn't crack or push it.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike

Think about it. Supergirl coming down onto the planet at full speed, fist outstretched. Her speed alone makes it deadly impact, but add into that her strength pushing down as she hits, and it's going to shake the entire planet if it doesn't crack or push it.

Err...and what exactly will this do? I don't exactly see how this is the necessary method to take out the Flash.

It might be good to know that he can also absorb kinetic energy. Kinetic energy will be what Supergirl produces upon smashing into the planet.

So, I stand by my previous statement. Flash wins 10/10.

Milkie
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike

The Planet is TOO large to be effected by this Tactice

King KAM
Wally West runns back in time gets some kryptonite, runs to the future, builds a kryptonite dagger, takes a bubble bath, whacks off, look down her top, and under her skirt, bout 500times, and then stabs her to death....all in 2seconds flat

blackwarrior
Supergirl wins even if blindfolded.

A.J
The likeley hood of that happening is about as as likely as hulk going down in your sig

Draco69
Originally posted by Milkie
The Planet is TOO large to be effected by this Tactice

Actually Wally West once managed to absorb the kinetic energy of the entire planet. And it was hurtling towards the Sun too...

Milkie
I was taking about Supergirl not Flash

Draco69
Ahh. You're right. Supergirl, not even under the crazyness of Jeph Loeb, simply isn't powerful enough to move the planet. If she comes crashing down really hard a top speed, she'll certainly create a nuclear type attack. Fat load that would do though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.